theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
SERA!!! ToT

I'm loving her character, and when this gets completed I'll probably play her route first. I'm usually the type to not like muscly women and to go after lolis first, but damn... she hit me right in the feels.

Awesome game, the two girls so far are distinct and the sex scenes are friggin hawt. If I have any criticism it's that sometimes the characters use... "high brow" language for no reason? Or at the very least it doesn't seem to fit their character to suddenly talk like a philosophy or sociology undergrad. I think it's mainly the MC when he gets into his monologues describing what's happening to the girls.

...then again, he was raised to be a spy so it might fit his character once it gets developed more.

Reactions: Salomon108
Dec 17, 2021
I recommend games like this lost similar art or in netori,
How often does the update go up? I like the game the story and the characters but it was very short (good game)

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
SERA!!! ToT

I'm loving her character, and when this gets completed I'll probably play her route first. I'm usually the type to not like muscly women and to go after lolis first, but damn... she hit me right in the feels.

Awesome game, the two girls so far are distinct and the sex scenes are friggin hawt. If I have any criticism it's that sometimes the characters use... "high brow" language for no reason? Or at the very least it doesn't seem to fit their character to suddenly talk like a philosophy or sociology undergrad. I think it's mainly the MC when he gets into his monologues describing what's happening to the girls.

...then again, he was raised to be a spy so it might fit his character once it gets developed more.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
Mars was around nobility a lot, so he tends to use more flowery language when thinking.

I recommend games like this lost similar art or in netori,
How often does the update go up? I like the game the story and the characters but it was very short (good game)
I'm trying to get a new update every month, or ~1.5 months.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Definitely do not go the Discord server now. You will definitely not find a preview picture of the upcoming peeking Cecille scene in the #progress channel. You can trust me.

Reactions: woahdude17

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So I was just wondering what your process for development as well as general schedule. Have you got a main idea on how the game's story is going to go? It seems you have plans for all the characters at least. I get that it is no where near what you want it to be but what exactly are you planning with the dungeon? Also is your schedule for releases going to be monthly or just whenever you feel like?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So I was just wondering what your process for development as well as general schedule. Have you got a main idea on how the game's story is going to go? It seems you have plans for all the characters at least. I get that it is no where near what you want it to be but what exactly are you planning with the dungeon? Also is your schedule for releases going to be monthly or just whenever you feel like?
Yeah, I have most story beats figured out and how the different endings for the characters will go. I'm basically moving towards them while putting in the details. So some things are bound to change a little.
With the dungeon I want it to be something that shows how much control Mars has over the party. It will have some ero events eventually.

I want to release a new update every month and a half more or less.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, I have most story beats figured out and how the different endings for the characters will go. I'm basically moving towards them while putting in the details. So some things are bound to change a little.
With the dungeon I want it to be something that shows how much control Mars has over the party. It will have some ero events eventually.

I want to release a new update every month and a half more or less.
Cool, can't wait to see, so far the work you've released has been quality .

Reactions: nitrolith

anon50097

May 6, 2020
First of all I freakin love this game! I just started on Sera so idk if this has been teased later but...

Don't think I can mention anything that hasn't been mention inhere already... but there were mentions of Erin (the hero)'s mom an how Cecille looks up to her... a situation where you have your way with Cecille and Erin's mom *maybe in front of Erin?* would be so fucking hot, and maybe an additional option where Erin joins in on the fun too as one of the "girls" since thats been teased. But yeah: consider mommy netori pls. And also hope the demon queen gets lots of scenes she is awesome

Edit: Also Vi best girl, I just wanna make her happy but have a whole harem too you feel me lol

Edit 2: Wait Sera said Elena saved her from slavery... it keeps getting better

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
First of all I freakin love this game! I just started on Sera so idk if this has been teased later but...

Don't think I can mention anything that hasn't been mention inhere already... but there were mentions of Erin (the hero)'s mom an how Cecille looks up to her... a situation where you have your way with Cecille and Erin's mom *maybe in front of Erin?* would be so fucking hot, and maybe an additional option where Erin joins in on the fun too as one of the "girls" since thats been teased. But yeah: consider mommy netori pls. And also hope the demon queen gets lots of scenes she is awesome

Edit: Also Vi best girl, I just wanna make her happy but have a whole harem too you feel me lol

Edit 2: Wait Sera said Elena saved her from slavery... it keeps getting better
Yeah, the mom was planned since the start. I'm building up to her appearance.
And thanks! glad you enjoyed the game.

Reactions: anon50097
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes