gab06x

Jul 8, 2019
Been playing this in one sitting for 4 hours, and it's really so good! cant believe ive been sleeping on this :love:

Reactions: LordFrz

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Really enjoying the game so far, abit too dialogue heavy for me personally, but at least its not repeated lines like in most JP eroges. Anyone knows how I'm actually supposed to play? Just noticed separate "Paths", do I start from the earliest version? Or go to the latest version? Or does the version just mean checkpoints in the story? Pretty confused about that.
Start earliest. Versions are just story arcs

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
feels like MC isnt really a bad kind of person..he just..born in a wrong place & people..The fact that he still admire, jealous & somewhat felt bad about the whole thing just meant he just do what he gotta do since its an order.:oops:

reminds me of Akame ga kill somewhat or Attack on titan

Sanda Bidge

Feb 19, 2022
I'd love to have more monster girls. It feels weird being limited to humans and demons (with occasional outliers like Vi and Iris)....and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I'd love to have more monster girls. It feels weird being limited to humans and demons (with occasional outliers like Vi and Iris)....and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blonde hair = native to the region. It's just to keep things somewhat consistent. I know it's a bit weird though...

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes