taler

Oct 5, 2017
i think you got to wait a couple days at night she knocks on your door and says her bf wanna meet you
When is this supposed to happen? I went through her questions as fast as I can in the first 5 nights or so. During the first round with Cecille and Sera I couldn't interact with her at all, the screen blackens then restores itself with nothing. Then I went through probably 30 or so more nights without any interactions with her. Now I'm at the second round and I can talk to her again but she has nothing under questions except End. Is my save file borked?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I hope the dev is following his own vision for the game and not getting swayed by any degenerates. Never seen a game that ended up well that was lobbied.
From what ive seen on the discord I think the dev has an idea of what he wants to do and isnt going to change it to fit other people's views.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Omunkulo
Sep 30, 2020
I can't imagine a reality where the demon king losing to this dude LMAO
I mean Erin almost oneshotted Mars in the story, the dude even made a special shield for that reason and Erin blew it up casually.

And that was Erin whit 1/3 of his power because he shared it whit Cecille and Sera, so yeah THAT KID can beat basically anything in the game because the Goddess blessing is ridiculously overpowered.

Also, he looks like your average Shounen protagonist honestly, of course whitout the femboy clothing, Erin is the literal generic Shounen protagonist who always wins whit the power of friendship.

Reactions: GodOfAll

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So, what do I do after the prolouge? Just ask questions to NPCs? When/how do I get back to corrupting the main girl?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes