bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeroPartyMustFall-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is this the end of the story? All future updates are gameplay?
The story is over for the current arc. The overall story is not over yet. The next update will go back and improve some of existing gameplay elements like the dungeon, which is long overdue.

Gugasha

Sep 5, 2016
The Elena ending is pretty shit. Then again I genuinely don't like the direction Elena took to begin with so idc, I'm not playing her route.
I actually kinda like the Elena ending im hoping we can see erin get a little rip and tear action. Not every single ending should be him getting cucked into oblivion.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't quite understand how the story is gonna move forward. The "main" ending is supposed to be a bittersweet harem ending but everyone's mini-endings in this patch are super important to their development. How is it gonna converge? Cecille changed a lot in her ending but it's just undone when you pick erin's ending and all.. Same with Sera. I think her curse doesn't advance, she doesn't lose her virginity or her eye if you don't do her path at all? These are all super important for these characters and frankly should be probably separate from their individual endings. The forking should have happened later on.

It just makes little sense.

Last edited:

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Unfortunately a VERY short update compared to others but apparently it's not going to be a trend for it to take so long, so that's ok. The end is very close and it's actually upsetting :'(

damias

Sep 13, 2020
still wondering if the bandits npc will have 2 path one where theyre used to mess up the hero party if you do nothing in the first chapter and another if you do corrupt the bandit chief soon enough...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
someone has a save file to Erin´s route ending?
Guide:
The said 4 scenes trigger at the end of Cecille, Sera, Elena and Erin's femdom content.
In case you lost your save or you didn't save at the end, you can trigger the final event with a console command and check out the new scenes.
Console commands:
  • Cecille: auto_event_bag.append("p_ac2_m_room")
  • Sera: auto_event_bag.append("k_climax_3_post")
  • Elena: auto_event_bag.append("v_ni_int_post_9_tail")
  • Erin: auto_event_bag.append("w_femdom_16_post")
You open the console with shift+o, after you input the command (auto_event_bag ect ect) , skip time once or twice and the scene will trigger.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes