helicoptero2000

Dec 24, 2023
Hi, this is my first post in this page, so i dont know if i am speaking in the right side, but i have a question, to which I have found no answer, I try to open the game, even with windows privileges, but it just does nothing, i have tried to see if there is anything in the Task manager to at least know if its trying to execute, but nothing, i have even tried to use other links and pages, but nothing seems to work, am I forgeting something? I dont know if it has anything to do in the matter, but i have Ren'py dev tools, from a project i had to do, thanks for any advice or solution in advance

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi, this is my first post in this page, so i dont know if i am speaking in the right side, but i have a question, to which I have found no answer, I try to open the game, even with windows privileges, but it just does nothing, i have tried to see if there is anything in the Task manager to at least know if its trying to execute, but nothing, i have even tried to use other links and pages, but nothing seems to work, am I forgeting something? I dont know if it has anything to do in the matter, but i have Ren'py dev tools, from a project i had to do, thanks for any advice or solution in advance
Not sure about this. My only guess is maybe Windows Defender or whatever your antivirus software think it is a virus and blocked it? Open up antivirus software and see if it is blocked.

Milkyway565

Nov 2, 2019
Legend, what's new in this mini update though again?

New

Show less
Hi everyone!
Very happy once again to share a new update with you guys.
Like said before, this is a shorter update meant to provide the 4 endings possible for this story arc. As well as an additional scene that sets up the final arc.

To be honest, this update would have came out a couple of weeks earlier if I didn't encounter some IRL setbacks that made progress slow but it's good now...
Like previous updates, I ended up with some unused CGs, I will share them in a couple of days.
Guide:
The said 4 scenes trigger at the end of Cecille, Sera, Elena and Erin's femdom content.
In case you lost your save or you didn't save at the end, you can trigger the final event with a console command and check out the new scenes.
Console commands:
  • Cecille: auto_event_bag.append("p_ac2_m_room")
  • Sera: auto_event_bag.append("k_climax_3_post")
  • Elena: auto_event_bag.append("v_ni_int_post_9_tail")
  • Erin: auto_event_bag.append("w_femdom_16_post")
You open the console with shift+o, after you input the command (auto_event_bag ect ect) , skip time once or twice and the scene will trigger.
That's about it,
Next update is going to be a tech/gameplay update. I will tackle the dungeon minigame.
Pray for my soul lmao
Feedback, advice, ideas, I'm always listening,
Thank you as always for your generous support,
I wouldn't be here without it!!

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
Alright, if Nitro drew the new art by himself, then he is a true artist now. What the hell? What an improvement! I'm rereading Bakuman now and it reminded me of that story with how much he improved. My man has a bright future as an artist or illustrator ahead of him. I think this also shows how important white highlights are in any types of drawings, as they add the second layer of depth after darker shades and shadows.

I do wonder if a turn-based approach would work for the dungeon. The abilities could also change and become more perverted as the story progressed, except for Mars, whose abilities would change from small magic to powerful swings or explosions. But then, does Mars really want to kill demons? And also, how to balance this aspect of the game so it doesn't overpower the rest? Sending you thoughts and prayers Nitro, you got this (y)

Reactions: kunIOIOIOIOIO
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes