jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Man the sheer improvement in the art is honestly awe-inspiring. I semi-shat on this project earlier in the thread but acknowledged the surprising amount of heart and raw character this project has. But wow, seeing the aesthetic improvement since is genuinely mindblowing to me.

This is coming from someone whose profession is within the CG industry, I personally know artists and projects who have not aesthetically or technically improved even an iota of a degree in a decade, where-as this project shows an absurd amount of improvement over 3 years with the latest artwork looking almost nothing like the earlier scenes.

Wtf happened, what the fuck performance drugs is sponsoring this project? Is it the same artist or has a new artist stepped onto the project?

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Not gonna lie, I enjoy the realistic dialogue and personalities. It's something that you see rarely in a video game. There have been hiccups along the way, but it was an interesting ride that makes you really think about stuff.

Reactions: cuciyabgu

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
The way Nitrolith has it set up for the next update is that we can do 99% of the events for every character in however order we like, but reaching the end of a main heroine's story arc will move the story forward, resulting in either a duel (Cecille or Sera) or no duel (Elena or femdom content). Then a unique post H scene which will be different depending on a choice that we are given. Afterwards an epilogue and time skip of a few months where apparently any unfinished content that Mars did not do is supposed to be automatically completed so that every player reaches the same place while giving a choice on whether we want to either ignore or turn Erin full female or keep him as is. Also side note it's probably not ideal doing some heroines route's 100% before the duel like Cecille's if you want to save Alba (Leon's wife) from her fate and see her potentially show up as a side character after the time skip.
yea bro this is what i am saying let people have the option to do all the heroine paths in one run then when time skip happens, we know how and why the characters became like that after the time skip.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
either im doing something wrong or the coding for this game is garbage
i keep skipping events apparently from what i'm reading in the dialogues

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
thanks for the reply. is this game worth playing if I want primarily the guys perspective? like would I end up skipping 90% of the content
I'm iffy about netorare but I've played enough of them to say this is probably one of the greatest NTR games ever made regardless of perspective. Unless you actually like to actually self insert as the cuck, which this still does show a decent bit from his perspective, I think anyone who likes netorare or netori and has a good tolerance to dark storytelling would like it.

Reactions: Shardee

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
So, I've finally come around and started playing and finished the VN up to the latest content available (Except for the Brothel and Lucia's path) and I've gotta admit that I was surprised by the beautiful writing, I certainly didn't expect it coming from a NTR story, Cecille must be the only Tsundere/Yandere character that didn't make me want to throw up by all the cringy things they do/say and I ended up liking her quite a bit. psychopathic and manipulative behavior and all.

I don't know if it was intentional or not but Iris and Lucia's artwork look a lot like Asanagi's works and I absolutely love it, can't wait so see more of them.

Also, I have a question, I've noticed that you can reach the "Duel" in atleast two completely different ways while also skipping it completely (?) with the Femdom content. My question being, Do we have a confirmation that Once the Duel get's implemented seeing any of these outcomes (Marrying Sera, Cecille's Awakening and Erin's Sissyfication) Will lock you into a specific Ending/Route? If that's the case, I would have liked a warning before seeing the Event's thank you very much :HideThePain:

Also Also, If the Story doesn't end after the Duel I would like to see more scenes where Either Cecille or Sera have the same type of vision that Cecille had in that one scene of Mars being vulnerable towards Vi. (Where he tells her that he's tired of playing the Bad Guy and that Vi should run) Obviously not of Mars revealing the masterplan, just showing the girls that even though he acts like a douchebag he doesn't actually like being a douchebag. I feel like the Thought Sharing/Memory Sharing subplot just didn't hold the weight that it should have after the Cabin arc and I was left with the urge to see more of that type of scene. Though that's just my opinion

VigoPlayGame

Sep 11, 2019
Just ran out of content in the current version of the game and I gotta say I'm looking forward to more.
One of the most well written H games, even if the mechanical gameplay is a bit poorly implemented.
I'll revisit again in a few versions I think.

Girls Ranked:
Vi > Vivi > Yvet > Sera > Elena > Iris > Aithne > Jasmin > Cici > Hilda

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it really infinite if he eventually dies from refusing to eat his/Mar's semen? I forget whose load he's supposed to eat again, it's been a minute. Pretty sure it was his at first and then Mars' load.
It's Erin's load, that's why he needs to either cum into a condom, a bucket or lick it up off the ground whenever he's done being abused. Even during the super lovey dovey Erin x Mars scene Mars makes some comment about how Erin needs to either catch or eat any of his own sperm when they're done and that he'll explain why later.
Now Mars's load might also help sustain him but we haven't gotten there quite yet, probably soon after the time skip though.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes