destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
All endings fells like solo endings, there is no combined harem ending yet, am I understand correctly?
This is the mid point of the game, there's just different paths to it and these are just that. The game is gonna continue. Actual endings will come later.

I dunno how the story will converge later though with all these forks to the midpoint.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
i played the route so i know what she said. i meant speculation about what's going on with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This speculation is good but wouldn't Cecille be unable to use this kind of magic? Because she trains her powers in her route but not in the others. Unless she trained alone and managed something of that level fast, but I would call that bullshit.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It`s just strange that Elena path so much contradicts others, plus scenes with Sera and Cecile go after duel, which not happening in Erin route.
Yeah I have 0 idea how all of these completely different paths are meant to become one and have common ground. I'm pretty sure the author bit off more than he can chew with this choice because doing this fork not close to the end but closer to the middle means a ton of variation and writing that I don't think he will be able to do.

Ironically, Erin's route itself seems to be the most neutral (and overall happy?) one, no extreme grudges as there are with Sera's or Elena's routes.

It looks like Nitrolith will just retcon some of this stuff, because he said that all the paths will turn into one in Act 3 or else it would be too much work (that's what I heard in the discord)
Exactly. There is no way in hell all of this is somehow supposed to turn into one, unless he writes some incredibly vague and awkward dialogue that could be interpreted in each path's way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Eumm

Nov 22, 2021
Much as I like Sera and her ending where she finally ditches Erin, it still warms my heart to see her defending Erin in Erin's ending.
I really hope Sera and Femerin can have a healthier relationship in Mars' harem.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Exactly. There is no way in hell all of this is somehow supposed to turn into one, unless he writes some incredibly vague and awkward dialogue that could be interpreted in each path's way.
Take it with a grain of salt because I haven't followed the development that deeply anymore but:

The explanation, and how I understood is that, while you as a player can only see and decide for one "ending" or decide to outright ignore certain scenes or the erin stuff during the game (femboy and sissy fetishes is not for everyone), after the timeskip Mars has done all the events with the girls and erin you haven't saw in the background/meantime anyway and will converge.

So effectively you have a 100% playthrough after the timeskip going forward for the main stuff, with a bit more favor of the person you chose before the timeskip I guess, if you want to or not. We need to wait and see if he will pull this off in a coherent way.

Act 3 aka after timeskip won't be very long according to the dev and very different in overall mood.
Also for you guys who are expecting happy endings should steel themselves. The dev seem to be averse to a classic happy ever after.
I mean not that they are not happy but they will be very nuanced. The harem one especially.

However I am highly anticipating the finished product and I just love Nitro's art. Next update is gameplay stuff....which is long overdue. The dungeon and mini games have so much potential and can add to the quality of the game. It will also add variety to the mostly VN styled game as well. Hope he will pull this off.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hero Party Must Fall [v0.5.1] [Nitrolith] - Compressed

Win/Linux [232 MB]
- - - -

Mac [244 MB] - Dirty build
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tannatthanan2
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes