Okashii_Yo

Dec 31, 2019
BRO!!!
Did you really not played the ones i recommended except Once In A Lifetime!?
Summer Memories is one of THE best games in Netori(Except the fact that the f8cking protagonist is a SHOTA!)
Winter Memories is the direct sequel of that.
NTR Legend was my first game, adult game. NTRaholic is inspired by the game.
Handyman Legend is a clone of NTR Legend.
In Nitrolith's Patreon, it's written that he was inspired by Summer memories and NTR Legend.
Ok Ok i try them xD
calm your thumps, winter memories and its sequel would've been my next thing (for when my mega limits resets :D)
also the others you recommended :)
i got a little free time and i THOUGHt i had all the good ones but apparently i didnt xD
but thank you

King of summer, don't listen to other suggestions, all trash
i dont know about the others, but thank you for recommending something ! :)
looking forward to good games !

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Great game. One of the best on the site and that says a lot with how unpolished it is compared to its final form.
Lots of unfinished content and bugs and some game design issues but the idea and execution of completed is great.

nitrolith Here's my feedback:
- Some Cecille/Sera position unlocks need some more dialogue prior to fell naturally unlocked (Such as Cecille boobjobs or blowjobs being unlocked prior to the first BJ scene or Erin seeing Marion suck off Mars)
- When you complete the content prior to Elena coming, you have to spam the day progressions until Elena comes and the game doesn't inform you of that. I'd love a NPC or UI to inform the player Elena is coming and when. When the player still has content to complete, it'll state a generic sentence but when all content is done, it'll get a set amount of days.
- [Opinion] Thoughts on a Mars quick route where, if he does nothing, he runs away with Vi, the Demon King is slain, and he either dies or lives reclusively with Vi in remorse
- [Opinion] Yvet content is probably my fave. We need more sudden loss content with NPCs
- Scene sequencing feels weird. I had Cecille, Aith, and the cock worship girl all back to back. Maybe have a scene wrapper object dictating if the scene can be played sequentially with others or requires another day.
Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it.

Yeah, all of your points (other than the quick route) is something I had already noted myself. I'm just focusing on creating as much new content as possible since that's the main time consuming part.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone else running into weird bugs that make this game unplayable on joiplay?

First of all not having on-screen skip and back buttons is really terrible for mobile.

Secondly I keep on getting duplicate scenes where it loads a scene I've already seen before again and again. Is this a known issue with joiplay or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Using the latest joiplay from patreon from july/1st.

DarkArrow

Dec 12, 2017
Man that was a good game i am waiting for our 'pure' route now
And when i think about it i did feel kinda bad when Elena broke and told us to cut her legs and some shit....it was hot thou

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Just started the game, it's kinda broken on android but played it for an hour on PC. Just impressed by the quality character interactions here, wasted so much time reading shitty VNs on this site that I'm stoked whenever I read something by a real writer.

Reactions: Kyech

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Lots of previews dropped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game is really good and I love it. But one thing that slightly annoys me is that... even for a netori game there is slightly too much NTR going on. Yes it's thematically consistent but it hurts the immersion of it being a real world when every interaction is NTR flavored. Being mostly netori without being entirely netori would've made the world more believable.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
This game is really good and I love it. But one thing that slightly annoys me is that... even for a netori game there is slightly too much NTR going on. Yes it's thematically consistent but it hurts the immersion of it being a real world when every interaction is NTR flavored. Being mostly netori without being entirely netori would've made the world more believable.
That's not desired for this game. The purpose is a Netori focused plot based on doujinshi tropes and it will continue to improve within these parameters, as it should.

Reactions: GodOfAll

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Lots of previews dropped, I'm going to send some you already sent probably.

Erin needs to stop dying his hair and let the red out, like his mom's.

• Wow
Reactions: Fakecrash

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Lots of previews dropped, I'm going to send some you already sent probably.

Holy shit his art has improved...and Mars still has an everchanging skin color to contrast with whoever he is "corrupting".

And goddamn Erin is incredibly cute.

It'd be funny if Erin's domination was nothing but kindness and love unlike the gals' routes.

Why the hell do they have modern gym clothes lmao

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If still nothing happens you should try the latest version of joiplay download it from patreon it works like a charm

Patreon of joiplay
Does it still work perfectly? I'm running the july 1st version of joiplay from the patreon and I'm getting lots of bugs with repeated lines and scenes.

Edit: After much pain I downgraded from the July 1st version of joiplay to the Feburary version of joiplay, which should be the last one before the quoted post, and what do you know it works.

Edit 2: Though it did not have the bug I had with the latest version it was still unplayable, ran into a stopper where the second sex event for Cecilia after the Sera curse series refuses to load. Oh well guess I'm just doing PC.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I really like the Priestess/Sera rivalry, does anyone know of any manga/games with female netori as key content? As in now just a guy with multiple girls but examination of the stealing/stolen dynamic from a female perspective.

Sep 30, 2020
Holy shit his art has improved...and Mars still has an everchanging skin color to contrast with whoever he is "corrupting".

And goddamn Erin is incredibly cute.

It'd be funny if Erin's domination was nothing but kindness and love unlike the gals' routes.

Why the hell do they have modern gym clothes lmao
At this point its pretty likely Mars is going to attract Erin by making him emotionally dependant on him, likely by treating him nice and caringly, as long as he behaves the way Mars wants him too.

Remember that Cecille pretty much controls every single thought Erin has, in order to Mars overrule that he has to convey the same emotional effect on Erin, basically Erin will want Mars approval instead of Cecille.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck here:

What am I supposed to do in this scene? I thought it was a joiplay bug but it's happening on PC too. Am I supposed to drag her legs apart or something? Whenever I click the screen flashes black and nothing happens.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I'm stuck here:

What am I supposed to do in this scene? I thought it was a joiplay bug but it's happening on PC too. Am I supposed to drag her legs apart or something? Whenever I click the screen flashes black and nothing happens.
try click 'n drag

Shurero

Feb 21, 2022
I'm trying, here's a video. Bug or am I doing something wrong?

As you can see there is a tiny bit of movement in the legs.
do it in all directions, i was thinking like you, but it's okay, we just dragged in the wrong direction

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes