bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
Oh I see I need to do the cecii training and unlock new minigame feature before sera breaks her curse. got a new scene that made me think im doing right, thnx!
on a side note this what i did which was wrong before. path 4.3-> cheat to unlock full curse bar -> did sera's content-> did cecile's content
are you saying that the cheats prevented you from unlocking an event?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
No I think its just the order of the way i played or did the events. Although looking into the game files theres a ton of images of sex scenes that I wasnt able to trigger. Assuming that those are supposed to be in this update. I suspect theres supposed to be after training events for cecille.Seeing as how i used cheats and didnt unlock them. Most likely either dont use cheats to try and unlock them naturally or wait for the bug fixed version
Edit: nope even with cheats cant get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to trigger

Looking at 4.7.rpy there really are scenes that I cant trigger but exist
Edit seems that the if condition to jump to what event to show is wrong for the athleticism teaching event. If thats the case most likely other events are not showing due to wrong code logic too. Either that or its unfinished unready content

OH I think ive had a breakthrough you literally have to select the room of cecille and finish training in there to get the new after training events. so path 4.3-> learn magic-> learn shapeshifting 3 times. -> train by talking and unlock room clicking.-> training by clicking her room.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The art is great. In fact, it seems Nitro improved his skills even while making this update as some of Cecille's art (such as her fitness scenes) look much better than others.

The update was pretty great. It felt like many pieces were missing which was stated in the chanelog.

Erin feels weird. The scene with Mars trying to seduce him in the compulsory date thing was amazing, but in the rest of the scenes it feels like Erin just...doesn't do shit while cecille openly carresses mars' cock. "Cecille has him on afinger" doesn't feel enough for such a scene...nitro said this was the last update where erin didn't know about cecille and mars but here is elena massaging Mars while cecille is soaking wet feeding mars while massaging his dick. How is Erin just sitting there lol. That's your reveal right there...feels a bit contrived to have him just simmer.

Also seemingly cant trigger the final scene with the training

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Those are optional.

The Elena parts are optional.
how'd ya trigger the cursebreak? i click on continue with cursebreak but nothing happens.

How's my boi Erin looking? I can't wait to bask in the glory of Fem Erin
He has one scene in Cecille where Mars attempts to seduce him and it's pretty great. Femboy erin is coming along well.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoxTheVile

Saligia

May 12, 2017
How's my boi Erin looking? I can't wait to bask in the glory of Fem Erin
as an otherwise flawlessly heterosexual male I can safely say that, yeah, I'd hit it.

There's a couple of scenes that focus on him and his close-up is pretty adorable.

He's also arguably more feminine than Cecille, so there's that.

Also, that scene with Cecille arguing with her younger self was...surprisingly impactful.

Unfortunately, that's also roughly when the game crapped out on me and got stuck with no way forward, so I'm just gonna wait for the proper, bug-hunted release.

Still, massive kudos to the dude who made this game, epic-tier Netori right here.

Reactions: RoxTheVile

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how'd ya trigger the cursebreak? i click on continue with cursebreak but nothing happens.
Can't break curse
Did you see the after training pillow talks? You might can't break curse unless you see pillow talks. You can't trigger pillow talks if curse meter is already full. I used Vi's cheats to fill curse meter and had to restart. Also I am not sure it matters but at night click the door instead of talk to Cecille to start training because you need the option to see Erin's POV to trigger pillow talks.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Did you see the after training pillow talks? You might can't break curse unless you see pillow talks. You can't trigger pillow talks if curse meter is already full. I used Vi's cheats to fill curse meter and had to restart. Also I am not sure it matters but at night click the door instead of talk to Cecille to start training because you need the option to see Erin's POV to trigger pillow talks.
You can trigger pillow talks after the curse bar is full but it is bugged. It'll show you cow-cecille from the previous updates. Afterwards, you can't break the curse no matter what. Hella bugged.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You can trigger pillow talks after the curse bar is full but it is bugged. It'll show you cow-cecille from the previous updates. Afterwards, you can't break the curse no matter what. Hella bugged.
I think you need to see the new pillow talks. The ones with the
to trigger cursebreak. I could only see those when filling the curse meter normally without cheats.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I think you need to see the new pillow talks. The ones with the
to trigger cursebreak. I could only see those when filling the curse meter normally without cheats.
Aight imma give it a try. I didnt cheat, but I did all of the bar in one go so it got broken anyway.

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes