ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Aight imma give it a try. I didnt cheat, but I did all of the bar in one go so it got broken anyway.
I don't know if you've restarted from the beginning, but I found that by using cheat engine I could reset the curse bar back to zero. I used value type all and searched for 1000452 or whatever the number was when it maxed out. It found the entry on the first try, probably because I can't imagine any other value in the game being that high. Anyways, after setting the value to zero and playing the sex minigame, the bar reset itself down to zero and allowed me to start viewing the pillow talk scenes.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't know if you've restarted from the beginning, but I found that by using cheat engine I could reset the curse bar back to zero. I used value type all and searched for 1000452 or whatever the number was when it maxed out. It found the entry on the first try, probably because I can't imagine any other value in the game being that high. Anyways, after setting the value to zero and playing the sex minigame, the bar reset itself down to zero and allowed me to start viewing the pillow talk scenes.
You absolute chad, you.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I just finished the update but I dunno what to feel about it. Scenes are pretty good and femboy erin is nice and all...but Cecille has essentially been completely stripped of her agency as part of her corruption, and while the irony is funny and all she also now has 0 character beyond being mars' eternal bitch. I just don't know where you can take the deeper narrative beyond that when all of mars' party will just be cocksuckers with no thoughts of their own.

There's also a a bit of unused art in game files.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2020
I just finished the update but I dunno what to feel about it. Scenes are pretty good and femboy erin is nice and all...but Cecille has essentially been completely stripped of her agency as part of her corruption, and while the irony is funny and all she also now has 0 character beyond being mars' eternal bitch. I just don't know where you can take the deeper narrative beyond that when all of mars' party will just be cocksuckers with no thoughts of their own.
Havent played it so i will not comment on that YET but honestly by the way Cecille was going, either she turns into a slave, or she destroys the party whit her manipulative shenanigans.

But once again i wont make deep observations because i havent played it yet, i want to see it for myself.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I remember the dev saying nothing the party can do to beat the Goddess so all the faith Cecille has for Mars will lead to tragedy anyway except maybe in her ending. Just like the NPC women Mars slept with had their lives more f'ed up with him in it, I am sure any happiness Cecille got now will lead him falling so hard at the end. Sorry for going off a rant but thinking about the Cecille's state made me realize how f'ed up this game world is and no one will get a real happy ending.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I remember the dev saying nothing the party can do to beat the Goddess so all the faith Cecille has for Mars will lead to tragedy anyway except maybe in her ending. Just like the NPC women Mars slept with had their lives more f'ed up with him in it, I am sure any happiness Cecille got now will lead him falling so hard at the end. Sorry for going off a rant but thinking about the Cecille's state made me realize how f'ed up this game world is and no one will get a real happy ending.
Are you sure? I distinctively recall that singular endings of characters will end in tradegy, whereas the "neutral path" will be a bit bittersweet or soemthing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
He hasn't exactly said there's nothing they can do about her, he said they can't do much. They might be able to manipulate the rules of her game against her, or they might be able to subvert her in some way. That'll probably be explored more towards the finale though because Mars' mission and her conditions are a complete contradiction at the moment.
Are you sure? I distinctively recall that singular endings of characters will end in tradegy, whereas the "neutral path" will be a bit bittersweet or soemthing.
Nitro said here there are individual endings, a harem ending and a bad ending. I'm sure we'll get a few more bad endings but it doesn't sound like they're necessarily the norm.
I suspect the individual paths will be a split between good and bad ends. In that comment Nitro said that something might happen that prevents Vi from being with Mars on some of the individual endings. Kinda goes back to the existing bad end here with the backup priestess. On the other hand the Erin solo ending sounds like it could indirectly fulfill the requirements of the trial, and the Vi solo ending could easily just be Vi and Mars leaving the party after the quest is over.
He also said here that the harem ending is a bit more predictable. Which in the context of how he said it leads me to think it's a little more vanilla, which he also describes the fem Erin content as here. So if it's going to be a more vanilla-ish harem ending then I suspect it's going to be happy, at least for the party.

So while only Nitro knows I don't think we're getting nothing but bad or bittersweet endings. I think we're going to have multiple mixed endings, where a few characters here and there get a happy ending and the rest get left behind in some way, an ending where everyone gets a happy ending, and at least a few endings where everything goes to absolute shit. If he's said otherwise then it would've been in Discord or Patreon, because he's made no indication otherwise here.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Soo I just came back. Seeing new character here and there just only leave me with question but alright. Still gotto remind of everything soo I going through everything but pretty sure there wasnt another chruch holy sister beside main girl for sure. A stalker one at that too.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He hasn't exactly said there's nothing they can do about her, he said they can't do much. They might be able to manipulate the rules of her game against her, or they might be able to subvert her in some way. That'll probably be explored more towards the finale though because Mars' mission and her conditions are a complete contradiction at the moment.

Nitro said here there are individual endings, a harem ending and a bad ending. I'm sure we'll get a few more bad endings but it doesn't sound like they're necessarily the norm.
I suspect the individual paths will be a split between good and bad ends. In that comment Nitro said that something might happen that prevents Vi from being with Mars on some of the individual endings. Kinda goes back to the existing bad end here with the backup priestess. On the other hand the Erin solo ending sounds like it could indirectly fulfill the requirements of the trial, and the Vi solo ending could easily just be Vi and Mars leaving the party after the quest is over.
He also said here that the harem ending is a bit more predictable. Which in the context of how he said it leads me to think it's a little more vanilla, which he also describes the fem Erin content as here. So if it's going to be a more vanilla-ish harem ending then I suspect it's going to be happy, at least for the party.

So while only Nitro knows I don't think we're getting nothing but bad or bittersweet endings. I think we're going to have multiple mixed endings, where a few characters here and there get a happy ending and the rest get left behind in some way, an ending where everyone gets a happy ending, and at least a few endings where everything goes to absolute shit. If he's said otherwise then it would've been in Discord or Patreon, because he's made no indication otherwise here.
While the group maybe could do something within the Goddess' rules/powers to "win" her game. But everything is at her mercy. I asked before if there was anything that could beat the Goddess and the dev said no. So I am sure even if the group makes the Goddess give up, it is still her letting them win. She could just say "Fuck this" and destroy the world.

Maybe I was too narrow when I said no one will get a happy ending. I am sure there are endings like "Mars and X goes somewhere to live a quiet life away from conflicts" or "Mars and his harem rules the world". But with the Goddess always a presence, any happiness is just the whim of the Goddess and nothing is free or their choice. That was what I was trying to say.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
While the group maybe could do something within the Goddess' rules/powers to "win" her game. But everything is at her mercy. I asked before if there was anything that could beat the Goddess and the dev said no. So I am sure even if the group makes the Goddess give up, it is still her letting them win. She could just say "Fuck this" and destroy the world.
The dev didn't say no, he said that the party couldn't do much. That's a non-committal answer if I've ever heard one and I'm kind of an expert on non commitment.
Mars' mission and the Goddess' conditions are contradictory so one of them has to either bend or break.
Her conditions go unfulfilled in the existing bad ending, if the party could find a way to at least somewhat contain the fallout of her insanity then they could oppose her. We'll know more as the game develops but I wouldn't write out the possibility over a non-committal response that to me looks like an attempt to specifically not outright answer you.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The dev didn't say no, he said that the party couldn't do much. That's a non-committal answer if I've ever heard one and I'm kind of an expert on non commitment.
Mars' mission and the Goddess' conditions are contradictory so one of them has to either bend or break.
Her conditions go unfulfilled in the existing bad ending, if the party could find a way to at least somewhat contain the fallout of her insanity then they could oppose her. We'll know more as the game develops but I wouldn't write out the possibility over a non-committal response that to me looks like an attempt to specifically not outright answer you.
Maybe you are right about the noncommittal answer. I hope I am wrong. But with how everything seemingly like a buildup before a collapse, I will not expect a true happy ending or victory until I see it.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

Good writeup.

The feeling I get from Nitrolith is that he is the type to really, really like subverting expectations and in fact strives to not use tropish stuff. Like all magic stemming from all the dead from the time people sacrificed literally everything to Helelle, and how pebbles are now a catalyst because a kid killed their parents with it and whatnot. Or Nitro's explanation for goblins in the setting. Really likes putting a twist on things.

I suspect the individual endings will be very uh...out there.

Maybe you are right about the noncommittal answer. I hope I am wrong. But with how everything seemingly like a buildup before a collapse, I will not expect a true happy ending or victory until I see it.
I get the feeling we'll somehow placate the goddess' need for entertainment in the ending with all the weird shit we're doing rather than outright battling her in any capacity.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
Amazing work so far nitrolith The wait was worth it and you have delivered. My only suggestion is that you should either focus on one heroine and complete her fully before going onto the next rather than this back and forth focus of characters and side characters. It'll make it easier to avoid restarting from a path also since there will be nothing we missed out on in the previous version and hence forth, no save errors (hopefully).

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
or she destroys the party whit her manipulative shenanigans.
At some point she becomes so chaotic, that good/evil degree can not be properly applyed to her. She already befriended her demon-mark, which was born in pure chaos and desire to destroy everything, so yeah... she may become true final boss of this game, lul.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes