JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Humans always win because the Hero is supposed to be overpowered, but because of a series of blunders the demons have something to leverage. This is where the spy protagonist comes in.

Why not. A 10 minute long scene of hand-drawn animated body horror transformation. Just in case Cronenberg posts here.
The idea of feminizing Erin is cool I think, however it would be awesome if Erin completely transforms into a female and not just a sissy, He kind of is already a Beta male. It would also be cool to see Cecille turn into a sexy Succubi aswell as Mihra and Sera. I also hope you can romance Vi more. Just too cute.

Reactions: timmy95

reib

Oct 7, 2017
I'm at the point where the only training left is fitness (which seems never ending) and maid training which requires "more night time events" but nothing seems to be happening at night, what do?
Dunno about fitness but the night events are with Sera.

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019

v0.4.7-Bugfixes-1
Hello everyone! I'm happy to share with you the newest version of the game. I've fixed all of the reported bugs and carried out

The new version is out

Reactions: d183

maricaputo

Sep 1, 2023
Nope, I've done all the sera and even all the side character content

Turns out the shits just broke, had to do a new save :giggle:
oh well, it's the test version, stuff is just broken, what were you expecting
I tried it too and couldn't get pass anything, so I'll just wait for bugfix!

Reactions: JakoDel

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
this is a bughunt version give it a couple of days the bug you're referring to happens every once in a while i read on the Patreon that it happens when you reach the curse break event before you've finished the regular night events but idk i seem to get it regardless of what i do

Dec 5, 2019
Nope, I've done all the sera and even all the side character content

Turns out the shits just broke, had to do a new save :giggle:
I encountered that bug as well. The way I got past that bug was:

I finished all of the morning training first (maid training up to when it says "more night time events"), and then I maxed out the curse meter in night training.

It seems like maxing out the curse meter before you finish all of the morning training causes this bug, tho correct me if i'm wrong.

Reactions: dussalant

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I encountered that bug as well. The way I got past that bug was:

I finished all of the morning training first (maid training up to when it says "more night time events"), and then I maxed out the curse meter in night training.

It seems like maxing out the curse meter before you finish all of the morning training causes this bug, tho correct me if i'm wrong.
So wait, is there a new curse break event for her. I did pretty much the same thing, tho for some reason the fitness events with erin didn't trigger this time around, and now I'm once again sitting at full curse meter

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
The idea of feminizing Erin is cool I think, however it would be awesome if Erin completely transforms into a female and not just a sissy, He kind of is already a Beta male. It would also be cool to see Cecille turn into a sexy Succubi aswell as Mihra and Sera. I also hope you can romance Vi more. Just too cute.
I strongly disagree with every one of your opinions. Why would I as a femboy enjoyer want another girl with a pussy? We already have thick (Cecile, Elena, and the Queen), muscle (Sera), and legal loli (Cringe, Vi). Turning everyone into a Succubus... why? We already have two (the queen and Vi).

All girls deserve their own route though so sure the dev should make more Vi content... after he's done with Cecile, both Erin routes, and hopefully routes for the Queen and Elena (COPIUM)

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
I managed to continue my save from Sera's update by using the online save editor, editing all 9999999 values to 0 (that was my curse amount in training), and editing the -89999 (correlates to -899.99% curse shown at the end of a training session) to 10000 (I assumed this correlates to 100.00%). I also used URM to set p_curse_active to True. I don't know if all these steps are necessary, but I am finally getting the night scenes because I am too damn lazy to even replay the last update. Just listing everything I did, hopefully this helps someone.

Editing to link to URM and the

Last edited:
Reactions: dussalant

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Does Erin only have a femboy path in this update? Or is the path we can turn Erin into a woman also included in this update?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Status screen should reflect Cecile's affection better. It' still 50-50 Mars-Erin at the end of this update, but based on the scenes it feels more like 90-10
the Affection scores are pretty much an incomplete thing after Elena's training. Sera's starts at -49 or something at that point and it winds up being 35 after without getting nearly that many points.

Not to mention the entire deal being the finale point for both Sera and Cecille up to their current path climaxes leading to a +10 if you accept them and a -99 if you reject them.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
How do you unlock the 3rd category on night training? I've done everything I can think of and it's still grayed out for me.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Seems like old saves cause the 3rd category to gray out.
was the newest version, i would replay from the beginning but theres too much dialogue to click through

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes