rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
nitrolith
Idk if playtesters catch it but "read the book" option with Lavivia cause ctd.

And, as a player who don't pursue any options with gay content, I still have events with handholding and Mars otherwise actively pursuing Erin, idk if it's intended or not.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I'm planning to play it pretty wholesomely. Will there be a way to remove the piercings and tattoos? Not the end of the world if there won't be, just nice feature to have for those who don't like it. Don't let one opinion sway your game design though.
I'm assuming you're talking about Elena?
No, most of her events will feature those things.
But I think in her ending they'll likely be removed.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
nitrolith
Idk if playtesters catch it but "read the book" option with Lavivia cause ctd.

And, as a player who don't pursue any options with gay content, I still have events with handholding and Mars otherwise actively pursuing Erin, idk if it's intended or not.
Are you using an old save? if you've done the skip from paths, you shouldn't get a read book option.
If you did the skip and still get the read book option, send me your save and let me take a look.

About handholding... are you talking about the scene where you keep Erin company? you can just not do that.
If you ignore Erin and answer unfavorably you won't get any content with him.

Mar 6, 2019
I'm assuming you're talking about Elena?
No, most of her events will feature those things.
But I think in her ending they'll likely be removed.
Yeah I was talking about her. I understand that the piercings and tattoos are needed to advance the plot, so I wasn't hoping for the content to be removed or toggleable, what you described as them being removed in the ending was pretty much all I wanted, so that satisfies me. Will there be content after the ending or will it just be over?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Yeah I was talking about her. I understand that the piercings and tattoos are needed to advance the plot, so I wasn't hoping for the content to be removed or toggleable, what you described as them being removed in the ending was pretty much all I wanted, so that satisfies me. Will there be content after the ending or will it just be over?
Extended endings. So like a short epilogue explaining how things ended up.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
About handholding... are you talking about the scene where you keep Erin company? you can just not do that.
Nah, it's fitness training when you take Erin to your room and molest him. There is no option to opt out from this event.
And I don't particulary mind handholding, nor this particular event just hope that game won't force me to sodomise or kiss him in the future.
(I didn't took any "Erin +" choice", but femdom with him is on, maybe this is a issue?)

Are you using an old save? if you've done the skip from paths, you shouldn't get a read book option.
Old save, only mentioning it as playtest, not a issue per se.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
turning him into a women would kill the vibe btw its him being a guy that makes it nice
The option will be left to the player. This is just a warmup before the start of his content.
It will intensifies more after the duel between Mars/Erin. There will be a short timeskip after that point as well.

Nah, it's fitness training when you take Erin to your room and molest him. There is no option to opt out from this event.
And I don't particulary mind handholding, nor this particular event just hope that game won't force me to sodomise or kiss him in the future.
(I didn't took any "Erin +" choice", but femdom with him is on, maybe this is a issue?)

Old save, only mentioning it as playtest, not a issue per se.
Ah, I believe you got that event because you bought the lewd outfit for him.
In the bugfixes version, I added an explicit warning to only buy it if you're interested in his content because I knew people will buy it just because.

Even though it's kinda obvious, you don't buy a "lewd" outfit for a dude. It has implications...

Also, in the final game, "cash" will be more scarce. You won't be able to get everything. At least that's the idea I had in my specification document.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Even though it's kinda obvious, you don't buy a "lewd" outfit for a dude. It has implications...
Hah, seems about right. I have tough that it was a outfit for Ceci when I bought it.

And congrats on the game btw, it's one of the very few if not only one game/novel with evil protagonist which manage to limit cringe/edginess factor to minimum. It must have been very hard to write.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
Hah, seems about right. I have tough that it was a outfit for Ceci when I bought it.

And congrats on the game btw, it's one of the very few if not only one game/novel with evil protagonist which manage to limit cringe/edginess factor to minimum. It must have been very hard to write.
true i like mars being someone rather than just a stereotype character saying GOTTA FUCK EM ALL well i mean he does say that buuuuut there is more to it

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021

Thanks!
Mars wasn't that hard to write because I already enjoy writing morally gray characters. But yeah, balance is definitely harder than going to either extremes.
All can be good, depends on the execution.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The version here is a playtest version meant for playtesters. It wasn't meant to be leaked.
I already released a new version with fixes for all the reported bugs the playtesters found. Including bug you've encountered.

In case you don't want to wait for the new leak, or spend 2 bucks. Here's a workaround to reset the curse bar:

Open console with shift+o and put this command:

pris.body.lock.hp = 0

And yeah, for old players saves will most likely won't work so use the "paths" option from the main menu to skip to v0.4.3. Then play through Ceci's content or Ceci and Sera, whatever you want. Sera's content is optional.
You don't need to skip manually or go through the entire game or anything like that, just use the skip feature in the game (paths).
Does that mean that the old save won't work on bugfix version either?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Don't do this please. Those look good on elena. I think it would better if all the girls got similar piercings and tattoos.
In her solo ending, they'll likely be removed.
But in harem and possibly other endings they'll stay.

This is for variety's sake and to make the endings as distinct as possible.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
All can be good, depends on the execution.
I read hundreds stories where people tried to write "evil side" and it always seem to fall apart, when authors start to like characters too much or self-insert themself in them. It beggins sudden disconnect, where authors forgets why they are doing evil and either abandon it or force by edgy teenager shit.
So far characters and story seems to be well tought-out enough that I could only compare it to the first incarnation of Ker's Harem (which was so dark that it caused him to be mentally hospitalised) and Reverend Insanity novel, which was too evil even for Chinese goverment so they are banned it. So don't sell yourself short, I would even buy a book you wrote.

Reactions: ilikebeastars
Mar 6, 2019
In her solo ending, they'll likely be removed.
But in harem and possibly other endings they'll stay.

This is for variety's sake and to make the endings as distinct as possible.
Damn that's sad. Though I guess it wouldn't be impossible to make a mod that removes them in the harem ending. I'm not an artist but I think I might be competent enough to redraw without the piercings and tattoos. If I understand right the harem ending will be a darker path?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Does that mean that the old save won't work on bugfix version either?
Probably, depends how far back it is. If it's just after doing the Sera content from last update, it probably won't work very well. But if it was during Elena's or before, it should work I think.

In my opinion, the best strategy is to use paths and play through the new content after every update.
If you want to revisit scenes, full gallery unlock is built in the game (haven't added this update's content yet though). Save shouldn't be necessary to follow the game.

I read hundreds stories where people tried to write "evil side" and it always seem to fall apart, when authors start to like characters too much or self-insert themself in them. It beggins sudden disconnect, where authors forgets why they are doing evil and either abandon it or force by edgy teenager shit.
So far characters and story seems to be well tought-out enough that I could only compare it to the first incarnation of Ker's Harem (which was so dark that it caused him to be mentally hospitalised) and Reverend Insanity novel, which was too evil even for Chinese goverment so they are banned it. So don't sell yourself short, I would even buy a book you wrote.
Hmm, didn't think of it that way.
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Damn that's sad. Though I guess it wouldn't be impossible to make a mod that removes them in the harem ending. I'm not an artist but I think I might be competent enough to redraw without the piercings and tattoos. If I understand right the harem ending will be a darker path?
Harem ending is what people expect of harem with these kinds of stories but with a few twists.
It's not that dark I think, but Mars is more burdened as he has to carry way more things on his back now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
how do the event for buying the outfit for the hero i have done all sera content all date events and i spam training :( what am i missing

Jul 1, 2022
So about the ending will there be only like solo charcter ending and harem ending?Or will there be a good and bad ending for solo charcter ending?Or will there be more ending which are not harem but not also solo charcter ending?Or will there be like ending 1, ending 2 as netural ending aside from the solo charcter ending?

And among them how many of them will have like literal wholesome ending?Asking out of curiosity.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes