FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I can't progress with any of the night training beyond hand and mouth stuff With Cecille. Is this a bug?

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
The idea of feminizing Erin is cool I think, however it would be awesome if Erin completely transforms into a female and not just a sissy, He kind of is already a Beta male. It would also be cool to see Cecille turn into a sexy Succubi aswell as Mihra and Sera. I also hope you can romance Vi more. Just too cute.
Female Erin is coming, and if i remember right it will even be vanilla(cause the rest of the game is dark as hell so funnily enough the female hero will get the vanilla content)

Reactions: JaszMan

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
the Affection scores are pretty much an incomplete thing after Elena's training. Sera's starts at -49 or something at that point and it winds up being 35 after without getting nearly that many points.

Not to mention the entire deal being the finale point for both Sera and Cecille up to their current path climaxes leading to a +10 if you accept them and a -99 if you reject them.
Those affection points are different though.
The affection points in the stat screen comes from training and story progress and displays how much the girls like mars.
The affection points that you choose during dialogue choices represent how much mars likes the girls.

Reactions: gorri444

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
hey guys i cant access a lot of the new content, like none of the Erin stuff besides sitting next to him, or the maid content telling me i need to advance the night events but no more events are triggering, exercise also only loops ceci's ass working out and doesn't progress. any advice? (Sera is already my wife and ceci is already maxed with the curse break) Nitrolith if youre lurking pro advice would be welcome.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nitro said before this update leaked to start a new game on the paths menu for it from I think it was 0.4.3. If y'all having issues haven't done that then that's most likely your problem

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
How the hell are we getting the same "curse points too high" every second update? It would take a line of code to set a max limit, and another line to raise the limit again. This is some Coding 101 level bullshit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
realizing now how little content this game is gonna have if you aint into trans/ sissification
What, literally one character's content and a small handful of side content with the main heroines? Not to mention even with Erin's path femboy is avoidable, you can also genderbend him all the way to fully female.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
How the hell are we getting the same "curse points too high" every second update? It would take a line of code to set a max limit, and another line to raise the limit again. This is some Coding 101 level bullshit.
The version here is a playtest version meant for playtesters. It wasn't meant to be leaked.
I already released a new version with fixes for all the reported bugs the playtesters found. Including bug you've encountered.

In case you don't want to wait for the new leak, or spend 2 bucks. Here's a workaround to reset the curse bar:

Open console with shift+o and put this command:

pris.body.lock.hp = 0

And yeah, for old players saves will most likely won't work so use the "paths" option from the main menu to skip to v0.4.3. Then play through Ceci's content or Ceci and Sera, whatever you want. Sera's content is optional.
You don't need to skip manually or go through the entire game or anything like that, just use the skip feature in the game (paths).

Mar 6, 2019
Its a great game but its damn unfortunate that we're forced to pierce and tattoo that girl. It won't stop me from playing but man it really killed my mood. Keep up the work dev, your game's pretty great.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Its a great game but its damn unfortunate that we're forced to pierce and tattoo that girl. It won't stop me from playing but man it really killed my mood. Keep up the work dev, your game's pretty great.
Thanks glad you've enjoyed it.
I like to use dark scenes to make the wholesome scenes shine better. We'll see if my plan works once the game is concluded.

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks glad you've enjoyed it.
I like to use dark scenes to make the wholesome scenes shine better. We'll see if my plan works once the game is concluded.
I'm planning to play it pretty wholesomely. Will there be a way to remove the piercings and tattoos? Not the end of the world if there won't be, just nice feature to have for those who don't like it. Don't let one opinion sway your game design though.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes