uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
I remember the dev saying nothing the party can do to beat the Goddess so all the faith Cecille has for Mars will lead to tragedy anyway except maybe in her ending. Just like the NPC women Mars slept with had their lives more f'ed up with him in it, I am sure any happiness Cecille got now will lead him falling so hard at the end. Sorry for going off a rant but thinking about the Cecille's state made me realize how f'ed up this game world is and no one will get a real happy ending.
That doesn't really sound great tbh

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Past couple of updates broke my saves so I started over. And now can't get Cecille's second break to trigger. Bar is full but no progress

Nov 15, 2021
Training Cecile at night triggers an unhandled exception! Is this a bug??

View attachment 2903719
Not the only bug atm. When you buy the dress for Erin in the shop, if you got the scenes with Aith (where she gets drugged and mindbroken into thinking Mars' Erin), the game will replay the whole scenes, like you bought the Estrus Potion again. Not as "progression breaking" as the other, one but still.

Please tell if you find a fix for this one though!

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Guys, I have a save from months ago (I think at the 2nd curse stage of sorts) Was reading every bit of dialogue so I was progressing slowly

Can I use that save or should I restart to prevent bugs/issues? Does it take long to reach that point again?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are the Heroines going to slowly turn into Succubus Demons little by little?. Demon Tattoo's form by itself, eye color slowly change. You know, the girls become less and less human the more they fall into Temptation and lust.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 2903560

Anyone know how to get this scene?
I assume you just have to follow her path, the more you sleep with her the more her power grows until she finally changes into an over powerful succubi with 999999 slave-harem with you as the very first. It was clear earlier where this would lead. She's f*cking sociopath, you should get rid of her if you get the chance. hahaha

Last edited:

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
This is what was said by nitro about the newest update:

Notes about this update:

• It's best to use paths from main menu and jump to v0.4.3. Otherwise you'll likely encounter some bugs related to saves. A reminder that Cecille's content runs in parallel to Sera's.
  • Most events in this update occur in the morning. Click on Cecille and choose "Train" during the morning.
  • There are night events but they are unlocked once Cecille is trained on hypnosis more than 3 times.
    You know you've unlocked them once you click on Cecille at night time and an event triggers unlocking a new feature in the training mini-game.
  • Said feature has an allotted time that can be increased after training Fitness. (Limit 10 times)
  • To reach the final event you need to fill up the curse bar, finish all Magecraft training and see all of the night events. Other events are optional but encouraged.
  • I've added a breakfast segment for Cecille as well in the update. Use Actions on Vi's menu.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Soooo trying avoid spoil and everything as much as I can since I not sure if I did turely reach the end back then but I just update to this recent Playtester version. I am at rounds 2 of dealing with curse with the priestess. I am unable to interact with stalker girl I dont remember her name but priestess want to drug her before I update the game and so I bought potion in this version but I unable to interact with her. Is this broken?? also

I still seeing this happen in this version
I skip first night with the priestess cuz dont want to go thorugh everything then sec chapter/act with The priestness. I didnt skip anything including with Sera act. I notice that summary end training screen does not show her total affection I have with the priestess (that 0(+1) despite I already make many progress with her. Is this broken too?? But when I check Heart stats it recrod my progress of Mars 4 ??????

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
does jasmin have any scenes yet? i got an interaction when i was trying to get the loli scene to see what it would say in her bio, which wouldnt be unlocked until later, but seems like old files dont work well so trying to play the old stuff on the new update breaks the game trying to progress with sera

h838cjd9

Aug 5, 2022
If it hasn't been mentioned earlier, don't fill Cecilles bar till you have finished all night activities.

Update is out.

Last edited:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Soooo trying avoid spoil and everything as much as I can since I not sure if I did turely reach the end back then but I just update to this recent Playtester version. I am at rounds 2 of dealing with curse with the priestess. I am unable to interact with stalker girl I dont remember her name but priestess want to drug her before I update the game and so I bought potion in this version but I unable to interact with her. Is this broken?? also

I still seeing this happen in this version
I skip first night with the priestess cuz dont want to go thorugh everything then sec chapter/act with The priestness. I didnt skip anything including with Sera act. I notice that summary end training screen does not show her total affection I have with the priestess (that 0(+1) despite I already make many progress with her. Is this broken too?? But when I check Heart stats it recrod my progress of Mars 4 ??????
its not broken, you just have to buy the potion & progress a few days, its confusing but eventually youll get scenes where shes sweating, & eventually shell go to your room & you have segs
pretty sure progress only stays if you start from the beginning? im not sure since i dont play it from the start every update, though if there are things you miss unless you do, i dont mind doing it when the game is fully released, but i really cant be bothered to skip all the dialogue every update just to see a few new interactions

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I have way to auto skip everything faster than game auto skip dialogue. As much as I want to experience new stuff but I skip huge stuff I already see as well. Except stuff like these and also sub characters. I thought I miss up something but I guess I need to progress story more.
110000100101.jpg

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I'm at the point where the only training left is fitness (which seems never ending) and maid training which requires "more night time events" but nothing seems to be happening at night, what do?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Every time this game updates it bugs out so I can't really use my previous saves. so all the points I have everywhere are gone and have to redo everything. I just tried to play the new update and am not getting the curse scene to continue. Can someone tell me how to debug this as I really don't want to have to start from the beginning again.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes