seville21

Oct 1, 2018
That bug with infinite training was patched in the latest version.
You can try resetting the counter for fitness events. Use console:

p_fit_lvl = 4

Try to train fitness again and see if anything changes.
If not, just use Paths and jump to v0.4.3
hey nitrolith tried it and it worked. but once i got to the point where mars gives him his cape the entire event string resets. tried using the console again but with higher levels like 5-9 but the only thing that happens is the outfit gets dupped in the store and now the event only shows the first stretching scene. you said this is already patched in the patreon build right? sucks that i cant get to the end of the update i really wanted to see what that whole evil ceci cg was.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Starting from paths results in gamestopping error when you finish Sera's second night battle.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So I'm guessing we get one elena focus update and then one for each for after the hero fight?
Yeah pretty much

hey nitrolith tried it and it worked. but once i got to the point where mars gives him his cape the entire event string resets. tried using the console again but with higher levels like 5-9 but the only thing that happens is the outfit gets dupped in the store and now the event only shows the first stretching scene. you said this is already patched in the patreon build right? sucks that i cant get to the end of the update i really wanted to see what that whole evil ceci cg was.
I think you did all of them, in the latest version it tells you you did, but in the playtest version it doesn't.
Also that stuff is completely optional. To reach the end the only requirement is the following:
- Unlock night events (do hypnosis training more than 3 times and click on Cecille at night)
- Finish all night events
- Fill up the curse bar

Starting from paths results in gamestopping error when you finish Sera's second night battle.
That was fixed in the latest version, but you don't need to do Sera's content at all.
Ceci and sera content runs in parallel to each other.

Reactions: seville21

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Hey
its been a few updates since I checked this out, I got a question. There is this female soldier/commander in the settlement/town that had a name and dialogue (the one not too far from the girl at the well who has the side story). Is there any scenes with her yet or anything planned? Because last time I played there wasn't

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Female Erin is coming, and if i remember right it will even be vanilla(cause the rest of the game is dark as hell so funnily enough the female hero will get the vanilla content)
well awesom
I don't know if it's not used but... I think bussy is close.. View attachment 2904940
Erin looks like he has the ultimate humiliation, since he is supposed to be the main chosen one Hero. Let's be honest Mars looks more fitting and able to be the main Hero. Just saying.

guns606

Sep 10, 2022
I'm starting from path -> 0.3.6 (also I've tried all my saves and more recent paths) and I'm getting an error after 2 night scene with Sera.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
so how do you reach the final event? i've exhausted all training options, the only on
Yeah pretty much

I think you did all of them, in the latest version it tells you you did, but in the playtest version it doesn't.
Also that stuff is completely optional. To reach the end the only requirement is the following:
- Unlock night events (do hypnosis training more than 3 times and click on Cecille at night)
- Finish all night events
- Fill up the curse bar

That was fixed in the latest version, but you don't need to do Sera's content at all.
Ceci and sera content runs in parallel to each other.
Are the "night events" when you bust all over Cecille and Erin? I unlocked all of the variants, but i for the life of me can't get the ending nonetheless.

Wafe

Mar 22, 2019
You have to do the fitness training with Cecille during the morning. It should tell you when it's available in the shop after a couple of events.

What's planned is a solo ending for each heroine, a harem ending, a big bad ending and a special ending (Vi's ending).
Vi's ending will only be unlocked after harem, but I might make the requirement to see all endings. I'll see how I feel about it once we get to it.

If after that, there is room to include some new ending. or If a lot of people request an ending, I'll do it as long as it's reasonable.

As for wholesomeness...
Generally speaking, the solo heroine endings provide a good outcome for that heroine and pretty bad for the rest.
Harem is good for everyone, but Mars maybe not so much.
Vi's ending is special, it's the last ending in the game. I think it's wholesome enough for Vi and Mars.

lol, thanks for reporting that. Appreciated!
The real question is whether Erin counts as a heroine now

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Games beaten I think but can't progress to sex with Ceci in training? Even with the new outfit.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
memories keep saying "he's not waking up" is that intended for this version or did I miss something up? lost my persistent and well can't access memories.

tho checked most of the new scenes and nitrolith is delivering one update after another, keep up the great work (the art in the recent updates is a big improvement too, hope this project keeps on keeping on!)

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
so how do you reach the final event? i've exhausted all training options, the only on

Are the "night events" when you bust all over Cecille and Erin? I unlocked all of the variants, but i for the life of me can't get the ending nonetheless.
Nvm i fixed it by going back to an old save, it was stuck on the first event. Great update, i'm especially loving the side-characters. Julia was a great appetizer for the elena-update, i can't wait!

Yu Da Viet Cong

Jul 5, 2020
Hey so, I have played to this (Celi already on her second outfit) And I have interact with every npc that I can, played to the end of their story. But there is not thing happened to the main story. I'm asking for help since the storyline is so good I don't want to skip any part of it. 1693945699015.png

Reactions: Keanu800

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I am just loving the update. I am loving it. I was thinking about the writing and sure, I don't know much about writing in english, but I am an avid reader in my own language. I used to think the writing was great but thinking again... now that I am starting to have a very small grasp of english... I think, and for the reasons I said I may be wrong... but I think the style is weak, almost non existant, at least in the general aspects. Maybe the creator is not a native either.

But his ideas, and how he takes time... I think what makes the "writing" good is something external to the writing itself, it's the narrative. The decisions he makes with respect to the characters. The stuff they say. He goes too far some times, like when he keeps with those silly dialogues (very well written) between Elena and Cecille, almost like if he was experimenting, trying to see how far he can bring those two together before changing his mind and deciding it's not working, then he changes the dynamics.

I can't but imagine how hard writing this stuff must be. This is so much harder than writing a novel. A traditional novel I mean. This requires so much thinking about the gameplay and the input... it's such a titanic effort... And I admire the author so much, but it's not because of the effort. That's a bonus. I am not that kind of person who just likes stuff and praise the creators. I am just not. So many times I wished to be that kind of person but I am not. I sincerely don't care about the struggles. I care about the result.

The result is incredibly good. Every time. He does it every time. This is so much fun, this is so interesting and entertaining... I hope people support him because it's so unfair that this is free and then Morbius is paid... You know, a two hour movie can't be compared to this 20 hour fascinating and experimental visual novel, even if it's good. But we pay for so much stupid stuff that's worth garbage, and this guy, with his guts, effort and GOOD JUDGEMENT is making such a huge amazing work...

I don't know. I hate the world I guess.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You have to do the fitness training with Cecille during the morning. It should tell you when it's available in the shop after a couple of events.

What's planned is a solo ending for each heroine, a harem ending, a big bad ending and a special ending (Vi's ending).
Vi's ending will only be unlocked after harem, but I might make the requirement to see all endings. I'll see how I feel about it once we get to it.

If after that, there is room to include some new ending. or If a lot of people request an ending, I'll do it as long as it's reasonable.

As for wholesomeness...
Generally speaking, the solo heroine endings provide a good outcome for that heroine and pretty bad for the rest.
Harem is good for everyone, but Mars maybe not so much.
Vi's ending is special, it's the last ending in the game. I think it's wholesome enough for Vi and Mars.

lol, thanks for reporting that. Appreciated!
I do not believe forcing people to watch the big bad ending is a good design choice.

Great work with the new update. Excellent stuff.

If I may, I had some questions regarding your writing which I hold in relatively high regard compared to anything else on f95.

Cecille has essentially given her all to Mars now. Mars reveals he is a demon and as long as he says pretty words Cecille doesn't care. She has lost her agency and independence. Such a character is hard to make interesting if they just revolve entirely around another actor. How do you intend to move forward with Cecille when she has...to not be insulting, lost depth? We've obviously not seen much of this new cecille, but it's very easy to make such a brainwashed, idolising character one dimensional, like the side characters that worship Mars. She's been subverting or twisting tons of tropes to be unique 'till now.

The whole scene with feeding seems kind of weird. Remember Sera punching Cecille's head off because she pushed too far? I feel as if a potential bad end there with similar repercussions against Mars could make Erin's character more convincing as if he is on the edge of massacring. As is he just seems very toothless, which I realize is the point, he is a cuck and all, but the whole story point has been that he is actually very dangerous if antagonized and Mars is playing a dangerous game and balancing act. It takes away from the suspense and sense of danger or importance if Erin always just sits on his ass and watches his would-be-girlfriend stroke Mars' cock literally right in front of him while his mom massages Mars. That's...that feels like a scene that belongs to after the reveal. It kinda cheapens everything, I feel.

Last edited:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
let the maker go on...he still need to make some stuff for vi all along the game....vi keep talking about sex between them and mars about it everyday but...we never see anithing almostor well anithing is fine for lavinia really... but a lot of important side are neglected as of yet so i think we will get more than 2 for helena and 2 for sera and cecile...add at least 1 or 2 more... 1 ocused on all the vi stuff... one on the mini games...(dungeon and others )and maybe another for side stuff for lavinia the brigand in town and the people that knight keep saying next update about... continue doing well you amazing artist (forgot also about side stuff like bath and others so....ya....mabe 5 or 6 even with all he wanna make...but with how it is going the game is amazing already

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes