bubge

Apr 29, 2021
No, harem is still possible. They'll only split for the duel and join again. Like I've mentioned before, after the duel there will be a timeskip and players once again have to choose between Ceci, Sera and Elena for the last time.

Then the points will be tallied, if they're all over the place (most likely scenario) then harem.
If focused mostly on only one heroine, then solo heroine end.
If Mars has been picking all of the -99 options, bad end.

And yeah, I added a note in the bugfix version explaining that after Sera's climax, it will normally proceed to the duel not go back to the main game. It's left like that because that part is not yet implemented.
This sounds great, absolutely amazing. Since you have the ending(s) planned out, do you have any idea when the finished product will be out?

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Hi, still have an issue with the maid training saying i need to see more night events but there arent any. Anyone know how to progress? I just finished the scene where cecille shrunk erin

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
So next update will be Elena and the duel or only Elena?
And I guess you can only choose one heroine in the next update, but then you can choose another one after that? Won't that create weird branches? For example turning Sera into your wife and then picking Cecille, or turning Cecille into this weird form but then choosing Elena. You would have to rewrite the scenes at least two times, three branches for three heroines, and then make the endings with different variations depending of what you've chosen in this and next update.

Reactions: Alandir

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
idk how far dev is on the next update or who itll be focused on but if its elena or sera in the the intimate scenes there should be more interactions with them and vi like having to share mars. Sera as far as the party is effectively engaged to mars then theres elena who is pregnant with his child and no matter what path you ultimately decide to chose it wouldnt make sense for mars to abandon vi for anyone. Since the beginning of the game hes seems to just legitimately love vi and the others either learning to get along with her or just right out of the gate being nice and friendly with her has a lot of potential to be fun i even dare say sweet story moments. Maybe even have a vi update where its basically just those types of interactions.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Honestly i feel like both Sera and Cecille might kill themselves if Mars goes with the "lie" option, both girls lost literally everything they had to stay loyal to him now imagine if Mars just abandons them, Cecile can't go back to being a normal priestess and Sera does not have Erin as a pillar anymore.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So next update will be Elena and the duel or only Elena?
And I guess you can only choose one heroine in the next update, but then you can choose another one after that? Won't that create weird branches? For example turning Sera into your wife and then picking Cecille, or turning Cecille into this weird form but then choosing Elena. You would have to rewrite the scenes at least two times, three branches for three heroines, and then make the endings with different variations depending of what you've chosen in this and next update.
Yeah they both went through pretty significant character development and if the same happens to Elena and he has to write on with any of those character developments possibly having not happened, that seems like it would create a huge amount of effort.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Yeah they both went through pretty significant character development and if the same happens to Elena and he has to write on with any of those character developments possibly having not happened, that seems like it would create a huge amount of effort.
Wouldn't it be better if who Mars sides with in the duel just comes down to a player choice, instead of the points system? So you need to do all 3 routes to get to the duel. Since you can do several routes before the duel, i don't see why it isn't easier to just make it mandatory.

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah exactly.
You can only pick one, once I add Elena's content, the player will have to decide between the three. It will determine how the duel takes place as well as some details relating to aftermath.

Also, to progress the story of this part of the arc, it's only necessary to do events of one of the three. People can ignore Cecille altogether if they want for example.
I don't want to be annoying and dictate what you should or shouldn't do with your game, this is your work, and I'm really happy with how things are shaping up in the narrative. However, based on what I think is going to happen, introducing branching at this point in the story might not be good.

From what it seems, this part of the story is about addressing and developing the main heroines' flaws before the duel between Mars and Erin. Making the player choose which main heroine they want to see developed in their story while blocking the others from their own development, this seems strange to me.

I don't know how you're going to make this work and your own plans for after the duel, but from what i understand, it will create three branches from now on: one where Cecille stops being a total psycho, one where Sera tries to move on from her love for Erin, and another with whatever you have in store for Elena. And none of these three storylines will happen simultaneously with each other.

So, how will this work? For example, will Cecille continue to be a psychopath if you choose to advance with Sera instead of her? Will we see one character getting developed while the others remain the same?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
seems interesting.. i'll definitely try it when it gets closer to bn completed... I have plenty of other stuff i have to do for now, but when this finishes i want to concentrate on only this

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So, how will this work? For example, will Cecille continue to be a psychopath if you choose to advance with Sera instead of her? Will we see one character getting developed while the others remain the same?

I'll explain my plan.
Once all of the content is in place, players can play through it however they like.

The duel itself plays out a bit differently depending on heroine choice.
It's also possible not to do the duel at all, and Erin surrenders prematurely. Only possible if players seek his Ceci events and finish his femdom events with Lavinia (will be added next update).

After the duel, there will be an H scene that will depend on heroine choice.

As for the timeskip.
It will be 3-4 months and serves some important objectives.
- Have Elena's pregnancy be noticeable.
- Merge the heroines stories back again. If a revelation was introduced in Cecille's last scene and players chose Elena instead, which has an entirely different thing revealed . The timeskip will basically cover all of them. So post timeskip will have the end result of all 3. Creating full branches will only dilute the story and x3 development time.
Some stuff will be remembered though, like heroine choice and how Mars treated Erin. I want to use that somehow.
During the timeskip, nothing that is "new" has taken place so players won't be missing anything.
- The timeskip period is enough time for authorities like the King to take notice of the situation and will have to confront Mars. That will contextualize that part of the story as Mars is now the center of attention.

I hope that explains it,

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'll explain my plan.
Once all of the content is in place, players can play through it however they like.

The duel itself plays out a bit differently depending on heroine choice.
It's also possible not to do the duel at all, and Erin surrenders prematurely. Only possible if players seek his Ceci events and finish his femdom events with Lavinia (will be added next update).

After the duel, there will be an H scene that will depend on heroine choice.

As for the timeskip.
It will be 3-4 months and serves some important objectives.
- Have Elena's pregnancy be noticeable.
- Merge the heroines stories back again. If a revelation was introduced in Cecille's last scene and players chose Elena instead, which has an entirely different thing revealed . The timeskip will basically cover all of them. So post timeskip will have the end result of all 3. Creating full branches will only dilute the story and x3 development time.
Some stuff will be remembered though, like heroine choice and how Mars treated Erin. I want to use that somehow.
During the timeskip, nothing that is "new" has taken place so players won't be missing anything.
- The timeskip period is enough time for authorities like the King to take notice of the situation and will have to confront Mars. That will contextualize that part of the story as Mars is now the center of attention.

I hope that explains it,
Very ambitious nitro. I am glad we are finally entering a part of the game where our choices matter. This seem to require a lot of careful planning and coding to make to make everything flow properly. If it requires longer development time then go for it. A lot of people want more releases, myself included, but we all love your work when released. Godspeed!

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes