nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Very ambitious nitro. I am glad we are finally entering a part of the game where our choices matter. This seem to require a lot of careful planning and coding to make to make everything flow properly. If it requires longer development time then go for it. A lot of people want more releases, myself included, but we all love your work when released. Godspeed!
I'll be honest, I want the game to be done as soon as possible. The challenge is doing that while still delivering on the premise.
For this game, I think releases each 2-3 months are best. Cecille's update is an anomaly because I was trying to cram 3x amount of content in one update but I want to keep it an anomaly.
I'm not a fan of longer releases, I think the more frequent the better but for this kind of game, I can't lower it much further.

And thanks for the encouragement, appreciated.

krystksyk

Formerly 'astrolny'
Jan 6, 2019
I've never commented anything in any game, but this game is a pearl, probably the best I ever played. The story is really interesting. Good job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nitrolith

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'll be honest, I want the game to be done as soon as possible. The challenge is doing that while still delivering on the premise.
For this game, I think releases each 2-3 months are best. Cecille's update is an anomaly because I was trying to cram 3x amount of content in one update but I want to keep it an anomaly.
I'm not a fan of longer releases, I think the more frequent the better but for this kind of game, I can't lower it much further.

I know you have a plan to finish the game. I am sure you can give us a satisfying conclusion. We all like quicker releases. If nothing else, we can have less people asking when the next release will be.

Enjoy the praises. You deserve them.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I'll explain my plan.
Once all of the content is in place, players can play through it however they like.

The duel itself plays out a bit differently depending on heroine choice.
It's also possible not to do the duel at all, and Erin surrenders prematurely. Only possible if players seek his Ceci events and finish his femdom events with Lavinia (will be added next update).

After the duel, there will be an H scene that will depend on heroine choice.

As for the timeskip.
It will be 3-4 months and serves some important objectives.
- Have Elena's pregnancy be noticeable.
- Merge the heroines stories back again. If a revelation was introduced in Cecille's last scene and players chose Elena instead, which has an entirely different thing revealed . The timeskip will basically cover all of them. So post timeskip will have the end result of all 3. Creating full branches will only dilute the story and x3 development time.
Some stuff will be remembered though, like heroine choice and how Mars treated Erin. I want to use that somehow.
During the timeskip, nothing that is "new" has taken place so players won't be missing anything.
- The timeskip period is enough time for authorities like the King to take notice of the situation and will have to confront Mars. That will contextualize that part of the story as Mars is now the center of attention.

I hope that explains it,
Pretty nice, i assume Female Erin will come after the timeskip?

vanderfick

Apr 4, 2023

Are you able to divulge what your next game's theme/fetish will be? I think I remember seeing somewhere that this is your only planned Netori game, correct me if I am wrong. Amazing work on the game. Excited to see the finished product and what you do next.

DegenHour

Aug 30, 2020
Got a glitch that made me think my game was frozen.

Restarted a playthrough and got to the first scene after Cecille's curse reemerges, at where Mars is about to force open her legs. I thought the game crashed loading the animation b/c the "press and hold mouse button" prompt didn't appear. However, when I checked the same scene in the gallery, the prompt loaded fine.

Unsure how to clear game memory without deleting saves to check if it only fails if you've seen the scene before.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7Bugfix1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 12, 2019
I'm stuck i've done all the Cel scenes but it say progress in night activities to show more, and i've got to switch views button and elena one night scene. What else to do.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
New player here and after playing from the start to current version I have to say it has far more content than I expected. It took 2 days of binge playing to get through everything.

Before I continue with my thoughts want to point I think I came across a bug?
The pig girl maid Iris had her plot just shut down and I couldn't continue it. Before I could finish asking her all the questions that were availiable it shut me down and I was told to wait until later in the story. I did that and all the questions never returned and I couldn't continue it. I am playing the bug fix from scratch if that helps?

Also a couple of criticisms they are minor but I will get them out of the way before I praise the game.
1. Unfinished mini games: I appreciate the time and money spent on the art assests but personally feel there is already plenty of content I feel its best to leave it. Just my personal opinion but I would understand if you had to finish it no matter what.
2. A lot of time wasting with the sanbox format: There was a part just before Elena arrives where I had nothing to do other than to skip the days as I was up to date on all side content. I was in a constant state of fear while changing the time of day I might have missed an event somewhere while waiting for Elena.

Resolve these issues and I think this game is an easy 5/5.

Onto the positives
+Characters: All awesome play their roles well in the plot and they are all very interesting but it does make it hard to pick a favorite. (Will expand on this)
+Story: Comes across as fairly simple but has a lot of hidden depth not the best story on here by itself but its top tier when you take other parts of the game into account.
+Setting: Nailed it the story and the characters blend so well it has been a while since I have seen a narrative connect so well together.
+Finished Mini games: The mini games that are complete are fun and well animated and you can skip them later on if you need a break.
+Sex scenes: Didn't have the highest expectations when looking at still images of the art. Damn was I wrong and so happy to be wrong they are well animated and the writing for them is fantastic the slow breaking of Cecille and final break of Elena was so good. Also future Erin content is looking so good.
+Progression: I like how the corruption, the NTR and plot the in general progresses all done at a good pace.

Sorry for the long post but want to do a final spoiler section on the main cast as I want to write down my feelings about them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honorable mentions both Lucia and Zermos I hope they both get happy ending and did not expect Zermos to be such a hottie would hate to see his character design not get used in some way. Also final honorable mention is the goddess and the mother of all demons they have ended up great additions to the world setting.

Also thanks for this game look forward to where you go next.

Last edited:

Yu Da Viet Cong

Jul 5, 2020
So I have been stuck at Celi 2 training for 30 in game day. Any body know what to do next? (I tried the reset command but it didn't seem like that the one I need)

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Pretty nice, i assume Female Erin will come after the timeskip?
Yes.

Are you able to divulge what your next game's theme/fetish will be? I think I remember seeing somewhere that this is your only planned Netori game, correct me if I am wrong. Amazing work on the game. Excited to see the finished product and what you do next.
Well, this game was supposed to be just a practice game to get my skills to an acceptable level. As well as experiment with story ect since I've never written anything before.
Next game is a lot less ambitious in scope. Just a FeMC corruption game. I have a lot of ideas I want to implement.

Still stuck on the maid training saying that say i need to see more night events, anyone know a fix?
Are you playing the latest bugfixes version? there was a bug in the playtest version.
You're supposed to train hypnosis more than 3 times and click on Cecille at night.

one question i have is...is there any point to making cum potion yet?
Not yet...

So I have been stuck at Celi 2 training for 30 in game day. Any body know what to do next? (I tried the reset command but it didn't seem like that the one I need)
You probably forgot to do Lavinia's events. Reading her the book and going on dates.
Go to her during the afternoon, you should see a command to read book or do the dates.

If that is the case but you can't see the command, you can force unlock the command. Open console with shift+o:

can_read_book =True

Follow through all of the events, then train with Cecille after they're all done to progress the story.

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Are you playing the latest bugfixes version? there was a bug in the playtest version.
You're supposed to train hypnosis more than 3 times and click on Cecille at night.
Yep playing the latest version, all other trainings are already maxed out, only maid training cannot continue

ajheed

Jun 15, 2019
Great work btw. Also having the same problem with the guy above me. Pretty much cleared everything and triggered the meeting Lucia Event. I cannot go past night event, and am looking if it needs Lucia Events started (after meeting). If it helps, I play on phone with JoiPlayer.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Great work btw. Also having the same problem with the guy above me. Pretty much cleared everything and triggered the meeting Lucia Event. I cannot go past night event, and am looking if it needs Lucia Events started (after meeting). If it helps, I play on phone with JoiPlayer.
Probably playing an old version. I max'd out everything, done Sera stuff, still triggers night events afterwards just fine.
There is the playtest version and bugfixes-1 version. Make sure you're playing the latter.

Reactions: ajheed

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Probably playing an old version. I max'd out everything, done Sera stuff, still triggers night events afterwards just fine.
There is the playtest version and bugfixes-1 version. Make sure you're playing the latter.
Hey nitrolith, when are you planning on updating the dungeon with those cool ideas like Mars controlling the party members. Is that feature coming soon, or being put on the back burner until the story is done, or dropped altogether?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes