nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Hey nitrolith, when are you planning on updating the dungeon with those cool ideas like Mars controlling the party members. Is that feature coming soon, or being put on the back burner until the story is done, or dropped altogether?
Probably after the duel. I'll give it a month and see how much H content I can create for it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Probably after the duel. I'll give it a month and see how much H content I can create for it.
Wonderful! The dungeon was the one area since the beginning of development I wanted to see the potential of, especially after what you said your plans for it was. But after all the updates were about moving the story forward, I was afraid the dungeon would be something you updated after the story was done. Look forward to experience what you do with it.

Marco18

Aug 1, 2023
Is it intentional that in order to use a pose that I had previously unlocked I would have to make Cecille cum (at least once or more) for that new pose to work? Also, after making her cum with that pose (the one that I unlocked after making her cum first time) is it locked again? or maybe my save is bug?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
a tiny idea ...if you get enough like from sera and helena that she will make erin a cream omelette like for sera

damias

Sep 13, 2020
also...another bug in the bugfixed...after she humiliate erin for not being able to reach her pussy the riding pose in his roomm diseappear... might also be why the maid thing still say do more night event... (shes not giving anithing new again)

Last edited:

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Wait, why does the bad ending happen if Mars chooses not to follow Cecille if she already defeated Leon and killed his girl before Mars shows up? Did Leon manage to turn the tables on her because she got too into torture or something?

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
how to volume up the voice in game?, i used another apps like utube,... 30/100, but this game must be 100/100 then I heard it.

DLP

Aug 2, 2019
This was brought up a while ago in the thread, but I don't think it was fixed as a bug: it is completely possible to skip the Lavinia book scene, and now I'm stuck at the Cecille second curse break with no way to progress. Does anybody know a console command to either skip the Lavinia date scenes, or start them?

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
I was having the same error issue with Sera's second post-fight scene, even after starting from Paths 4.3. What fixed it for me was doing the first event, then buying the Oil from Helelle's shop, fighting Sera a second time then using the oil. Then after I fought Sera the third time, I was able to complete her second non-oil event without an error.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Wait, why does the bad ending happen if Mars chooses not to follow Cecille if she already defeated Leon and killed his girl before Mars shows up? Did Leon manage to turn the tables on her because she got too into torture or something?
Maybe she got so focused on the torture that other demons ambushed her, or maybe its a different timeline where leon plan actually works and Cecille is defeated

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I won't lie, I'm not quite at the end yet (I'm at where you're training Elena) but I look forward to see possible Erin x Mars content - male erin version and female erin versions. (if there's even any plans of that)

I could see Cecille and Mars humiliating him with Sera by his side (she'd probably enjoy it, tbh.)

Keep up the great work with this game tho!

damias

Sep 13, 2020
you know... a tiny repeatable scene of vi needing breakfast sneaking under the table then teasing cecille with her tongue out would be fun for breakfast choices...:p

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Maybe she got so focused on the torture that other demons ambushed her, or maybe its a different timeline where leon plan actually works and Cecille is defeated
My theory is in the bad end she said she went so Mars would follow her. Via their connection, maybe she sensed Mars didn't follow her, which could have distracted or dispirited her into losing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gguga12
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes