bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
If you have sex with the girl in your room a second time and go to talk the game crashes, attached traceback.

hoshidono

Apr 24, 2022
so from 0.43 to 0.47 its mostly just training with Cecille? I ended up doing all the training for her and enjoyed the scenes, the ending was fantastic too.

Did I miss anything else? I already got Sera as a wife. But I can't remember where Leon came from since its been a while. Also was there ever an option to do somethign to Leon and his wife before the event?

XDXD8515

Dec 29, 2017
After cecille and sara duo training traceback crash with this at the end, ScriptError: could not find label 'k_sum_2_99'.

Kuuama

May 12, 2021
Is the game broken on joiplay? Pressing the buttons on the train minigame doesn't do any thing. Screenshot_2023-09-09-15-42-04-81_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
As for the timeskip.
It will be 3-4 months and serves some important objectives.
- Have Elena's pregnancy be noticeable.
- Merge the heroines stories back again. If a revelation was introduced in Cecille's last scene and players chose Elena instead, which has an entirely different thing revealed . The timeskip will basically cover all of them. So post timeskip will have the end result of all 3. Creating full branches will only dilute the story and x3 development time.
Some stuff will be remembered though, like heroine choice and how Mars treated Erin. I want to use that somehow.
During the timeskip, nothing that is "new" has taken place so players won't be missing anything.
- The timeskip period is enough time for authorities like the King to take notice of the situation and will have to confront Mars. That will contextualize that part of the story as Mars is now the center of attention.

I hope that explains it,
Elena, Lavinia and Ceci top tier s1ut waifus.
Really exited for the time skip.

SirEvilTheMaster

Oct 9, 2019
So, mine still crashing in this scene even after bugfix, how did you pass it? Thank you.
nitrolith
Sorry for bother you, can you please help about this problem? Game's crash when I try night traine Cecille, even using bugfix version. I did every of her training before at max... Also game forcecloses when I try to read book for Lavinia. I'm using my old save. Thank you!

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
nitrolith
Sorry for bother you, can you please help about this problem? Game's crash when I try night traine Cecille, even using bugfix version. I did every of her training before at max... Also game forcecloses when I try to read book for Lavinia. I'm using my old save. Thank you!
It's because of the save, it's best to go through paths.
But if you don't want to, maybe it's possible to get around it...

I don't have the error text file so I'm just going to guess it's missing a variable.
You can try to declare it through console (shift+o) before the crash and see if it solves the problem:

ride_time = 50

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It's because of the save, it's best to go through paths.
But if you don't want to, maybe it's possible to get around it...

I don't have the error text file so I'm just going to guess it's missing a variable.
You can try to declare it through console (shift+o) before the crash and see if it solves the problem:

ride_time = 50
Is there a specific reason why every patch ruins saves?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Is there a specific reason why every patch ruins saves?
It depends, in this case it's because the v0.4.3 point where you can play through all of Cecille, Sera and Elena's content is simply not finished. When you reach this point it's supposed to load events for all of the heroines and the things they need for their events. But every new update I'm adding heroine specific stuff, this is why Sera's content works well but Ceci doesn't if you load from a point past v0.4.3. Because you have to go back to the start of v0.4.3 to load up all the things Ceci's events needs, like mini-game positions ect.

It's best to use paths.

Reactions: abgazil and KyngC

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the underlying tones in this story are well crafted and hurt so much. you play the game for the obvious reason, but if you pay attention to the story at all the fact that your controlling as one of the most tragic heroes forced to play a villain i have ever seen in quite a long time. it's rather refreshing

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Will we get more story content involving the mom or is her story considered done after the pregnancy? I'll be sad if she only gets one story arc.

rags2rags

Jul 12, 2018
Will we get more story content involving the mom or is her story considered done after the pregnancy? I'll be sad if she only gets one story arc.
I think nitrolith said there would be 1 more content update for her before the big duel

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes