yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7Bugfix2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: niguox

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
Where are saves located? The saves folder only has a persistent file. Want to wipe all my saves since they're all bugged anyways. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Returned to the game after 0.3.6.. Out of curiosity, what exactly happened here? I searched and found discourse about changes to Cecille's standing image, but there seems to have been a more recent, much bigger shift in artstyle. No criticism, just a little surprised when Cecille transformed into a completely different character during training.

FluffyTheAwful

Jun 26, 2022
I look forward to see possible Erin x Mars content - male erin version and female erin versions. (if there's even any plans of that)
Late reply but I remember seeing a post that said there'd be at least three options for dealing with Erin, leaving him alone, turning him into a femboy or gender bending him. Can't remember where this was though, it was ages ago but I hope it's correct.

Reactions: slutdos

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
It depends, in this case it's because the v0.4.3 point where you can play through all of Cecille, Sera and Elena's content is simply not finished. When you reach this point it's supposed to load events for all of the heroines and the things they need for their events. But every new update I'm adding heroine specific stuff, this is why Sera's content works well but Ceci doesn't if you load from a point past v0.4.3. Because you have to go back to the start of v0.4.3 to load up all the things Ceci's events needs, like mini-game positions ect.

It's best to use paths.
Will this be the last update where we will need to start from v0.4.3 or will there be more? If so, how many more?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Finally had the time to play the new version, excellent as per usual, great work to the dev.
Had a good number of content too very surprised.

Thought I will say, ceci lost her beautiful, slovenly form :eek: :cry:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
please tell me the fem erin route will have an optional route that will turn him into a her if mars continues to choose more anti hero routes when given in game choices. I kinda feel bad for erin in that he's trying to stay true to bn a hero, but has no optional route to be happy. having a male erin turned female combining her powers with mars and sera to fight the goddess and hel would be amazing... i'm just projecting my own head canon. pay no mind. I'm totally on Sera's side in the story. I just thought turning erin into a girl in one route might provide an alternate future where Sera can still be with her childhood friend

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
This is, hands down, the best erotic game I have ever played.

-The existing training mini-games are fun.
-The soon-to-be-fleshed mini-games are fun or seem like they will be fun.
-The story and characters are very well written.
-The narrative is intriguing and poses questions to ponder to.

Above all else, it is incredibly erotic. Not just physically, but psychologically as well, you can feel the characters change and become twisted, corrupted versions of themselves and it doesn't feel forced but very natural. Their debauchery never gets excessive and the progress is very well curved. The fact that we even get feet content is an incredible bonus for me. Thank you Nitrolith!

I will support your work the moment I am able to. It would be great if we could get in on Steam.

Reactions: wikshdyt

wikshdyt

Jun 22, 2020
This is, hands down, the best erotic game I have ever played.

-The existing training mini-games are fun.
-The soon-to-be-fleshed mini-games are fun or seem like they will be fun.
-The story and characters are very well written.
-The narrative is intriguing and poses questions to ponder to.

Above all else, it is incredibly erotic. Not just physically, but psychologically as well, you can feel the characters change and become twisted, corrupted versions of themselves and it doesn't feel forced but very natural. Their debauchery never gets excessive and the progress is very well curved. The fact that we even get feet content is an incredible bonus for me. Thank you Nitrolith!

I will support your work the moment I am able to. It would be great if we could get in on Steam.
Fully agreed. Nitrolith isn't reinventing the wheel when it comes to the story's tropes, but I'll be damned if they don't know to tell a perfect story within that framework. It's the psychological aspect you mentioned, the writing gives you such a deep introspective (when it comes to Mars) and observant (when it comes to everyone else) look into all the characters. The way they interact with each other and how it changes and morphs and how well the story justifies those changes really set this game apart from most other stuff that's available on this website.

Fucking love this game.

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
How far does the content go? I mean, in the part where the hero challenges the protagonist to a fight after Sera tells them that she agrees to be Mars' wife, is there more to go or is it already at the end? PS: what a great game

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Will this be the last update where we will need to start from v0.4.3 or will there be more? If so, how many more?
There will be one more with Elena content. Maybe that will include the lavinia content or that will be another update as well. After that there will be the fight, a timeskip and then there's gonna be the after 4.3 stuff.

Reactions: Alex5280

Darwing5

Aug 4, 2019
I found a bug shortly after going through my saves, after the talk with Iris's boyfriend and buying the prosthetic arm.

In the afternoon I tried to talk to Lavinia "Read Book" and the game closed and this message came out.

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
This has been such a great game until the dev decided to add gay-baiting so late into the story. like erin legit has tits in some of the scenes. no offense but not everyone likes stuff like that. i mean if it was even hinted at or foreshadowed in the beginning of the game i wouldn't complain but no, nothing says you're gonna be persuing erin too. everything else about the game is great tho (story, scenes, characters...).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
Because the dev totally didn't inform everyone that was going to happen as early as the first page of this thread or anything.
Yeah right man, because obviously you're supposed to check 200 pages of an online forum before playing the game just in case the dev wrote a message saying which fetishes he's planning to implement...
Also aren't we allowed to give criticism for a game we like? isn't that what this forum is for?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes