Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
nitrolith hello dev I'm in love with this game. Thank you for the game. Can we please get more Elona teasing in front of erin, this is too hot when Eran and cicilia sitting for the date and talking about Elena and then she came with Mars wearing that dress and Mars teases her. And the cooking training too . please add more stuff like that . Again thank you for the game to be honest i started playing the game just for Elena. And Julia is hot too .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Man I'm not even into ntr or corruption that much but the dialogue, character design, animation are all top notch. The (fatalpulse?) shortstack calling the dick mommy was molto bene *kiss fingers*.

Really wish those dickslap scenes for Iris and Mihra were added to the gallery.

onecrumpet

Aug 29, 2021
I seem to have a problem, whenever it's time to train sera it bugs out for me I hope I'm not the only one with this problem, so I don't know if I have to start a new game for it to be corrected or what.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
I don't think you shared them so I'm gonna do it

Recent patreon posts (previews etc)

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
There's a huge amount of missing scenes in the game still. There are a lot of dialogues with just black screens, especially with Sera. I'd hope these are fixed prior to the game's second part.

Some Yvet and Cecille scenes also have pure black scenes of dialogue but I assumed Yvet's were more atmospheric while Cecille's and Sera's seem to be missing a lot.

I'd also hope Bad Ending 1 has more art in it. Maybe 1 frame where we see Sera seething as Cecille walks out to truly see the pain Sera is going through. The scene is possibly one of the most important story-wise and I feel it really needs at least 1 piece of art to go with it

Nov 9, 2022
Not really into gay femboy, femdom-cuckold stuff, but I generally like what's in the game and I do have an idea. Would it be a good or trash idea to optionally genderbend Erin then just replace his male parts with female parts in most his sex scenes, and maybe excuse using the same model in armor/clothing as Erin wearing a sash and pretending to be a guy for bi yuri femdom NTR stuff?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not really into gay femboy, femdom-cuckold stuff, but I generally like what's in the game and I do have an idea. Would it be a good or trash idea to optionally genderbend Erin then just replace his male parts with female parts in most his sex scenes, and maybe excuse using the same model in armor/clothing as Erin wearing a sash and pretending to be a guy for bi yuri femdom NTR stuff?
I would say it is a great idea since the dev said that was the plan from the beginning.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-7-bugfix-2-nitrolith.100153/#post-6971922

Also out of curiosity, you like femboys with women content? You choose a self-loathing name if you don't like any femboy contents.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
I would say it is good idea since the dev said that was the plan from the beginning.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-party-must-fall-v0-4-7-bugfix-2-nitrolith.100153/#post-6971922

Also out of curiosity, you like femboys with women content? You have a weird name if you don't like any femboy contents.
I don't mind straight Femboy content, Ankoman is one of my favorite hentai artists but he's the only guy I know who does it and I don't actively look for it. Its yaoi, pegging, futa-on-man, and maybe femdom w/ guy I don't like but thats it.
For my username, the idea of Dale from King of the Hill dressing up and magically becoming a very convincing Femboy was funny

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
nitrolith
Hell yeah I'm not gonna touch myself for 2-3 months now . I'm serious tho.
No sir please make it time consuming as much possible as you want. I love seeing Elena on my screen . She's the best milf. Please add more teasing parts too in front of everyone. I love her embracing face lol.
Again thank you for the game.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
First of all, congrats to the dev because he can design and animate the body's in the lewdest way possible, making use of the flesh in the body, jiggles and all, and for me this is the best kind of animation, and Cecille body is for me the best and most accurate of what i enjoy irl, shout out for all her ass jiggle scenes and tummy scenes where we can see belly folds, and i don't even need to mention her tits right? i hope that we can play with her shapeshift skills to increase her body parts in some repeatable scenes, how can a rotten person have such a juicy body?... someone knows any girls irl with a Cecille alike body? i never have anyone to show for people when to ask how is my body preference. And please more repeatable and interactive scenes, and, femboy/trans content(yes Erin/Erina/Erika i'm talking to you), from what i know there is the one i mentioned earlier, the girl that comes with the baron and probably one of the demon sisters that's all folks

Tubycon

Oct 4, 2022
Is there a way to unlock all the scenes without mega grinding?
If by mega grinding you mean not going through the story, then no. The curse break minigame is long enough for you to experience all scenes. Plus you can very easily complete it in one go if you get that multiplication buff

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes