Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
Does liking traps make you gay?
I will answer this question genuinely as I believe this was a genuine question, and I need to distract myself a little bit.

In the simplest term, liking feminine features with a masculine sex does not make you gay. How you perceive yourself in that scenario, and what type of gender (not sex) you are attracted to determines whether you are homosexual or not.

Sex is intrinsically connected with dominance/submissiveness. In a sex scenario, you are either the dominant force or the submissive force. This is not connected with genitalia, as you can have dominant women or submissive men. Generally, submissiveness is linked to femininity, and dominance to masculinity. This is why in certain situations, you will see people say 'that's gay'. What they mean is they find the situation submissive, and they find submissive actions as insulting/pejorative. This is just a fear against anything different. There is nothing wrong in being dominant or submissive. Being submissive in sex does not mean you are lesser or you perform any duty you have in a worse manner. It doesn't mean you are weak, or bad, or whatever negative insinuation you want to place on the term. When people misuse the term toxic masculinity, this is actually what they should be criticizing.

The reality is that it does not matter. Being gay is no different than being heterosexual or whatever it is you want to call yourself. Your sexuality is just a part of your identity, nothing more. If it ever becomes a large part of your identity or how you perceive yourself in the world, then it might lead to character problems for yourself in the future. But as it stands, homosexuality has existed in nature and human history for millennia. I know very successful men that are gay, but they do not make their sexuality any part of their identity, so it can never be guessed. I also know homosexual women who are very feminine but very dominant, so they place themselves as the 'male' in their relations. Again, it is not about being male or female, but about being dominant and submissive. It's about control/being controlled (this is also why this game is so good, as it understands this dynamic very well and incorporates it into its dialogue).

Let me give myself as an example. To me,

A woman with a penis or vagina is attractive.

A man with a penis or vagina is not attractive, it is very unattractive.

A man that acts like a woman with a penis or vagina is attractive.

A woman that acts like a man with a penis or vagina is not attractive, unless there exists a possibility for me to change her or her dynamic in a scenario. Then it become attractive to me.

A vagina is attractive.

Only a penis that is medium-small, with no balls/small balls is attractive.

The anus is very attractive.

The attraction I have is for femininity and submissiveness, and I consider myself heterosexual. I am not attracted to masculinity in the slightest, but if you attach femininity to anything masculine and make it submissive I will be attracted to it. Any scenario where I am submissive turns me off. Any scenario where I am dominant turns me on, unless it is with another male. I am attracted to the gender and the situation, the genitalia does not matter. In shorter terms, I like pussy and dick, I like to dick 'women' and I hate to get dicked by anything.

A trap, in the older days, meant a man deliberately masquerading as a woman to confuse or trick you. That's why it's a trap. So there is an element of malevolence there. All it says to me is that it is a general confusion of sexuality. Maybe the man likes to act like a woman? The term 'trap' comes from a fear of homosexuality and submissiveness.

If you fantasize as the receiver in sexual scenarios, then chances are you are gay. It doesn't mean you are gay, just that being submissive/receiver is linked to being gay. If you are attracted to masculinity and you are a male, and you like to receive from a male, then you are definitely gay.

Sorry for the wall of text, I needed to procrastinate for a bit.

Last edited:

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I will answer this question genuinely as I believe this was a genuine question, and I need to distract myself a little bit.

In the simplest term, liking feminine features with a masculine sex does not make you gay. How you perceive yourself in that scenario, and what type of gender (not sex) you are attracted to determines whether you are homosexual or not.

Sex is intrinsically connected with dominance/submissiveness. In a sex scenario, you are either the dominant force or the submissive force. This is not connected with genitalia, as you can have dominant women or submissive men. Generally, submissiveness is linked to femininity, and dominance to masculinity. This is why in certain situations, you will see people say 'that's gay'. What they mean is they find the situation submissive, and they find submissive actions as insulting/pejorative. This is just a fear against anything different. There is nothing wrong in being dominant or submissive. Being submissive in sex does not mean you are lesser or you perform any duty you have in a worse manner. It doesn't mean you are weak, or bad, or whatever negative insinuation you want to place on the term. When people misuse the term toxic masculinity, this is actually what they should be criticizing.

The reality is that it does not matter. Being gay is no different than being heterosexual or whatever it is you want to call yourself. Your sexuality is just a part of your identity, nothing more. If it ever becomes a large part of your identity or how you perceive yourself in the world, then it might lead to character problems for yourself in the future. But as it stands, homosexuality has existed in nature and human history for millennia. I know very successful men that are gay, but they do not make their sexuality any part of their identity, so it can never be guessed. I also know homosexual women who are very feminine but very dominant, so they place themselves as the 'male' in their relations. Again, it is not about being male or female, but about being dominant and submissive. It's about control/being controlled (this is also why this game is so good, as it understands this dynamic very well and incorporates it into its dialogue).

Let me give myself as an example. To me,

A woman with a penis or vagina is attractive.

A man with a penis or vagina is not attractive, it is very unattractive.

A man that acts like a woman with a penis or vagina is attractive.

A woman that acts like a man with a penis or vagina is not attractive, unless there exists a possibility for me to change her or her dynamic in a scenario. Then it become attractive to me.

A vagina is attractive.

Only a penis that is medium-small, with no balls/small balls is attractive.

The anus is very attractive.

The attraction I have is for femininity and submissiveness, and I consider myself heterosexual. I am not attracted to masculinity in the slightest, but if you attach femininity to anything masculine and make it submissive I will be attracted to it. Any scenario where I am submissive turns me off. Any scenario where I am dominant turns me on, unless it is with another male. I am attracted to the gender and the situation, the genitalia does not matter. In shorter terms, I like pussy and dick, I like to dick 'women' and I hate to get dicked by anything.

A trap, in the older days, meant a man deliberately masquerading as a woman to confuse or trick you. That's why it's a trap. So there is an element of malevolence there. All it says to me is that it is a general confusion of sexuality. Maybe the man likes to act like a woman? The term 'trap' comes from a fear of homosexuality and submissiveness.

If you fantasize as the receiver in sexual scenarios, then chances are you are gay. It doesn't mean you are gay, just that being submissive/receiver is linked to being gay. If you are attracted to masculinity and you are a male, and you like to receive from a male, then you are definitely gay.

Sorry for the wall of text, I needed to procrastinate for a bit.
I wish I put as much effort into my studies as you did writing this.

I guess I'm heterosexual as you described almost all my preferences perfectly. I knew it already but part of me still intrigued by how sexuality works sometimes. It could be a minor thing or feature in person but it changes the whole perception of attractiveness. Thank you for the response.

Reactions: Sexdrake

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
This is such a great game an with an interesting plot. I didn't expect the story to be so deep. I thought it would be your average netori game but it's not. There is substance, a story to this game that compels you to read through it even when some of the scenes are really f'd up.

The MC of this game in particular (i think his default name is Mars) is probably the most complex and interesting character i've read in a while certainly in this genre of games (adult/VNs). You don't know whether he is a bad guy disguised as a good guy or the other way around. It seems like he is conflicted about what he is doing. It will be interesting to see how he will solve all the issues he is facing.

So kudos to the author, he did a splendid job with this game and i'll be looking forward to his future updates.

Oh... one more thing btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 17, 2018
As the story unfolds and all of the characters are in more and more dire predicaments, Mars is becomes more and more black.

Perhaps the peculiar juxtaposition between MC's physical appearance and the foreshadowing of impending doom is purely coincidental, but I believe it cleverly serves to illustrate that as the game progresses, so too does the 'game' between the goddesses. In this scenario, the world becomes a chessboard, the heroes mere pawns, and the future nothing but darkness. :coffee::unsure:

My second theory is that Mars learned Armament Haki from One Piece.

My third theory is that Nitrolith's digital white paint is running out so they have to paint using darker and darker colors.

But it's just a theory. A game theory! Please don't forget to subscribe and share this post with your friends and family. Also comment down below what are your thoughts and opinions about this topic.

Last edited:

Icetea-Lemon18

Formerly 'Annon-kun'
Feb 16, 2022
This game is good. Dialogue is realistic and superb.
MC has heart and not some evil bastard. Well done Nitrolith!

iWoodys

Jul 5, 2023
I get the following error and I don't know how to move forward.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1789, in script call
    $ renpy.call(l)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 654, in script call
    call screen a_command_menu
  File "game/script.rpy", line 581, in script call
    call screen k_command_menu
    $ renpy.call(l)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2251, in script call
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1795, in script call
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 486, in script call
    call screen p_command_menu
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2325, in script
    $ renpy.show("dmm " + str(dmm_level) + " " + str(dmm_action) + " " + str(spot))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2325, in <module>
Exception: Showing 'dmm 1 5 2' is ambiguous, possible images include: dmm 1 1 2, dmm 1 2 2, dmm 1 2 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 684, in show
    new_what = renpy.game.context().images.apply_attributes(layer, key, name)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 934, in apply_attributes
    return self.choose_image(nametag, required, optional, name)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 994, in choose_image
    raise Exception("Showing '" + " ".join(exception_name) + "' is ambiguous, possible images include: " + ", ".join(" ".join(i) for i in matches))
Exception: Showing 'dmm 1 5 2' is ambiguous, possible images include: dmm 1 1 2, dmm 1 2 2, dmm 1 2 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero Party Must Fall 0.4.7-Bugfixes-2
Mon Sep 25 03:08:07 2023

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
I get the following error and I don't know how to move forward.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(l)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
    $ renpy.call(ev)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 684, in show
    new_what = renpy.game.context().images.apply_attributes(layer, key, name)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 934, in apply_attributes
    return self.choose_image(nametag, required, optional, name)
  File "C:\Users\jorge\Desktop\Photoshop CS6 Portable\VARIOS\HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.7-Bugfixes-2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 994, in choose_image
    raise Exception("Showing '" + " ".join(exception_name) + "' is ambiguous, possible images include: " + ", ".join(" ".join(i) for i in matches))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hero Party Must Fall 0.4.7-Bugfixes-2
Mon Sep 25 03:08:07 2023
Have you loaded old path 0.4.3?

SaurianSavior

Mar 24, 2020
So if specks are limited by the curse and you can't get any from pleasure over the cap, how do you reconcile people that want to unlock everything with the fact that you seem to plan on requiring people to spend specks on potions to continue training a certain character later? And what'll you do for people that max that character's curse but then can't keep fighting them to finish unlocking their scenes?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes