Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
As the story unfolds and all of the characters are in more and more dire predicaments, Mars is becomes more and more black.

Perhaps the peculiar juxtaposition between MC's physical appearance and the foreshadowing of impending doom is purely coincidental, but I believe it cleverly serves to illustrate that as the game progresses, so too does the 'game' between the goddesses. In this scenario, the world becomes a chessboard, the heroes mere pawns, and the future nothing but darkness. :coffee::unsure:

My second theory is that Mars learned Armament Haki from One Piece.

My third theory is that Nitrolith's digital white paint is running out so they have to paint using darker and darker colors.

But it's just a theory. A game theory! Please don't forget to subscribe and share this post with your friends and family. Also comment down below what are your thoughts and opinions about this topic.
Mars is just spending too much time outside and getting more tan. The Girls (and his tsundere boyfriend) need to lock him in the sex dungeon for a while to make him pale again. also nitrolith let me buff erins cock as a bro move

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
Damn!! Towards the end i became obsessed with yaoing Erin with Mars but there were no options yet or did i do something wrong?

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
You know, I thought this game looked terrible and was jank garbage when I first played it, but holy shit, wow, it really grew on me.

I spent a surprising amount of time on it. I genuinely enjoy the writing, initial buy-in aside, what happens in the story is interesting and engrossing, and it got me to legitimately lose my shit laughing at how out of left field some dialogue hits. I mean this wholeheartedly and genuinely, this is a good game. It's imperfect and greatly flawed but is incredibly engrossing to read and has a surprising amount of really hot shit in it.

My sincere thanks to the dev and I'm looking forward to more.

Nov 17, 2018
Haven't been arund much but is there any news for us FemErin enjoyers?

Barely any content but we're beginning to see some light rays through the storm clouds.
You know.
A little bit of ✨✨ femdom ✨✨ sprinkled here and there, Erin saying that cum is tasty, him growing little titties etc.. What I'm trying to say is that we're at the edge of greatness. Hang on dude.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty sure something is bugged because I can't find any way to progress. About menu tells me I'm on v0.4.7 Bugfixes-2.

I'm on Day 151 (tried cheating to Day 300), done the Dungeon minigame to level 61.
I've gotten Cecille's second curse maxed out.
I've gotten Sera's first curse fully broken.
I've done Lavinia's dates up to where Cecile and her hugged.
I've done Aith's content until it said "this is the end of content".
I've done Erin jerking off while Mars fucks Aith.
I've done Mihra's content up to where Mars fucks her and likely impregnates her.
I've done Julia's content all the way to where you fuck her beside her drugged husband and kid.
I've done Yvet's content until it she jerks Mars off under the table and it says "this is the end of content".

Edit: I did some digging around in the files and this thread some more. I'm leaving this as an answer for other people who might encounter the same issue of getting stuck. It seems like something is probably broken for activating Erin peeping which is what's stalling the game. A console command I found in this thread to hopefully fix it produced an error for me and didn't work. However inputting the following then doing nightly training with Cecille worked.

p_sum_event_bag.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")

Last edited:

yeyiy94297

Mar 11, 2020
Also holy fuck that ending, you know how to make a fucking cliffhanger. First the Goddess's judgement a while ago, and now this

Reactions: d183

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
You know, I thought this game looked terrible and was jank garbage when I first played it, but holy shit, wow, it really grew on me.

I spent a surprising amount of time on it. I genuinely enjoy the writing, initial buy-in aside, what happens in the story is interesting and engrossing, and it got me to legitimately lose my shit laughing at how out of left field some dialogue hits. I mean this wholeheartedly and genuinely, this is a good game. It's imperfect and greatly flawed but is incredibly engrossing to read and has a surprising amount of really hot shit in it.

My sincere thanks to the dev and I'm looking forward to more.
I feel you, I thought this was just gonna be another one of those "MC fucks everyone" type of game (which it still is) but 10 hours later I waiting for the next update.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes