TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
so i played until the end but could never access the maid iris`end of content. i am stuck at trying to talk about the handler, at which i get told that i need to progress more.
can anyone tell me how i can progress with her?

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
I don't mind straight Femboy content, Ankoman is one of my favorite hentai artists but he's the only guy I know who does it and I don't actively look for it. Its yaoi, pegging, futa-on-man, and maybe femdom w/ guy I don't like but thats it.
For my username, the idea of Dale from King of the Hill dressing up and magically becoming a very convincing Femboy was funny
Honestly my only real gripe with this game rn is that Erin will become a sterile microdick; I'd love to see him knock up Sera as we use him like a living strap-on, but I'm aware hung femboy yaoi/bi content is niche within niche.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
so i played until the end but could never access the maid iris`end of content. i am stuck at trying to talk about the handler, at which i get told that i need to progress more.
I don’t recommand that part of the game unless you’re into extreme stuff (chicken nuggets), but if you insist: you can reset her in the cheat menu

• Angry
Reactions: theola

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Reset. I think she gets stuck if you progress with her before corrupting Elena. As others have said, prob the most cruel NTR scenes in the game.

My game keeps crashing after I finish traing sera and cecile for the second time. Any fixes?
Saw you already fixed it but for me it was finishing with Sera instead of Cecile that seemed to cause it; so just switching to Cecile when you're running out of energy should fix it (for anyone who has this issue in the future).

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
hero mc is done so foul, i cant stop laughing everytime whenever he in a scene, literally funniest shit ever, hopefully game actually gets a good ending, even if it just "good ending" from demon mc's pov lmfao

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
I don’t recommand that part of the game unless you’re into extreme stuff (chicken nuggets), but if you insist: you can reset her in the cheat menu
thx. i very much wanted to claim her & i reget nothing.
i don´t know what you mean with chicken nuggets, but i don´t think it was extreme stuff (unless you mean the "physical punishment" iris wanted. but even then she literrary begged for it so it did not seem extreme cause of the circumstance there).
for me it was simply a netori scene,which is to be expected considering the focus on it.

Reactions: wiseold6996

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
wait next update will be my wife Elena? welp time to wait for a bit then.
(can't wait for the Oyakodon side chick as well)

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry, it can't be healed. There is actually more damage that will be revealed later.
On the flip side Sera will get a lot of vanilla scenes to balance it out.
A though trade but I'll take it; if we get Mars x Sera x (cute) Erin cuddle sex I'd be overjoyed.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Does liking traps make you gay?
It's hard to say. "Trap" is a very shitty word tho.

If you like women without caring about their genitals, then you like women.
If you have a fixation on male genitalia whether it's from a man or a woman, then you probably are bisexual.

It's way easier to like the body (or idealized body) than the gender itself. In fact you can be aroused by dicks and absolutely hate the idea of having a sexual relationship with a conventional man. That's why you can get confused about "traps" because you don't see them the same way you see the general stereotype for men. For the most part gender is what drives us into attraction.

However, if a "trap" is a man, you still like men, just more feminized ones. You're either gay or bisexual.

Reactions: nicknicola

Deathstar1200

Aug 4, 2021
If you like women without caring about their genitals, then you like women.
If you have a fixation on male genitalia whether it's from a man or a woman, then you probably are bisexual.
The weird thing is that I can't stand certain types of traps, if a trap is too woman-like, it is an instant turn off. Especially when they have a big penis. For the same reason I hate futanari.

On the other hand, traps that have girlish charm and on cute side is a big yes for me. Examples: 351025, 410552, 388478.
However, once you add a big dick to them, it turns me off. I find small penises cute tho.

Never was turned on by men. Slightly feminized ones irl repel me even more. I don't react like that to anime ones tho.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry, it can't be healed. There is actually more damage that will be revealed later.
On the flip side Sera will get a lot of vanilla scenes to balance it out.
is there gonna be actual good character endings? like harem ending, etc? i just blasted through the vn for the first time took 30hr, rlly good vn imo, but from dialogue so far kinda was sounding like it leading 2 a every1 dies ending no matter what you do, especially cecil 4 example seems demon mc gonna do the u * left for cigarettes ending * no matter what lol

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
The weird thing is that I can't stand certain types of traps, if a trap is too woman-like, it is an instant turn off. Especially when they have a big penis. For the same reason I hate futanari.

On the other hand, traps that have girlish charm and on cute side is a big yes for me. Examples: 351025, 410552, 388478.
However, once you add a big dick to them, it turns me off. I find small penises cute tho.

Never was turned on by men. Slightly feminized ones irl repel me even more. I don't react like that to anime ones tho.
Then maybe you're animesexual? I don't know xd

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes