Aug 13, 2018
Yeah right man, because obviously you're supposed to check 200 pages of an online forum before playing the game just in case the dev wrote a message saying which fetishes he's planning to implement...
Also aren't we allowed to give criticism for a game we like? isn't that what this forum is for?
It's literally on the dev notes. If you can't even be bothered to read THAT much I'm wondering why you even play vn-like games.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
No idea how to get the book so I can't seem to make progress with cecille

Is it bugged? Can I unbug it?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Is there any content for Iris after the "almost blowjob"? She has a profile on the heart menu but nothing is there.

Marika The Chosen

May 14, 2021
so i know the dungeon part is a work in progress, but does it even work? every time i tried just see some dialog and cant do anything just curious

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
out of all the nonesense ya see on here this is pretty close with taking the cake
Q: How to open console?
A: Shift+o.
how is this helpful? i mean honestly if your not gonna post any cheats then wtf?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Tags say pregnancy?
What's the preg content in game right now or is that some future planed feature?
Elena, the hero's mom, is pregnant with Mars' baby. It is part of the story and we will see her belly get bigger in future updates. Also most of the optional NPCs will get pregnant if you do their storylines.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Any tips for how to handle the nightly sex mini-game mechanics? I've been unable to get any penetration scenes because I suck ass at it lol. Like how do you get daze and happy states consistently? I only ever get daze by randomly spamming teasing at intervals. That aside the game is telling me to get spend more nights to advance the daily maid training but no matter how many nights go by there is no progress.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes