cumthos

May 26, 2018
Pretty sure something is bugged because I can't find any way to progress. About menu tells me I'm on v0.4.7 Bugfixes-2.

I'm on Day 151 (tried cheating to Day 300), done the Dungeon minigame to level 61.
I've gotten Cecille's second curse maxed out.
I've gotten Sera's first curse fully broken.
I've done Lavinia's dates up to where Cecile and her hugged.
I've done Aith's content until it said "this is the end of content".
I've done Erin jerking off while Mars fucks Aith.
I've done Mihra's content up to where Mars fucks her and likely impregnates her.
I've done Julia's content all the way to where you fuck her beside her drugged husband and kid.
I've done Yvet's content until it she jerks Mars off under the table and it says "this is the end of content".

Edit: I did some digging around in the files and this thread some more. I'm leaving this as an answer for other people who might encounter the same issue of getting stuck. It seems like something is probably broken for activating Erin peeping which is what's stalling the game. A console command I found in this thread to hopefully fix it produced an error for me and didn't work. However inputting the following then doing nightly training with Cecille worked.

p_sum_event_bag.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")
Hey, I did the console thing and then night training but now it just repeats every night.

What next?

Edit: Nevermind, it progressed the next night

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Didn't expect to vibe so much to the music, you got some sick taste!
Anyone go full "Music Used" list?

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
nitrolith Add gay and ntr tag please. I saw the post on hitomi.la with ntr tag that's y I downloaded this game, otherwise I would've missed a pretty good ntr game. And sorry but I hate gay famboi shit .thanks for letting us to ignore it.( I still went through it tho xD).
I would like to see Elena do same shit to sera as cicie did while in 1st phase of curse braking training (which is bullying). Or maybe again cicie doing it to Elena during 3some .bc they both like this role (Elena like to be bullying and cice like to be bully) and they kinda hate each other too.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
nitrolith Add gay and ntr tag please. I saw the post on hitomi.la with ntr tag that's y I downloaded this game, otherwise I would've missed a pretty good ntr game. And sorry but I hate gay famboi shit .thanks for letting us to ignore it.( I still went through it tho xD).
I would like to see Elena do same shit to sera as cicie did while in 1st phase of curse braking training (which is bullying). Or maybe again cicie doing it to Elena during 3some .bc they both like this role (Elena like to be bullying and cice like to be bully) and they kinda hate each other too.
There's no NTR tag, it's netorare and there's no netorare content as defined by F95 zone's tag rules [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Just netori which doesn't have a tag yet, it will once the big tag update launches.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob2621

Whatever616

Feb 9, 2021
First, nitrolith, I want to say this game is really great. It has great characters, great story, 9.5/10 for me. That said, I noticed some minor problems:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also some tiny, minor changes I'd recommend that I feel could elevate the experience, though that's just in my opinion, and I'm not sure if there's any worth to them:

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
where Cecille talks about Elena [before we meet Elena], she describes Elena's practice of letting hero do some "thrusting actions" to Mars
Can you please tell me when this scene happens . I skipped most part of the game to reach where we meet Elena

Whatever616

Feb 9, 2021
Can you please tell me when this scene happens . I skipped most part of the game to reach where we meet Elena
If I recall correctly, that's maybe third or second bed-talk before first sex with Cecille [right after which Elena arives], so nearly the last one. It kinda feels inconsistent with rest of the story too, because Cecille there says she looks up to Elena. It feels like it was written before the author knew where he wanted to take Cecille and Elena [because although Cecille can still look up to someone she doesn't like, the scene lacks that envious feeling I would expect from Cecille]. We later learn that when Cecille and Elena met first, Elena's natural authority and Erin's obedience to her forced Cecille into the background, and Cecille was definitely salty about that. This scene where Ceci talks about her, however, has none of that envy/saltiness even implied, as far as I can recall.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
First, nitrolith, I want to say this game is really great. It has great characters, great story, 9.5/10 for me. That said, I noticed some minor problems:

There's also some tiny, minor changes I'd recommend that I feel could elevate the experience, though that's just in my opinion, and I'm not sure if there's any worth to them:

Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.
Many of the improvements you mentioned I have them noted already, it's just 99% of my time goes to new content.

Regarding the thrusting stuff, I'm not sure I get the point.
What Elena used to do is let her Hero dry hump a bunch of random women, I don't think it affects whether she's innocent or not. What it portrays her as is someone who lets her Hero indulge which is very important. Because by letting him indulge so much, she made sure his lifespan would run out quickly and he died quickly after the trial was over. So her compassionate methods were killing him without her knowing.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes