Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Why in the minigame in night the other 3 stuff are blanked out I am at the witchcraft and other training part why those blanked out and why is affection -39 and doesn't move at all

Drakehorst420

Aug 15, 2022
I have a problem on the 2nd curse for Cecille I've done all the dates with irvinia I think is her name I've also done every available side character along with that I've maxed the curse Bar, also I did all post training scenes leaving my progress on Mars and Cecilia laying together,if there's anyone who knows what my problem is and how I can fix let me know please also I'm playing on the joiplay

kappabot

Jul 3, 2018
this is by far of the best gams in this site.

I tried plazing the newer updates however and I can't progress with Cecile's trainning in the section when we can start making our own choises on who to spend time with. I get the error below when I talk to her at night for the first time.

I also get a crash when I try to read the book with Lavinia.

I loaded up from old saves. Does anyone know any fixes?

Drakehorst420

Aug 15, 2022
I have a problem on the 2nd curse for Cecille I've done all the dates with irvinia I think is her name I've also done every available side character along with that I've maxed the curse Bar, also I did all post training scenes leaving my progress on Mars and Cecilia laying together,if there's anyone who knows what my problem is and how I can fix let me know please also I'm playing on the joiplay
I think the problem was that I maxed out the curse also I just restarted instead of waiting for a reply so if anyone has been having a similar problem it's probably because you maxed out the lust before you convinced cecille to let the hero watch also my bad if you didn't want to know spoilers but make sure to not max out the curse before than

Koddeluca

Nov 8, 2021
I am stuck with cecille where maid training says advance more of the night events but there are no new events (last event was unlocking option for having sex in erin room) and fitness training keep repeating same scene and all other events are completed what to do

Reactions: fajitasdepollo

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone can post the last Erin CG preview from patreon? Really curious about what's in store for the next update.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Anyone can post the last Erin CG preview from patreon? Really curious about what's in store for the next update.
It's Erin, largely naked, trying to stay upright while wearing high heels and having his legs bound together and his hands bound above his head.

Reactions: Minipax84

chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
Is it possible to implement toggle-able armpit hair? I think the designs on these characters are great, just pit hair is one of those things that just doesn't sit well for me in the animated medium. If it's not something you can do, or are willing to change on that's cool; it's your vision. I really like the premise of the game, and I think the designs of all the characters are very well done. Kudos on a great game so far.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
I'm a bit stuck at the moment, currently i've been doing Cecille's Morning trainings and have almost all of them done but whenever choose her 'maid service' option it tells me to advance more if the night events

I've done all battles with Sera, seen 2 dialogues with the Demon king and 1 with the demon king and his Generals, i've unlocked the scenes from Cecille and Erin's room and i've recorded the 'Memories' with Elena

So can I get help on how I progress from here?

Sep 30, 2020
This scene, man. Cecille degrading and domming Erin when getting caught by him, turning it against him with her twisted logic, making him doubt, punishing and reminding him whos the boss... is the hottest scene I ever saw in a game. It's so unfair for Erin, so degrading... oh god.

I hope the dynamic between Cecille and Erin continues like this with her cucking him and degrading him even further, him not liking it and having to put up with this treatment to the very end is the best outcome.

I fear that in the sissy path, Erin ends up liking it too much (and Mars cock) and it will lose the whole Mistress /slave dinamic where he suffers her abuse.

I hope that in a path, the cuckold or sissy ending, he can be her forever cuckold Mistress Cecille deserves.

This scene:
View attachment 2980502
Honestly i personally believe if Erin WILL lash out against Cecille the moment he shows what he truly wants.

and i honestly would love to see that dynamic, how would it look if Erin actually started to push back against Cecille so he can have Mars.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes