destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't think you shared them so I'm gonna do it

Recent patreon posts (previews etc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder if these unused assets will eventually be included in the game because some of them look like a lot of work went into them. The next update is about Elena and most of these assets are Celena/Erin so the chances seem slim, but wasted effort and art is just sad to think about. Especially when some of them look so good.

Also, is that THE demon king, in the sibling scenes?

Sep 30, 2020
I wonder if these unused assets will eventually be included in the game because some of them look like a lot of work went into them. The next update is about Elena and most of these assets are Celena/Erin so the chances seem slim, but wasted effort and art is just sad to think about. Especially when some of them look so good.

Also, is that THE demon king, in the sibling scenes?
Highly likely that is THE demon king, after all i dont remember anyone whit that physique other than him.

Now the question is how the fuck is he gonna end up looking like that, very likely that Lavinia will be involved.

Necro434

Jun 28, 2021
Would anyone know how to completely wipe this games data
Deleting it and downloading a new copy didn't work and I want to start fresh

Chinel

May 26, 2019
It's something I don't see enough of but like the concept of, the cuck ending up cucking the girl that was stolen by getting together with the guy who cucked him in the first place. Bonus points if there's gender bending since that's my preference.
Actual ending.

Erin: ...S-so I was SET UP FROM THE START!? BY THE GODDESS HERSELF!?

Mars: Yes, Erin, I had no choice but to make you suffer, it took time but I managed to...free you from that.

Erin: But...why would you do this? And...help me? Why? You would be in a prestigious position in all of this, Mars!

Mars: ...I fought aiming to save my people, when I noticed that this whole war was pointless, thanks to that Goddess? When I saw how that Priestess was actually? How those girls were really? Not about their lust, but their lack of morality?

*His face contorted in disgust and rage.*

From the moment I understood how far they would go for their pleasure, at the cost of men who were in a game rigged from the start with no choice...no way out...

They disgusted me.

Soon I saw them as pieces, not beings worthy of respect or dignity. Erin...we will fight together. Cast out that vile Goddess and act as we must. So Erin...

*He extends his hand, as Erin's eyes burn in sheer rage at everything laid out before him, the truth, undeniable.*

Let's join forces...and break those chains upon us!

Reactions: Birdnman993

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Actual ending.

Mars: Yes, Erin, I had no choice but to make you suffer, it took time but I managed to...free you from that.

Erin: But...why would you do this? And...help me? Why? You would be in a prestigious position in all of this, Mars!

Mars: ...I fought aiming to save my people, when I noticed that this whole war was pointless, thanks to that Goddess? When I saw how that Priestess was actually? How those girls were really? Not about their lust, but their lack of morality?

From the moment I understood how far they would go for their pleasure, at the cost of men who were in a game rigged from the start with no choice...no way out...

They disgusted me.

Soon I saw them as pieces, not beings worthy of respect or dignity. Erin...we will fight together. Cast out that vile Goddess and act as we must. So Erin...

*He extends his hand, as Erin's eyes burn in sheer rage at everything laid out before him, the truth, undeniable.*

1698074968993.jpeg

oofmgoof

Dec 14, 2018
Actual ending.

They disgusted me.

1698080780197.png

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I can't leave reviews anymore for some reason so I just wanted to state that Sera is;

1698160595720.png

Exquisite BDSM content, well worth sitting through hundreds of lines of weird cuckoldry shit for

Nov 20, 2019
ill try to phrase this a spoiler free as i can. there is a part where a wife shows up and the blond girl kills her and the guy. if you know you know.

is there anyway to save the wife? or do they both die no matter what.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes