Chinel

May 26, 2019
Last edited:

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
3some idea for sera, mars, Elena?

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
ill try to phrase this a spoiler free as i can. there is a part where a wife shows up and the blond girl kills her and the guy. if you know you know.

is there anyway to save the wife? or do they both die no matter what.
The creator said that if you don't go down the Cecile path to start the duel, the wife will survive and Mars will have a scene with her. It has not been added yet though

• Sad
Reactions: Trono-10
Nov 20, 2019
The creator said that if you don't go down the Cecile path to start the duel, the wife will survive and Mars will have a scene with her. It has not been added yet though
wait if you don't go down her path? doesn't that mean you lose her? so dev is saying you have to choose? or am i missing something? what's the difference of going down her path vs not?

Whatever616

Feb 9, 2021
wait if you don't go down her path? doesn't that mean you lose her? so dev is saying you have to choose? or am i missing something? what's the difference of going down her path vs not?
Although it's currently final event of game as it is, from the development point, as far as I understand, this is supposed to be about midpoint/ late midpoint of the game. If you don't go for her, it will still be possible to go for harem path in final section of the game, and it MIGHT be still possible to go for Cecile-only path, I am not sure how flexible the author is planning the game architecture to be.

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Basically the plan is that you can go some distance in all paths, but in this current "before the fight with the hero" segment you can only finish the final path choice of one heroine in the final version. Then there will be a timeskip where the other heroines will roughly catch up in character development to what would have happenned in their path. And then you get another segment where you can again focuss on either Cecille, Sera or Elena and after that segment you will be locked in an ending based on whether your overall points destribution between the heroines is either focused on one or balanced between all of them.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
No sex for a week and force her to treat Erin nice and indulge him.
Tame.
I would do something that I believe the only one ASDRUBAEL VECT (Fucking Dark Eldar) would.

----

Cecille: You will rape me!? Hahahahah! I love sex!

Asdrubael Vect: Well...receive this spell. Sex will be unpleasant for you!
*Casts it.*

Cecillia: So what? I am all up to get fucked!

Asdrubael Vect: So go and do it!

*Cecillia goes, then returns with a frown.*
Cecillia: W-what did you do? It...it felt horrible this time...

Asdrubael Vect: I said to you the following words. "I will make sex unpleasant to you." I never said anything about pain, because I know pain gives you pleasure! NOW YOU CAN CRY WITH THAT STUPID WEAKLING MON'KEIGN 'HERO' OF YOURS BECAUSE I NEED TO FILL MY GLASS WITH BOTH YOUR TEARS!
*Laughs*

Asdrubael Vect: By the way? We are carrying that Erin away as well, he was crying because I forced him to kill two kids and ten men, but alas! The process to make him...more like us is arduous and long! We will see when he kills himself out of guilt.

Cecillia: WHAT IS THE POINT!? WHAT DO YOU GET MAKING US ALL SUFFER LIKE THIS!?

Asdrubael Vect: That...is my pleasure...dear...

*Cecillia's eyes widen as she stumbles back, horror filling her body whole. That was about their suffering, his pleasure was their DISPLEASURE, he would not make her feel tingly like Mars, or feel powerful and disgusted like Erin...no. He would make her feel powerless...disgusted...and horrified...and no pleasure. Only pure raw disgust and fear.*

----

Remember. There is a stark difference between pain and displeasure.

Reactions: Deathstar1200
Sep 30, 2020
Tame.
I would do something that I believe the only one ASDRUBAEL VECT (Fucking Dark Eldar) would.

----

Cecille: You will rape me!? Hahahahah! I love sex!

Asdrubael Vect: Well...receive this spell. Sex will be unpleasant for you!
*Casts it.*

Cecillia: So what? I am all up to get fucked!

Asdrubael Vect: So go and do it!

*Cecillia goes, then returns with a frown.*
Cecillia: W-what did you do? It...it felt horrible this time...

Asdrubael Vect: I said to you the following words. "I will make sex unpleasant to you." I never said anything about pain, because I know pain gives you pleasure! NOW YOU CAN CRY WITH THAT STUPID WEAKLING MON'KEIGN 'HERO' OF YOURS BECAUSE I NEED TO FILL MY GLASS WITH BOTH YOUR TEARS!
*Laughs*

Asdrubael Vect: By the way? We are carrying that Erin away as well, he was crying because I forced him to kill two kids and ten men, but alas! The process to make him...more like us is arduous and long! We will see when he kills himself out of guilt.

Cecillia: WHAT IS THE POINT!? WHAT DO YOU GET MAKING US ALL SUFFER LIKE THIS!?

Asdrubael Vect: That...is my pleasure...dear...

*Cecillia's eyes widen as she stumbles back, horror filling her body whole. That was about their suffering, his pleasure was their DISPLEASURE, he would not make her feel tingly like Mars, or feel powerful and disgusted like Erin...no. He would make her feel powerless...disgusted...and horrified...and no pleasure. Only pure raw disgust and fear.*

----

Remember. There is a stark difference between pain and displeasure.
That enters the realm of torture (for a sex addict whit no hope to fix herself like Cecille)

She already would not feel any real pleasure from any other guy who isnt Mars since she is a size queen and could only grow contempt for anyone who tries and (ultimately) fails to pleasure her, the way to actually torture her would be quite simpler, she will have a forever horny desire but she will feel NOTHING, not displeasure, not pain, no, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, like death, like she was frozen.

She will keep her desperate horniness but everytime she dares to enter contact that SHOULD give her a form of pleasure, an empty feeling of absolutely nothing will replace it, simple as that, believe me.

That would literally make her go insane.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
That enters the realm of torture (for a sex addict whit no hope to fix herself like Cecille)

She already would not feel any real pleasure from any other guy who isnt Mars since she is a size queen and could only grow contempt for anyone who tries and (ultimately) fails to pleasure her, the way to actually torture her would be quite simpler, she will have a forever horny desire but she will feel NOTHING, not displeasure, not pain, no, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, like death, like she was frozen.

She will keep her desperate horniness but everytime she dares to enter contact that SHOULD give her a form of pleasure, an empty feeling of absolutely nothing will replace it, simple as that, believe me.

That would literally make her go insane.
Now that is quite evil. I love it. I could imagine her face of suffering now :ROFLMAO:

I thought about displeasure because that is what she tries to avoid with Erin and others with small cocks. So imagine what happens when even the big cocks can't do anything but give her displeasure? Sex as a whole can only give her displeasure? And the ever existing desire inside of her...but never leaving...

She would never find any solace to the fire inside herself...all while to make it worse?
She is forced to have sex in spite of her displeasure or absence of any feeling. She never feels pleased, as in, it isn't pleasurable. She never feels the elevation. It is mechanical, one sided ALWAYS and all what it does is to leave her disgusted.

...sounds like Dark Eldar to do that.

Nov 20, 2019
Basically the plan is that you can go some distance in all paths, but in this current "before the fight with the hero" segment you can only finish the final path choice of one heroine in the final version. Then there will be a timeskip where the other heroines will roughly catch up in character development to what would have happenned in their path. And then you get another segment where you can again focuss on either Cecille, Sera or Elena and after that segment you will be locked in an ending based on whether your overall points destribution between the heroines is either focused on one or balanced between all of them.
ok thanks. so when should i stop going after her/reject her so the wife lives?

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
Sera mindbreaks Mars and Erin into her obedient sock puppets, then she makes them humiliate her days straight.
Principally Erin, it would make her angrier.
That makes me think, is it really possible to mindbreak someone like mars? Bro has been through serious shit before

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
The only way I believe is possible is killing Vi and leaving him for some time. That could possibly do the job. Otherwise I don't think it's humanely possible at that point. Probably need some high tier magic to screw him mentally

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes