Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Haha. i already imagine girl erin with a smug face stepping on cecile while hugging mars
ngl even tough i generely am unentused by cuck stuff, and am outright turned off by feminisation stuff, the sheer tough of fem Erin finally getting the much deserved turnabout with cecile has excited to say the least

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
ngl even tough i generely am unentused by cuck stuff, and am outright turned off by feminisation stuff, the sheer tough of fem Erin finally getting the much deserved turnabout with cecile has excited to say the least
I'm not turned on by that stuff either. but this is not about cuck or feminisation stuff anymore, this is about justice

Whatever616

Feb 9, 2021
Is this scene a bug? Nothing happens at all. The gauge doesn't go up.
No, you probably skipped through the part where it explains this is unfinished mini-game. It's work in progress, and currently, only shows what nitrolith plans the game to be. Honestly, I hope that even after the game is finished, nitrolith will leave us with possibility to skip mini games.

Reactions: act215981

act215981

Jan 17, 2018
No, you probably skipped through the part where it explains this is unfinished mini-game. It's work in progress, and currently, only shows what nitrolith plans the game to be. Honestly, I hope that even after the game is finished, nitrolith will leave us with possibility to skip mini games.
ok ty bro

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Playing the game for hours now but just wanted to ask. Do choices have any consequences if I choose Cecille most of the time? Do I need to balance it out?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Playing the game for hours now but just wanted to ask. Do choices have any consequences if I choose Cecille most of the time? Do I need to balance it out?
If you choose Cecille every time then you can get locked into her ending and be locked out of the other endings including the harem one.
I don't think it matters atm since we're quite possibly going to need to start new saves and I believe Nitro is building a path builder so we can start towards the end with a custom path, making it easier to get the endings we want. When the game's nearing completion though consistently choosing her will lock you onto Cecille's ending.

Reactions: Dennydel

Strongest_Skydaddy

May 4, 2023
Hey how do I advance in maid activities? It kept saying advance night events but nothing triggers(already filled Cecile curse bar) or is that the last scene from this current update?

Last edited:
Reactions: fajitasdepollo
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes