Sep 30, 2020
Can we stop with the dogshit fanfiction? You're too young to be here if you wrote that.
Honestly i have to say, if you have people so invested in the characters that people are even making cringe as fuck Fanfiction then you are definitely doing something right because people are engaging whit the setting and characters, meaning that if Nitro ever wanted to expand the universe for some reason people would want to see more, BUT i have to agree the fanfiction is schoolgirl Harry Potter levels of horrible.

Reactions: KyngC

Whatever616

Feb 9, 2021
nitrolith btw, do you plan to include scene where Elena crushes Erin's hopes by telling him that the myth of Hero's cock-growth after finishing their mission is a lie? Because I feel like that would be interesting to be included at the end/near end of Erin femdom chain. Like for example he's being teased for his size and starts talking back and then gets his hopes crushed. Alternately, could be Cecile is the one who tells him after Mars told her in the night scene with Erin, and Erin then asks Elena who's also in the room and she either confirms or is unable to deny and so stays silent, confirming Cecile's claim indirectly.

DegreeRun

Nov 26, 2022
Ok, another problem. I have finished training Cecille(2nd time) and now how do I access Lavinia events to progress the story? I can only talk to her.

Edit: Ok the guide said to read books and go on dates with her in the afternoon but I don't see any options for any of those either to progress the story.

Last edited:

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020
Ok, another problem. I have finished training Cecille(2nd time) and now how do I access Lavinia events to progress the story? I can only talk to her.

Edit: Ok the guide said to read books and go on dates with her in the afternoon but I don't see any options for any of those either to progress the story.
If I'm not wrong you get a book from Cecille by knocking on her door and when you visit Lavinia you get the option to read her the book

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes