Chinel

May 26, 2019
no sex for a long time then make Elena punish her and make her watch elena and mars having sex
Make it worse.
Force her to have sex with Erin while at it!

By the way...

Random Dude: I have just noticed that you hate that Erin, why not break up with him and fuck the consequences?

Cecille: BECAUSE WITHOUT HIM WHO AM I GOING TO TORTURE!?

Random Dude: Your lover Mars? Or maybe Sera? Or Elena? Or maybe Vi? Ah! I know! I have a lot of slaves that I bought from that crazy Free City folks. I could bring up one similar to Erin at a low cost! Cheap easy! We will even decrease the slave's cock size for a more faithful experience! Or perhaps a demon if you prefer? Various options!

Megacorp! YOUR FUTURE IS OUR PRESENT!

Mars: ...for...god's sake...you...you literally commodified dick enlargement drugs and...reducers!? Wetware Slaves?! AMPUTATION!? What the fuck is wrong with you!?

Random Dude: The wonders of a new high tech age. New ways to improve life and new ways to disturb and traumatize lifeforms! A great time to live in! So Cecillia? Wanna a bulk of Erin lookalikes?

Cecillia: ...So Mars can be cloned as well...hm...that means I don't need to care if he dies.

Mars: ...I...Erin...come here...I need to make that psycho fall in love with you again!

Erin: NO! NO!

Mars: I WON'T BE KILLED BY HER AND CLONED! IT WILL BE YOU! COME ON! NOW!

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Ok so I'll send the last 5 leaked previews...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
Can anyone tell me when the demon Lord ask for Elena. I played the ending like 3 times but I never get a scene where demon Lord ask to meet Elena. (I read it on itio comment) . Or maybe just tell me the summery. Thank you.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me when the demon Lord ask for Elena. I played the ending like 3 times but I never get a scene where demon Lord ask to meet Elena. (I read it on itio comment) . Or maybe just tell me the summery. Thank you.
My memory is not perfect. You have to buy the item to record videos in item shop. Call Elena at night and make a video. Then you get the scene automatically or go see the demon queen for the scene. If still no scene make another video at night.

Reactions: Bob2621

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
Nitrolth you made me fell in love with this dresss. I even found it on a manga too. This dress just turns me on whenever I see it lol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nitrolth you made me fell in love with this dresss. I even found it on a manga too. This dress just turns me on whenever I see it lol
"Virgin Killer" is what that sweater is called if you are interested.

Which now I think about it is weird Elena is wearing it. Does she want to bang her son?

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
"Virgin Killer" is what that sweater is called if you are interested.

Which now I think about it is weird Elena is wearing it. Does she want to bang her son?
Damn thanks. I love the teasing part using this dress.
I think she's wearing this bc Mars told her to??. Or maybe bc godess want hero to suffer (like sexually or something). Only dev can say

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Hello I'm stuck at this scene? I keep clicking but the scene (first comeback of Cecille's curse) doesn't progress am i doing something wrong or is it a known bug? I downloaded the game from itch.io by the way

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes