SunHelios

Mar 23, 2023
I didn't think i would like it at first but after playing it. I got hooked but the think that hooked me was not sex but story I have got to say the writer knows how to envoke the emotion and describe the situation with just a few lines this is a big saling point for me because I can visualize the scenario in my mind which makes it more enjoyable and the art is also great I know it's pixal art but the characters are beautiful well thought and designed.

I HOPE THE NEXT RELEASE IS SOON I CAN'T WAIT.

GREAT JOB DEVELOPERS ITS GREAT.
HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Reactions: Bed Monsta

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I eventually come around to writte a review because the game is fantastic and i cant wait for see realize its full potential, but i want to get out of my chest one of my minor complaints.

Vi, i dont give a fuck about Vi and i should. Vi is Mars confidant, her pillar, his one true allie.....and i dont give a fuck. I think that she suffers greatly for being a "pre-established relationship" in a story that takes a lot of time establishing the relationship between Mars and his targets.

I find that the most interesting and emotionally engaging parts of relationships in storeis are the formation and evolution of them. Vi and Mars relationship is already formed by the start of the game and so far hasnt changed one bit, hell Vis interactions with the other girls are far more interesting.

So far this is isnt a big problem but it could become one depending on how hard the author decides to push the importance Vis and Mars bond.

Reactions: Trono-10

CrazyCon500

Oct 20, 2018
I really hope we get more actual H scenes with the Hero... Turing that confidant, annoying little femboy into a submissive toy is a massive turnon...

Reactions: Thecatbred

Whatever616

Feb 9, 2021
I really hope we get more actual H scenes with the Hero... Turing that confidant, annoying little femboy into a submissive toy is a massive turnon...
Confident? Erin is not confident at all. He's pretending to be confident because he's insecure and scared but knows everyone expects him to be confident. That's the reason why his behaviour is so over the top, because he's pretending to be what he knows he isn't, strong confident hero.

But yeah, stripping that mask of false confidence off of him and making him submit is definitely fun.

Nov 20, 2019
question. supposedly there is a way to make it so the blonde girl doesn't kill the demon generals wife but i cant figure it out. does anyone know how? someone said not to train her. but if you don't train her things seem to not progress at all. so I'm confused

Reactions: Brololol
Sep 30, 2020
question. supposedly there is a way to make it so the blonde girl doesn't kill the demon generals wife but i cant figure it out. does anyone know how? someone said not to train her. but if you don't train her things seem to not progress at all. so I'm confused
Never heard of that before, also it is part of the plot to train Cecille, i dont see how the plot moves whitout training her.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Cecille is only supposed to be one of 3 paths to get to the duel. At the moment you can also do Sera's path instead, I think the third one which isn't in game yet will be Elena's but I can't remember. Pretty sure the duel isn't in game yet do as you can just go through all the content but as I recall Nitro said when it is you'll be picking one of the 3 heroine's paths to get there and if you want the wife alive then avoid Cecille's.

Nov 20, 2019
Cecille is only supposed to be one of 3 paths to get to the duel. At the moment you can also do Sera's path instead, I think the third one which isn't in game yet will be Elena's but I can't remember. Pretty sure the duel isn't in game yet do as you can just go through all the content but as I recall Nitro said when it is you'll be picking one of the 3 heroine's paths to get there and if you want the wife alive then avoid Cecille's.
how do i do that? do i just pick the negative options with her all the time? and if i do can i still get progress with eren?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
how do i do that? do i just pick the negative options with her all the time? and if i do can i still get progress with eren?
No, as in don't train her at all, or don't complete her training events.
At the end of either the Sera, Cecille or Elena paths in the current story the duel between Erin and Mars happens. So if you go to the end of Sera's path, where Mars takes her virginity then you won't go through the Cecille path. This isn't relevant for the current version where the duel isn't in game yet but will be relevant for future versions.
As for Erin his romance path starts on the harem path, which will require you to alternate points between the different heroines so none of them are significantly higher than the rest. This is after the duel and the following storyline.

Nov 20, 2019
No, as in don't train her at all, or don't complete her training events.
At the end of either the Sera, Cecille or Elena paths in the current story the duel between Erin and Mars happens. So if you go to the end of Sera's path, where Mars takes her virginity then you won't go through the Cecille path. This isn't relevant for the current version where the duel isn't in game yet but will be relevant for future versions.
As for Erin his romance path starts on the harem path, which will require you to alternate points between the different heroines so none of them are significantly higher than the rest. This is after the duel and the following storyline.
so just to make sure i understand. take seras v card and then when you get to the part where you are supposed to start training Cecille after that, stop and wait for the next update?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so just to make sure i understand. take seras v card and then when you get to the part where you are supposed to start training Cecille after that, stop and wait for the next update?
Not exactly. Current saves probably won't work once we get there because we're currently able to do mutually exclusive content. We'll likely need to start a new game from current content using the paths button on the main menu when we get to that update. Because of that you might as well just get through all the content you can for now. It's pretty typical with this game that old saves get broken so Nitro added the paths button so we don't need to start from the beginning.

Right now there's two paths for the current chapter, next update I think it'll be 3 for this part. If you get to the point in Sera's story where you take her v card then you'll get to the duel between Erin and Mars without being able to finish Elena or Cecille's paths for this chapter. The finish of the current part of the story is the duel with Erin and completing any one of the 3 girls paths will cause the duel to start and to move onto the next story without finishing the other 2.
So for harem players run through as much of the 3 stories as you can without finishing them to get as many points for all 3 as possible and then finish with the one you want to stick with. Unless the Elena path hits it out of the park I'll probably go with Sera cause it's probably gonna be the most romantic and I'm a sucker for uber fucked up sappy love stories.

Reactions: Fyo and Whatever616
Nov 20, 2019
Not exactly. Current saves probably won't work once we get there because we're currently able to do mutually exclusive content. We'll likely need to start a new game from current content using the paths button on the main menu when we get to that update. Because of that you might as well just get through all the content you can for now. It's pretty typical with this game that old saves get broken so Nitro added the paths button so we don't need to start from the beginning.

Right now there's two paths for the current chapter, next update I think it'll be 3 for this part. If you get to the point in Sera's story where you take her v card then you'll get to the duel between Erin and Mars without being able to finish Elena or Cecille's paths for this chapter. The finish of the current part of the story is the duel with Erin and completing any one of the 3 girls paths will cause the duel to start and to move onto the next story without finishing the other 2.
So for harem players run through as much of the 3 stories as you can without finishing them to get as many points for all 3 as possible and then finish with the one you want to stick with. Unless the Elena path hits it out of the park I'll probably go with Sera cause it's probably gonna be the most romantic and I'm a sucker for uber fucked up sappy love stories.
ok got it thanks. but btw even though you said not exactly. the answer is yes as i was asking from a story flow perspective. so yes i need to stop just before or after i take seras v then wait for the update that adds the fight with eren which will officially trigger seras path. and ether load that save or start from the nearest path before that moment. and go from there. if i understand correctly that's what i need to do. to both progress seras path and eventually save the demon generals wife. (or elans path but like you seras is my fav) thanks again for taking the time to explain.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know or can venture a guess regarding how close to completion this game is?
Nitro has said that this is just a trial game for him and wants to be done with it quickly to move on to a less ambitious trainer-style game, i believe he said one more big update for each of the three main FMCs and a final update with the endings is what we will end up getting. judging from his release schedule this could take almost a year.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes