Aug 9, 2018
I do not believe forcing people to watch the big bad ending is a good design choice.

Great work with the new update. Excellent stuff.

If I may, I had some questions regarding your writing which I hold in relatively high regard compared to anything else on f95.

Cecille has essentially given her all to Mars now. Mars reveals he is a demon and as long as he says pretty words Cecille doesn't care. She has lost her agency and independence. Such a character is hard to make interesting if they just revolve entirely around another actor. How do you intend to move forward with Cecille when she has...to not be insulting, lost depth? We've obviously not seen much of this new cecille, but it's very easy to make such a brainwashed, idolising character one dimensional, like the side characters that worship Mars. She's been subverting or twisting tons of tropes to be unique 'till now.

The whole scene with feeding seems kind of weird. Remember Sera punching Cecille's head off because she pushed too far? I feel as if a potential bad end there with similar repercussions against Mars could make Erin's character more convincing as if he is on the edge of massacring. As is he just seems very toothless, which I realize is the point, he is a cuck and all, but the whole story point has been that he is actually very dangerous if antagonized and Mars is playing a dangerous game and balancing act. It takes away from the suspense and sense of danger or importance if Erin always just sits on his ass and watches his would-be-girlfriend stroke Mars' cock literally right in front of him while his mom massages Mars. That's...that feels like a scene that belongs to after the reveal. It kinda cheapens everything, I feel.

I get what you're saying, but I just think at this point narratively, Erin is completely incapable of fighting back and it would actually be out of character for him to snap and go full murder hobo.

His storyline at this point, esp if you are going to fem him/enabled femdom, is that he is actually begining to enjoy the masochism, and the feeding scenes make this pretty explicit from the POVs of all 4 involved characters.

We're kind of way past the "competition" part of the story, and are into the "accepting his defeat" part. So yeah, while I def loved and miss the dynamic from before, we gotta respect that these characters and their relationships keep growing and changing. The danger in the story is no longer Erin, it's the Demons/Helele/Goddess and arguably Cecile.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I do not believe forcing people to watch the big bad ending is a good design choice.

Great work with the new update. Excellent stuff.

If I may, I had some questions regarding your writing which I hold in relatively high regard compared to anything else on f95.

Cecille has essentially given her all to Mars now. Mars reveals he is a demon and as long as he says pretty words Cecille doesn't care. She has lost her agency and independence. Such a character is hard to make interesting if they just revolve entirely around another actor. How do you intend to move forward with Cecille when she has...to not be insulting, lost depth? We've obviously not seen much of this new cecille, but it's very easy to make such a brainwashed, idolising character one dimensional, like the side characters that worship Mars. She's been subverting or twisting tons of tropes to be unique 'till now.

The whole scene with feeding seems kind of weird. Remember Sera punching Cecille's head off because she pushed too far? I feel as if a potential bad end there with similar repercussions against Mars could make Erin's character more convincing as if he is on the edge of massacring. As is he just seems very toothless, which I realize is the point, he is a cuck and all, but the whole story point has been that he is actually very dangerous if antagonized and Mars is playing a dangerous game and balancing act. It takes away from the suspense and sense of danger or importance if Erin always just sits on his ass and watches his would-be-girlfriend stroke Mars' cock literally right in front of him while his mom massages Mars. That's...that feels like a scene that belongs to after the reveal. It kinda cheapens everything, I feel.
Did you play through all of the maid events? there is an important scene there that explains what the final scene is about.
Also she didn't lose her agency or anything like that, I mean, she already goes behind his back and "exposes them" to the entire world.
Even after he takes her, she'll continue to plot and try to take Vi's place ect. This is without saying the carnage that will ensue if he abandons her now.
In the Harem ending, she'll be taking charge in a big way as well. The story is not over is what I'm saying.

As for feeding scene...
Maybe I didn't highlight it well but his mother was holding him the entire time. He also doesn't have the courage to fight because he's afraid of Cecille and it is 100% against the Goddess which she's the arbiter of good and wrong.
Old Erin that didn't have the seal on him would have definitely fought though.

Rabcor

Sep 6, 2022
Got a bug, two of em even I think.

When you go to the little pagoda thing to grope cecilia in front of erin, I don't get the buttons which you're supposed to press To actually touch her, I just clicked her knee and started fingering her randomly, that was how I noticed.

I also noticed that sometimes when I press those invisible buttons the game would outright crash. It spat out a traceback though.

or if you prefer.

not sure if it means anythign but whenever I touch her nipples (by clicking on her thighs...) the game prints out "spot is 2", and when I finger her it spits out "spot is 3".

Also when I fill the bars by touching her, nothing seems to really happen, i think the scene is kinda just entirely broken.

This is what the scene looks like.

Screenshot_20230905_232746.png

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Is there another bugfix version not released here or is the current version in the OP the latest?

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
first time trying this game, GOOD SHIT, sadly is not only corruption but also humilliation (wich i dont like, but hey, loosers cant be choosers:LUL:... wait:HideThePain:... ) but who cares, is so little (havent finish the game yet, so maybe is NOT so little) .
I couldnt help myself and checked the gallery, i was sad to see only 2 scenes for Lavinia, that crazy bitch is awesome, and for the amount of scenes all the other characters has, im afraid she is death or worse (im not asking for spoilers!) anyway, i think im half way there, enjoying this one with my pants down, GOOD SHIT.

vanderfick

Apr 4, 2023
Can't wait for this game to be finished. Top tier H game. Is there any content planned for Sera in the near future?

Master1227

Jul 26, 2022
I'm stuck at Cecille 2nd curse, i the curse is full and im getting the scene where they are both on the bed, this has happened for the last 15 in-game days

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck at Cecille 2nd curse, i the curse is full and im getting the scene where they are both on the bed, this has happened for the last 15 in-game days
In case you don't want to wait for the new leak, or spend 2 bucks. Here's a workaround to reset the curse bar:

Open console with shift+o and put this command:

pris.body.lock.hp = 0
The above quote from the dev is a fix for that if you don't wanna wait/restart.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Hi nitrolith! I replay from 0.4.3 version and after progressing the climax scene of Sera it says "seeing this event skips Cecille ... proceeds directly to the duel between Erin and Mars". I have another save in which I didn't play the Sera climax scene and progressed Cecille training mission which led to her saying Erin should fight Mars and the game ended. Does that mean I can't play both Sera's climax scene and Cecille's total submission scene in one save?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I actually like Cecille; she's awful but she's made to be that way. She was raised an orphan and mocked in her clergy as the daughter of a whore, and locked herself out of creating any real relationships with anyone because of it, and wanting to seize control because she feels the independency to take her own destiny. That's why she's extremely cold to Sera, why she's extremely possessive of Mars, and why she's extremely volatile to Elena and Vi. They represent things she resents.

Sera's dutiful ideology is in Cecille's eyes someone who blindly goes with the flow and just hopes the best will happen. Elena represents everything she absolutely refuses to be, which is just simply "the Hero's Priestess/Wife". Because of Cecille's backstory as a whore's daughter, she wants to prove she's more than just someone hand-picked by destiny. Vi stands as an obstacle between her and Mars, and doesn't realize Mars treasures Vi because she brought him back from a rather horribly destructive mindset.

As for her and Mars, it's complicated. Mars clearly feels guilty because without him in her life, Cecille might have wound up fairly normal. But he's slowly and surely destroyed her life. Cecille became worse because of him and he knows it. That's why in the conclusion of her current events when he sees the worst side of her, he blames no one but himself, because she did it all thinking it would impress him.

It doesn't help that the Eros Curse also did quite a number on her psyche, making her more abusive towards Erin rather unfairly, and seeking someone strong and sexually satisfying like Mars. Her bullying on Erin even gets to the point where she gets freaked out and confused on why it turns her on.

Basically her events shove her towards the right direction in making her a bit of a better person, but she's clearly on the edge of the point where a wrong push can completely shove her off the deep end, and also how her secret competition with Vi will be settled (even though Vi is 100% supportive of Mars if he's willing to choose a different girl as long as she can be part of his life)

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I actually like Cecille; she's awful but she's made to be that way. She was raised an orphan and mocked in her clergy as the daughter of a whore, and locked herself out of creating any real relationships with anyone because of it, and wanting to seize control because she feels the independency to take her own destiny. That's why she's extremely cold to Sera, why she's extremely possessive of Mars, and why she's extremely volatile to Elena and Vi. They represent things she resents.

Sera's dutiful ideology is in Cecille's eyes someone who blindly goes with the flow and just hopes the best will happen. Elena represents everything she absolutely refuses to be, which is just simply "the Hero's Priestess/Wife". Because of Cecille's backstory as a whore's daughter, she wants to prove she's more than just someone hand-picked by destiny. Vi stands as an obstacle between her and Mars, and doesn't realize Mars treasures Vi because she brought him back from a rather horribly destructive mindset.

As for her and Mars, it's complicated. Mars clearly feels guilty because without him in her life, Cecille might have wound up fairly normal. But he's slowly and surely destroyed her life. Cecille became worse because of him and he knows it. That's why in the conclusion of her current events when he sees the worst side of her, he blames no one but himself, because she did it all thinking it would impress him.

It doesn't help that the Eros Curse also did quite a number on her psyche, making her more abusive towards Erin rather unfairly, and seeking someone strong and sexually satisfying like Mars. Her bullying on Erin even gets to the point where she gets freaked out and confused on why it turns her on.

Basically her events shove her towards the right direction in making her a bit of a better person, but she's clearly on the edge of the point where a wrong push can completely shove her off the deep end, and also how her secret competition with Vi will be settled (even though Vi is 100% supportive of Mars if he's willing to choose a different girl as long as she can be part of his life)
Wow, someone who get's this a game about corrupting and potentially ruining the lives of members of a hero party rather than a wholesome waifu harem game

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
You have to do the Lavinia afternoon events (reading her the book and going on dates with her).

Hi nitrolith! I replay from 0.4.3 version and after progressing the climax scene of Sera it says "seeing this event skips Cecille ... proceeds directly to the duel between Erin and Mars". I have another save in which I didn't play the Sera climax scene and progressed Cecille training mission which led to her saying Erin should fight Mars and the game ended. Does that mean I can't play both Sera's climax scene and Cecille's total submission scene in one save?
Yeah exactly.
You can only pick one, once I add Elena's content, the player will have to decide between the three. It will determine how the duel takes place as well as some details relating to aftermath.

Also, to progress the story of this part of the arc, it's only necessary to do events of one of the three. People can ignore Cecille altogether if they want for example.

The end is never the END. Activate unlimited DLC work.
I would like to move on as soon as possible. I have more story ideas to share.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah exactly.
You can only pick one, once I add Elena's content, the player will have to decide between the three. It will determine how the duel takes place as well as some details relating to aftermath.

Also, to progress the story of this part of the arc, it's only necessary to do events of one of the three. People can ignore Cecille altogether if they want for example.
Does that mean harem ending including Cecille, Sera and Elena is impossible in the future?:eek:Seems like this is the definitive LI route split. Also, after finishing Sera's climax scene I can still access Cecille training and (thus) total submission scene, wonder if this will be dismissed after the addition of Elena option

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Does that mean harem ending including Cecille, Sera and Elena is impossible in the future?:eek:Seems like this is the definitive LI route split. Also, after finishing Sera's climax scene I can still access Cecille training and (thus) total submission scene, wonder if this will be dismissed after the addition of Elena option
No, harem is still possible. They'll only split for the duel and join again. Like I've mentioned before, after the duel there will be a timeskip and players once again have to choose between Ceci, Sera and Elena for the last time.

Then the points will be tallied, if they're all over the place (most likely scenario) then harem.
If focused mostly on only one heroine, then solo heroine end.
If Mars has been picking all of the -99 options, bad end.

And yeah, I added a note in the bugfix version explaining that after Sera's climax, it will normally proceed to the duel not go back to the main game. It's left like that because that part is not yet implemented.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes