muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is this like … PC-fucks-all-the-girls-into-submission-himself–type corruption, or PC-sicks-a-bunch-of-minions-to-gangrape-the-girls–type corruption?

Amourning

Jun 20, 2020
Is this like … PC-fucks-all-the-girls-into-submission-himself–type corruption, or PC-sicks-a-bunch-of-minions-to-gangrape-the-girls–type corruption?
The former. Any corruption not performed by Mars himself is still going to be on the gentle side and likely performed by his female allies in the town.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The former. Any corruption not performed by Mars himself is still going to be on the gentle side and likely performed by his female allies in the town.
So I’m guessing the “multiple penetration” tag refers to strap-ons and dildos and such?

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Are the minigames complete?
Elena training, Dungeon, Touching Cecille while she talks to erin
Oh, and is there any progress for the knight?

Jun 16, 2023
For Android players, the latest supports this game since the renpy sdk it provides supports to the newest renpy titles (8.1.3) and goes back to 7.6.3. (This way you don't have to install old joiplay and miss out on new titles)

My thoughts on game:
Left a fat review, but just want to say that my fav scene was Mars and Vi scene after they reunite (/the whole sleeping outside the door and moral issues and various points in games where characters were vulnerable including MC. Humor was off the hook.

Goodluck dev <3 and thanks!

Reactions: Vanic

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Are saves usually compatible between versions? I remember there being a battle part in the game, but it was really fledgling at the time. Has that been expanded? Like is there some sexy stuff or interesting stuff happening or can you just skip it? Thanks.

Jun 16, 2023
Scenes are top tier writing is actually pretty good, and jesus This is the most elaborate way to NTR a guy never seen it done that badly.

I feel bad for playing Mars. I don't mind doing the NTR'ing but damm does it go hard in this game.
That's what I actually love about the game. It takes corruption to next step and shows the vulnerability from both sides (Li and MC) and shows us that they aren't just bags of flesh but rather multifaceted individuals. Not sure if you saw the scene with Mars hugging Vi, that perfectly encapsulated their struggles. I feel bad for Erin too ngl

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes