deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
That's what I actually love about the game. It takes corruption to next step and shows the vulnerability from both sides (Li and MC) and shows us that they aren't just bags of flesh but rather multifaceted individuals. Not sure if you saw the scene with Mars hugging Vi, that perfectly encapsulated their struggles. I feel bad for Erin too ngl
Seeing Mars cupping his face in his hands in depressed exhaustion during the encounter where Cecille uses hypnosis for the first time really affected my opinion of him. He never says "I am going to ruin his life and enjoy it." He expresses how unhappy it makes him. He tries to find every way conceivable to avoid the inevitable before following through with an action. He works really hard to get there, too.

Mars is a caring and unfortunate individual who happens to have a traumatic backstory of abuse, serious parental issues, and an inability to harm others without requiring a justification - even one he's making up just to make it hurt less.

This is the only game with this tag which has ever gotten a free pass from me. In any given character route, Mars works himself ragged to get them to like him by being supportive and present, and then he makes promises to care for and to watch over them. He's been told his whole life that he's a demon and therefore irredeemable, but he spends his whole life trying to find comfort in people around him and build them up into a family for himself. His reasoning is always predicated on what he thinks another person needs, and what would be best for them - even going so far as to tell them outright that what they're doing is wrong and not something he wants to support.

The game actively punishes you for being a soulless monster. Some people you encounter in the game already have that covered for you, unfortunately, and the only bad endings are ones you make by being inconsiderate or cruel. Anyway, my favorite part of the game is finally getting to where we (as Mars) finally get some of that kindness and support reciprocated by other characters. We all know Mars needs that after being put through the wringer.

In a different world under different circumstances, Mars would have been a great friend to Erin. For being a demon, he sure spends a lot of time rescuing people, forcefully or not. Isn't it weird how he fills that role so well?

Last edited:

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
do you guys have any recommendations for other games with NTR, where the guy getting cheated on gets corrupted / feminized / mind broken?

Reactions: laresol

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone know when the next update is coming? iirc it was supposed to be in december so this month, has the author said anything beyond that?

Jun 16, 2023
Seeing Mars cupping his face in his hands in depressed exhaustion during the encounter where Cecille uses hypnosis for the first time really affected my opinion of him. He never says "I am going to ruin his life and enjoy it." He expresses how unhappy it makes him. He tries to find every way conceivable to avoid the inevitable before following through with an action. He works really hard to get there, too.

Mars is a caring and unfortunate individual who happens to have a traumatic backstory of abuse, serious parental issues, and an inability to harm others without requiring a justification - even one he's making up just to make it hurt less.

This is the only game with this tag which has ever gotten a free pass from me. In any given character route, Mars works himself ragged to get them to like him by being supportive and present, and then he makes promises to care for and to watch over them. He's been told his whole life that he's a demon and therefore irredeemable, but he spends his whole life trying to find comfort in people around him and build them up into a family for himself. His reasoning is always predicated on what he thinks another person needs, and what would be best for them - even going so far as to tell them outright that what they're doing is wrong and not something he wants to support.

The game actively punishes you for being a soulless monster. Some people you encounter in the game already have that covered for you, unfortunately, and the only bad endings are ones you make by being inconsiderate or cruel. Anyway, my favorite part of the game is finally getting to where we (as Mars) finally get some of that kindness and support reciprocated by other characters. We all know Mars needs that after being put through the wringer.

In a different world under different circumstances, Mars would have been a great friend to Erin. For being a demon, he sure spends a lot of time rescuing people, forcefully or not. Isn't it weird how he fills that role so well?
Everything you said here resonates with exactly how I experienced the game. It is a very unique piece of media, especially for this genre, and I am at loss of words. When I was writing my review, I couldn't find exact words to encapsulate what the game is about but what you said is the perfect way to articulate the complex and hardhitting themes of the game.

He's been told his whole life that he's a demon and therefore irredeemable, but he spends his whole life trying to find comfort in people around him and build them up into a family for himself.
This just ripped a hole in my brain, it's so accurate.

Thank you for your insight :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: deskitteh

Bed Monsta

May 31, 2020

and you can tell that he isn't completely cold-hearted when he shows some fear of being changed by Elaina

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020

That is a consequence of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While I did enjoy the guilt of Mars at the start, I have to say that I also enjoyed this new direction. I do not believe it would be wise to absolve any character of this guilt, but moving it did not diminish my enjoyment. It helps that this also gave Mars a new purpose, and he can now recruit (after corrupting) new followers (or slaves) for this purpose. But again, Mars shouldn't be absolved of this guilt. After all, Mars is almost hostile to Erin at the start of the game too, the hostility is mutual in this case. Thankfully that is for Nitrolith to ponder :)

There is a very perverse enjoyment one gets from persuading and later corrupting characters, and this game does it very well.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I am at the point in the story where I'm told to go to Helelle, but she's completely missing. I can't find her, and the top menu does not show her. What should I do?

EDIT: So I got lazy and applied a quick fix, but if anyone gets to this point and needs it, here is my fix!
You need to put it in HeroPartyMustFall/game/scripts/init/

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Been away from this game for a time now, is it worth starting over? Has the early game been updated? I remember I reached the point where you're locked in a shed with the Hero's redhead mom and you gotta corrupt her or something, so I think I was pretty far in. Don't wanna skip anything new, if it's been added.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Been away from this game for a time now, is it worth starting over? Has the early game been updated? I remember I reached the point where you're locked in a shed with the Hero's redhead mom and you gotta corrupt her or something, so I think I was pretty far in. Don't wanna skip anything new, if it's been added.
There's some Sera content in store. Some side character stories, starting of the feminisation of the hero. Some other things I've forgotten between that point and the last update.

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
Bro nitro plz just release the update already. I can't take it anymore . After NNN I wanna see Elena so bad.

Hjuryl

Jan 21, 2023
According to patreon the update will come out by the end of the month, but more likely sooner in the next week or so
did the update for other platform is the same date as patreon? or is he gonna delayed it a few days or weeks since usually update on patreon is for people who pay more so the can play it early? i'm not complaining i just wanna know if there's any delay for the update on another platform

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
There's some Sera content in store. Some side character stories, starting of the feminisation of the hero. Some other things I've forgotten between that point and the last update.
Well sure, but I meant the early game. I think I noticed that the public scenes where you have fun with the priestess next to the hero outside got a touch-up in one of the versions, for example. Wondered if anything like that was done more, otherwise I'm just gonna try and find the right jump-in point from the main menu.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes