darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok, another problem. I have finished training Cecille(2nd time) and now how do I access Lavinia events to progress the story? I can only talk to her.

Edit: Ok the guide said to read books and go on dates with her in the afternoon but I don't see any options for any of those either to progress the story.
did you manage to find a solution to this? I'm stuck at the same point. Knocking on Cecille's door triggers the same foot massage scene with Erin every time. How do I get the book?

Reactions: wikshdyt

wikshdyt

Jun 22, 2020
did you manage to find a solution to this? I'm stuck at the same point. Knocking on Cecille's door triggers the same foot massage scene with Erin every time. How do I get the book?
The prompt to read a book comes in the afternoon, when the sun looks like this (one click on the morning sun gets you there):
1703379250693.png
Then, go to Lavinia and you should see the option:
1703379229403.png

Hope this helps!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The prompt to read a book comes in the afternoon, when the sun looks like this (one click on the morning sun gets you there):

Then, go to Lavinia and you should see the option:

Hope this helps!
Thanks, but it didn't work. The "read book" choice isn't there. I managed to "fix" it by manually setting the variable can_read_book to True as suggested in other posts, I just hope this won't break my game

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
I was reading and i know they hinted at Erin's power before but damn he breaks trough extremely strong magical barriers and hurts Mars with just a punch what the hell.

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
I've never heard such fucking heresy before, the dark-skinned waifu will always rein supreme, even moreso if it's the childhood friend in an NTR setting!
despite how much I enjoy the sheer hotness and Fantasy Indulgement of Sera's character, I think with Celine added in it strikes a nice balance.

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
despite how much I enjoy the sheer hotness and Fantasy Indulgement of Sera's character, I think with Celine added in it strikes a nice balance.
I was reading and i know they hinted at Erin's power before but damn he breaks trough extremely strong magical barriers and hurts Mars with just a punch what the hell.
He's the game cutscene final boss from the demon king and his general pov's. Mars is a very skilled mage but he was trained as an inflitrator and in the arts of the *cough* manwhoreee primarily.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He's the game cutscene final boss from the demon king and his general pov's. Mars is a very skilled mage but he was trained as an inflitrator and in the arts of the *cough* manwhoreee primarily.
Mars is also the Goddess' chosen hero too now. While Erin's power is weakening each time he masterbates. Pretty sure they will be equal now or soon. In the bad ending future Erin becomes so weak he has to ingest Mars' power (semen) to function.

Reactions: LordOfPears12
Sep 30, 2020
Mars is also the Goddess' chosen hero too now. While Erin's power is weakening each time he masterbates. Pretty sure they will be equal now or soon. In the bad ending future Erin becomes so weak he has to ingest Mars' power (semen) to function.
What Erin and basically nobody knows but Mars is that using the Hero's power quite literally kills him, and Erin (if he ever got it in him) always had the upper hand whit Mars.

But then again Erin is fundamentally insecure and emotionally dependant on someone who actively abuses him.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes