ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
not knocking anyone here but i personally dont care for gay/sissy content. is he gonna turn into a full blown woman or is he gonna stay a man?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Butterfly effect. Because I wrote in the thread, everything changed.
This is a time paradox. The you who came from the future where we got the update on Wednesday wrote in thread. Because you wrote in the thread you changed the future so now the you from other future should not exist so you should not have been able to write in the thread. Your very existence is harmful. Quickly atomize yourself before you do any more harm.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Dear NTR

Dec 22, 2020
I don't think you shared them so I'm gonna do it

Recent patreon posts (previews etc)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played around a lot to find the above scene. Oh I'm sad there isn't a scene of Erin catching a dilldo.
My local translation is messed up.

Reactions: girovaldo

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, the update was weak. Instead of more of the same from her route, we just got some sissy scenes with behind the drapes action and the "final" scene was pretty much 1 pic with variations. Final scene should have been something epic like the scene when she got knocked up.

Dear NTR

Dec 22, 2020
Yeah, the update was weak. Instead of more of the same from her route, we just got some sissy scenes with behind the drapes action and the "final" scene was pretty much 1 pic with variations. Final scene should have been something epic like the scene when she got knocked up.
Did you play Erin's Mom route?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes