outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
I hoped the foot kissing or foot licking scenes would be drawn since that's a big aspect of femdom. But instead the screen went black and it was just implied :cautious: Overall, I liked the update but if you aren't into sissy, then there wasn't much. Even the trampling scene with Cecille and Elena had 10 lines of writing

Bob2621

Jan 15, 2021
Ok i was waiting for everyone to criticize this update. Well I only played this game for Elena and yeah I'm disappointed even though I'm not a Patreon supporter take this as an opinion. "This update was bad ". I played this shi like in 1 hour.(only Elena stuff). Only exhibition stuff was exciting but there was no sex scenes. Atleast put some boobjob , blowjob handjob, thighjob, rimjob anything if she can't fuk any villager. But no it was all text and still images of Elena only.
I'm shattered and sad after waiting for almost 3 months .
Maybe you should've focused only on Elena stuff and not Erin's. We might've gotten brakefast scens too.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
Ok i was waiting for everyone to criticize this update. Well I only played this game for Elena and yeah I'm disappointed even though I'm not a Patreon supporter take this as an opinion. "This update was bad ". I played this shi like in 1 hour.(only Elena stuff). Only exhibition stuff was exciting but there was no sex scenes. Atleast put some boobjob , blowjob handjob, thighjob, rimjob anything if she can't fuk any villager. But no it was all text and still images of Elena only.
I'm shattered and sad after waiting for almost 3 months .
Maybe you should've focused only on Elena stuff and not Erin's. We might've gotten brakefast scens too.
there is mostly Erin stuff this update sadly

im_worthless

Jan 19, 2023
Tbh I don't care about lack of sex scenes in this update but i am worried about the way story goes because everyone knowing Elena is a slut Erin watching this feels like took a wrong turn in the story but I believe in my man nitrolith so we will see in the next update and be patient✨

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
3 months for a couple of still images? what the hell
when you see when the first patreon progress update pic was posted, you will see that it was in early November. The first scene from the new update has this pic. In all likelihood, this update was in production for less than 2 months, if you subtract christmas and other holidays then I guess one month with change. It was incredibly short even text-wise.

Also, I can't believe there are so many sissies in chat.

Reactions: changingnickname

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The new update is the first of Nitrolith's updates that I just genuinely wasn't impressed with. I'm losing hype that the game will have a satisfying conclusion.
Writing proper endings and have a conclusion that is satisfying to the player is the most difficult part imo. In any media.

Having a bad ending could sour the whole experience, even if the game itself was stellar and with bad I don't mean badly written but leaving the player unsatisfied with the outcome.
This can be a artistic direction to take deliberately and not everything needs to be happy go lucky but I hope for something that is not leaving me depressed or wondering at the end of it all. :HideThePain:

I haven't played any update since the very first one so I can't comment on the update itself but from what I read and see this is still a very good game and I hope you can grab your hype again for the next update.

Nitro is strictly working per script on keypoints, meaning the endings are already set in stone and no feedback will change it so time will tell I guess.

Bottomline is, this is by far one of the better games I played on this site and Nitro can be proud of what he has done so far.
I will definitely look forward to play and support the game once its finished.

Reactions: ohenrythefilth

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Can someone tell me how the progress on the creation of the game is going, whether the final goals are worth it and whether there have been critical changes, such as a redesign?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes