Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Not gonna lie a bit disappointed most of the "femdom" scenes were just more NTR, I guess that's on the tin but disappointing regardless. I am excited about the beginning of the Erin route though.
Well I don't know. Netorase can be view as a form of femdom.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
so i think am in the minorty but i really like the erin content mind you am into that stuff kekw but i can understand those who dont like it
You're not the minority, it's just that most of us are in Nitrolith's discord server. Regarding the update, I also really liked Erin and Elena's new content, especially the emotion behind Elena's scenes on some dialogues.

Reactions: Lo0te

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Well I don't know. Netorase can be view as a form of femdom.
I would say both netorase and netorare is femdom, but I wouldn't classify the relationship between Erin and the heroines as netorase. But regardless I was hoping for more traditional femdom scenes not just poor Erin licking up Mars' spent from their bodies.

Yacon

Feb 14, 2018
Really liked the update, was more than I was expecting when I saw the changelog, hope Erin get many more events!!

Reactions: 4ereNok

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
There it is. The post that shows up every time the development of a game irreversibly turns to shit. Then 3 years and 2 months worth of content later comes the "Damn...what happened? :unsure:"

Get fucking lost.
The fuck are you talking about I hadn't even played it yet, it's a completely normal update compared to the rest with the same amount of content than the rest with as good writing and art as the rest, the hell are you guys talking about I literally have no idea why so many people love complaining about nothing, if the criticism was valid absolutely, I fucking hate things that are bad and people who consume garbage including this site that's like 40% slop AI cg by now, you're just a bitch that wants to complain about nothing

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
There it is. The post that shows up every time the development of a game irreversibly turns to shit. Then 3 years and 2 months worth of content later comes the "Damn...what happened? :unsure:"

Get fucking lost.
So trueeee. But man. Even if you write this that guy won't get it. If he was that smart in the first place, he wouldn't be typing that kind of gibberish haha

It's always same story with these patreon projects. It shows some promise, then it goes flat, people criticize a bit and bunch of white knights strolls in and fights keyboard wars for 2 years as if somebody was criticising them personally and then they wake up and ask "what happen?" :ROFLMAO: Honestly, people often forget that average IQ is 100 and that's in better places.

Last edited:

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
So trueeee. But man. Even if you write this that guy won't get it. If he was that smart in the first place, he wouldn't be typing that kind of gibberish haha

It's always same story with these patreon projects. It shows some promise, then it goes flat, people criticize a bit and bunch of white knights strolls in and fights keyboard wars for 2 years as if somebody was criticising them personally and then they wake up and ask "what happen?" :ROFLMAO: Honestly, people often forget that average IQ is 100 and that's in better places.
Here we see a broken man that has given up on believing and lost all faith. Cmon have at least a tiny bit.
Honestly I feel you, there was so much games not only on this site that promised alot and then just were left in the dust. But I still want to believe in this dev.
And no, having some mid updates dosent mean the game gona die, just like in music, if some tracks in album are mid it dosent mean the artist is falling off.

Last edited:

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Just finished the update and I don't know why you guys are complaining.

Is this a top tier update for this game? NO!
Is this a bad update for this game? NO!
Is this below average? Absolutly!

Even people complaining about the gay stuff I don't know why. We already know the curse can change body of the cursed one. Erin becoming more feminine was just a matter of time. And to please the you all he will be able to become a fully fledge girl or will stay as a trap. It's a win for everyone.

Yes 4 months for this isn't a great feeling but, It's the holiday and bro was coocking since he started a below average like this one is not a big deal. And let be real this below average update is way way better than most of the game here.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a way to keep Erin alive (and around) but not in the harem? Is it the femdom choice from a couple updates back?

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
how do you get to the new content/Elena in general? Beat the whole game I think and cant find any new scenes. I chose not to engage with the gay contet (there was one choice to engage with Erin and I chose no) is that the rease there is no new content?
The changelog says "new Elena content" but I cant find Elena anywhere at any time of day?
I don't know if I finished all content in the game currently. Demon Lord just took his mask of for me, semmed like there was more, but afterwards nothing changed, I can't meet him anymore, can't do the erin training and cant find Elena anywhere.
Can anyone help?
You can сall Elena to your room at night through interacting with Vi on your bed.

Reactions: Shister

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
I really don't see why people are complaining. The update kept the standard, which is pretty high to begin with. By now, I'm not sure Erin can even go lower than this, and Mars's misery continues spreading, destroying everything. At least the Goddesses must be having a blast watching this.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes