heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
Tbh I feel like the reason are complaining is that because there were no main story progress it felt like there was less in this update than before. Maybe there actually was less content (idk i only started playing last update), but I don't believe it was so drastic that people are calling this game ''ruined''. One thing I will say however is that for those who have no interest in any sexual interactions with Erin, this update will undoubtedly be the worst seeing as half the new content involves him.

Also bear in mind that there was a whole new minigame with Elena which I imagine would take up a good chunk of development time

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I really don't see why people are complaining. The update kept the standard, which is pretty high to begin with. By now, I'm not sure Erin can even go lower than this, and Mars's misery continues spreading, destroying everything. At least the Goddesses must be having a blast watching this.
I don't know, Rick, every time he thinks that the hole where they put Erin couldn't be any lower, the hole keeps getting deeper, death at this point would be an act of mercy, this is like "Funny Games" or "The Girl in the concrete" you hope that it will be solved in some way but that final twist does not come.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I think this is a very decent (not great) update with a normal progress (you have Sera solo corruption and Ceci solo corruption in previous update, so it's natural this update would wrap up the rest [Elena and Erin]). People who complain about it are probably because of the sisification content of Erin, but even though I'm not a fan of this kind of content (not homophobic but it's still hard for a heterosexual male like me to consume lewd scenes about such fetish), the progression is very consistent so I still enjoy playing it. Looking forward to the final confrontation!

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
3 months for a couple of still images? what the hell
I think this is the first time I've seen "a couple" used for double digit values. Like a single instance of Elena spending the night is like 4 different images (from a pool of at least 9), the Elena exhibition has 5 animations and 5 post events of a few still images each, and I wasn't keeping track of the Erin training image numbers but it alone has more than a couple still images.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
question for the maker... will there be another path f you dont want erin to be femdomed to oblivion? he already had taken the path to go as erika before it so....curious to ask from the source

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
This update pretty much solidified my decision that I'll ultimately kill Erin. This gay sissification thing doesn't really do it for me and I don't want it in my playthrough. So while I have lots of sympathy for Erin and he was dealt a shit hand from the goddess, you gotta go son. :censored:(y)
Also, I wish Elena had more content separate from her son. I loved Mars' and her's dynamic when they were isolated in the room. My second favorite pairing behind Sera. A little disappointed if it's gonna be enmeshed with Erin from now on. There was a lot of chemistry between them not involving anyone else, -with her desire for kids, their past etc-and it will be a shame to lose all that.
I hope nitrolith does more with her and Mars as a couple.

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
This update was something else, i LOVED all Erina content above all, the update achieved to develop Mars past, his inner conflict, the demon king inner conflict, Elena ultimate dedication(i don't know how to put in words what is without making an huge text, Mars himself said that he coulnd't get inside her head), the whole Mars Elena dynamic got to a next level(justified mommy issues), and all the values got inverted, Cecille that was supossed to love Erin ultimatly despises him after the sissification(more than before), and Mars became the only person (except for Sera) that treats him well, i won't kill Erin, and if possible i wont kill the demon king, my wish is to bitch slap the goddess and fuck Erin. To the Dev please bring more sissification to the table, LET US FEAST THE BUSSY.

I may be wrong since i have a bad memory and last update was in a while, but Sera knows about Erin sissification? i am 89% sure that she doesn't, if she knew do you guys think that she would try to make something like that bad ending where she snaps Cecille head and gets killed by erin of course that this time she wont be able to do it cuz cecille is strong asf(my favorite body(among to elena) but i despise her personality with my soul), but i trully think that she would snap.

and last do you guys miss the old training mechanic(minigame) getting new content? like new poses and etc or do you like how it is right now? as much as i like both of them, the new content coming as more choice and less interaction(interaction still being there like dinner or Elena new exhibitionist minigame) gives the dev more space to work on the art and animations IMO, personally i like to interact with the scene, so i'm ok with both.

To summarize, gimme the bussy

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
How do you start new events? load my old 4.7 save and nothing
for me just gone to Lavinia, try all the day times, and started an event with demon king, after lavinia in afternoon to Erin training and spend the night with elena(talk to Vi)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Can this be considered swinging? This is just bullying at this point.
with the way that f95 classifies it's tags yes. swinging is basically a sharing tag even if bullying they are still sexually pleasuring another man

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
with the way that f95 classifies it's tags yes. swinging is basically a sharing tag even if bullying they are still sexually pleasuring another man
Well he is a maso and those girl goals wasn't to pleasure him but degrade him. It's still sexual but you can't put rape and consensual intercourse in the same basket (I don't know if this analogy is correct but this is the best I came up)

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes