gargamel44

May 11, 2023
when you see when the first patreon progress update pic was posted, you will see that it was in early November. The first scene from the new update has this pic. In all likelihood, this update was in production for less than 2 months, if you subtract christmas and other holidays then I guess one month with change. It was incredibly short even text-wise.

Also, I can't believe there are so many sissies in chat.
Dude called us sissies while bending over for the dev. Bro thinks he's Erin :oops:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can someone give me a summary of Elena's story and why she wants to "save" Mars or is it just brainwashing?

And does Elena still care about Erin or has she already joined gangbang abuse?

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Can someone give me a summary of Elena's story and why she wants to "save" Mars or is it just brainwashing?

She feels partly responsible for Mars's mom getting murdered and putting him on his fucked up life's path.
I think she also realizes that she can't beat him and at least a part of her thinks it's the best way to also save Erin, but her motivation definitely seems to be favouring Mars.

KyngC

Aug 21, 2022
I think the major issue with this update is how abrupt it is. With previous updates, you had a lot of scenes to slowly corrupt the heroines, while this update attempted to do that with five or six scenes. It doesn't feel natural, it's even comical.
That is the curse of Elena focus updates. I remember most had that same criticisms for the Elena intro update when it first came out

Zuckerfee

Sep 14, 2021

She was losing pretty badly, the reversal at the end seemed a bit abrupt to me. Speaking of, is the choice an intended fakeout or is an evil route coming soon? Sorry to get vile, but I have a deep need to see her mindbroken. I want to kill Erin in front of her eyes while she is overwhelmed by lust, faced with the realization she can't even bring herself to shed a tear for him.
Bit of a shame about the exhibitionism stuff. I guess for many dom fetishists it adds to the feeling of power over the woman, but involvement of anyone but my self-insert is a turn-off for my personal flavour of it.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
She was losing pretty badly, the reversal at the end seemed a bit abrupt to me. Speaking of, is the choice an intended fakeout or is an evil route coming soon? Sorry to get vile, but I have a deep need to see her mindbroken. I want to kill Erin in front of her eyes while she is overwhelmed by lust, faced with the realization she can't even bring herself to shed a tear for him.
Bit of a shame about the exhibitionism stuff. I guess for many dom fetishists it adds to the feeling of power over the woman, but involvement of anyone but my self-insert is a turn-off for my personal flavour of it.
Nah you gotta go get a psychological analysis done on you tf

Last edited:

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I think the major issue with this update is how abrupt it is. With previous updates, you had a lot of scenes to slowly corrupt the heroines, while this update attempted to do that with five or six scenes. It doesn't feel natural, it's even comical.
I think you getting wrong the corruption of Erin started with Marion, His mind was already getting shattered. Then his mom came and how he was spoiling Mars. Then Sera chose to get married with Mars. The femdom stuff was just the last nail in the coffin. He was already in doubt. He had the feeling he was losing all the woman in his life. Sera was confirmed but he had hope about his mom and Cecille. But the femdom think just completely broke an already weak mind.

Lavinia is an absolutly monster she is specialy the reason why the femdom was that much effective. Erin weakness of "getting spoiled by woman" (Thanks Elena best character in this game) was always abused by Lavinia who put in the mind of Erin she prefere the way Erin was at his lowest (she called his dick cute and prefered that size everytime it's getting smaller). That feeling was the sole reason why Erin could go lower and lower.

And we don't have to forget the goddess. She allowed all of this to happen because she was bored. Masterclass deity.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes