Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
Honestly, this game is supposed to be a practice game to learn how to draw and make a game around a simple narrative. I never expected it to get this much attention... I thank you all for the support. I probably wouldn't have improved my art skills this quickly without it.
Sometimes you strike gold. Couple it with talent, skill, and hard work, and it was bound to be highly acclaimed in this genre of games.

Regarding the update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to stress out that these are just my opinions! It's ok to not like things.

Reactions: Birdnman993

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I have awoken from restless dreams about Blond turbo sluts, brown skined cutie pies and Butt slut hero boys.

I tested the reset and i got all the Iris stuff and it was gold, thanks for that.
However after reading some of the latest post i feel like i am still missing stuff with Elana?
Are there scenes that is not in the memory?
The Queen is also telling me to progress more to keep going with the Erin training but cant progress with anything anymore as far as i can see
Also Elainas breakfast scene is gray is that a coming thing or am i missing something?
Attached the save before the Iris reset
Thanks for the save file.

The latest update added Elena scenes at night, talk with Vi. After you progress those for a bit you'll be able to continue with Erin femdom events.

And yeah, no Elena breakfast events are in the game yet.

Sometimes you strike gold. Couple it with talent, skill, and hard work, and it was bound to be highly acclaimed in this genre of games.

Regarding the update:

I have to stress out that these are just my opinions! It's ok to not like things.
I see your point.
The way this story arc is structured is that you get to pick only one end scene to finish it on, so you have 4 different options.
A conscious decision I made is to have Sera's be more universally liked, and have the other endings be weirder.
If Elena's end scene was a requirement I wouldn't have made it that weird, but I think it's appropriate.

Mars was raised by a step-mother that hated him, she abused him (both physically and sexually) and tortured him for years but he still loved her and wanted her validation. His biological mother isn't as important to him. When he's talking about his mother, his almost always referring to his step-mom, not his biological mom.
So it's less to do with incest and more to do with Mars' confused upbringing.

Post timeskip, the tone will be more lighthearted and hopefully I'll get to implement the beach episode I wanted to do for ages now.

Borron

Aug 22, 2020
Poor Mars just wanted to spend his days with his loli wife and not deal with this shitshow.
Hope Vi gets something in return for all the stuff she does for Mars in the future.
Their honest talk is what got me into the game and I hope to see more of it.
Great game nitro, keep doing whatever you're doing.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
The latest update added Elena scenes at night, talk with Vi. After you progress those for a bit you'll be able to continue with Erin femdom events.
God damn i missed so much good content!
Lord help me i want to se Seras reaction to Erins new attitude

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
God damn i missed so much good content!
Lord help me i want to se Seras reaction to Erins new attitude
Sadly Seras is one person who doesn't react to Erin's change since she is only one who still doesn't know about it. Isn't that a kick in the balls?

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
That's prior corruption. Yes, the path is pavimented, but you still need more conditioning. The changes are too extreme and feel extremely silly. The worst moment for me was when Erin goes directly to sniff Mars. Like what? He turned gay just like that? I understand the logic of his path, but it isn't well executed.
I completely disagree, before this update i was already quite pissed of cuz femErin should've gotten buttfucked a long time ago. In fact i still think with all that happened what we got in this update felt lesser than it should in the femErin department, Elena's path was great though.

But in the end it all depends on the person's taste, i myself hate h-games that take hours for something to happen.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
One possibility with Erina I have thought about as a final outcome is sort of reverse NTR with Erina where after being stolen from and broken she steals Mars from the others and has a solo ending with him. Never seen that happen before would be pretty funny if that was a future ending planned.
Well, it would be a more fun and original ending, the truth is, for me it is more than clear that the true villain of this story is Cecille (and the goddesses) and more so due to the fact that the more perverse she becomes, the more powerful she is, I can imagine Mars together with Vi, Sera and Erin defeat her before she enslaves the world and so the four of them can live in peace together, because surely if they don't Cecilla will kill Vi one day and enslave Sera until she gets bored.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for the save file.

And yeah, no Elena breakfast events are in the game yet.

I see your point.
The way this story arc is structured is that you get to pick only one end scene to finish it on, so you have 4 different options.
A conscious decision I made is to have Sera's be more universally liked, and have the other endings be weirder.
If Elena's end scene was a requirement I wouldn't have made it that weird, but I think it's appropriate.

Mars was raised by a step-mother that hated him, she abused him (both physically and sexually) and tortured him for years but he still loved her and wanted her validation. His biological mother isn't as important to him. When he's talking about his mother, his almost always referring to his step-mom, not his biological mom.
So it's less to do with incest and more to do with Mars' confused upbringing.

Post timeskip, the tone will be more lighthearted and hopefully I'll get to implement the beach episode I wanted to do for ages now.

I personally saw the violence part as years of frustration bubbling to the surface I didn't feel something regular to me and I agree with you that is how Mars sees mother figures so there isn't really an incestual tone to it like there would be normally. Mars and Cecille are pretty complex characters with layers to them which is why they are so great.

I prefer kinks and fetishes outside the norm and sample new ideas so Sera unfortunately in comparison is currently the least interesting both sexually and as a character simply because her character archetype I have seen before and she lacks the complexity of the rest of the cast.Sera does seem to be extremely popular on here and for good reason but I hope you don't mind doing something different with the rest of the cast I for one really appreciate you taking risks with their sexual and story progression.

I liked the new mini games i just got freaked out by how buggy it is at first but I really enjoyed the scenes afterwards with the sub plot. I look forward to any future projects you have in mind.

Sexdrake

Aug 31, 2020
I personally saw the violence part as years of frustration bubbling to the surface I didn't feel something regular to me and I agree with you that is how Mars sees mother figures so there isn't really an incestual tone to it like there would be normally. Mars and Cecille are pretty complex characters with layers to them which is why they are so great.

I prefer kinks and fetishes outside the norm and sample new ideas so Sera unfortunately in comparison is currently the least interesting both sexually and as a character simply because her character archetype I have seen before and she lacks the complexity of the rest of the cast.Sera does seem to be extremely popular on here and for good reason but I hope you don't mind doing something different with the rest of the cast I for one really appreciate you taking risks with their sexual and story progression.

I liked the new mini games i just got freaked out by how buggy it is at first but I really enjoyed the scenes afterwards with the sub plot. I look forward to any future projects you have in mind.
Which, in contrast, is the total opposite of what I was looking for in this game, and I found Sera's dual personalities to actually be personality types I encountered amongst women a lot.

It must be really hard to be a +18 game developer, whatever you do, somebody always asks for another kink or something different :)

I wanted to share a few scenarios, as Nitrolith has mentioned he was open to suggestions. It's all fanfic below, so be warned!

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
She was losing pretty badly, the reversal at the end seemed a bit abrupt to me. Speaking of, is the choice an intended fakeout or is an evil route coming soon? Sorry to get vile, but I have a deep need to see her mindbroken. I want to kill Erin in front of her eyes while she is overwhelmed by lust, faced with the realization she can't even bring herself to shed a tear for him.
Bit of a shame about the exhibitionism stuff. I guess for many dom fetishists it adds to the feeling of power over the woman, but involvement of anyone but my self-insert is a turn-off for my personal flavour of it.

Oct 6, 2023
Does this game has an auto skip button that skip all read text? Like those in other Renpy games? I try to click "auto" but it is just for autoplay.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
That feels more like he's hypnotized or some weird power is about, after all it DOES NOT make sense, not even for the lols. Take into account that no-one understands it, because he is obviously not in control of himself. Please take a second look cause I think you misread the situation by accident.
remember the crest he got from ''his priestess''' feminize and makes the one used on want to be subservient to the cu he ingest...since he ingest a ton of mars cum...

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
That's prior corruption. Yes, the path is pavimented, but you still need more conditioning. The changes are too extreme and feel extremely silly. The worst moment for me was when Erin goes directly to sniff Mars. Like what? He turned gay just like that? I understand the logic of his path, but it isn't well executed.
Let's be real here, you gotta wrestle that ass in order to become the boss of this village.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes