seville21

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the save file.

The latest update added Elena scenes at night, talk with Vi. After you progress those for a bit you'll be able to continue with Erin femdom events.

And yeah, no Elena breakfast events are in the game yet.

I see your point.
The way this story arc is structured is that you get to pick only one end scene to finish it on, so you have 4 different options.
A conscious decision I made is to have Sera's be more universally liked, and have the other endings be weirder.
If Elena's end scene was a requirement I wouldn't have made it that weird, but I think it's appropriate.

Mars was raised by a step-mother that hated him, she abused him (both physically and sexually) and tortured him for years but he still loved her and wanted her validation. His biological mother isn't as important to him. When he's talking about his mother, his almost always referring to his step-mom, not his biological mom.
So it's less to do with incest and more to do with Mars' confused upbringing.

Post timeskip, the tone will be more lighthearted and hopefully I'll get to implement the beach episode I wanted to do for ages now.
Beach what now? Youre truly doing Gods work Nitro. Is the time skip a result from the Duel update you mention often? if so is the release schedule going to be something like: 1 sera update, 1 cecille update, extra character update, Duel/time skip update?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Beach what now? Youre truly doing Gods work Nitro. Is the time skip a result from the Duel update you mention often? if so is the release schedule going to be something like: 1 sera update, 1 cecille update, extra character update, Duel/time skip update?
The main purpose behind the time skip is for showing Elena's pregnancy (As well as other NPCs). It will happen after the duel update.
Well originally the idea was to replicate the release schedule of this story arc, so Sera, Ceci, Elena/Erin, other.
But I'm trying to see if I can do updates with mixed heroines, I want the last stretch of the story to play a bit different. We'll see if it's possible or not...

As for beach episode, in a lot of NTR eroge, you often have H events happening at the beach, so it was planned for this game from the start. I want the last arc to be a bit more lighthearted/farcical but of course that could change quite a bit at the time of implementation.

Reactions: seville21

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Likely very old save.
You can use paths from the main menu to jump to where you last played.

Hi i need help the memories won't open is there a fix or is it a bug?
You probably lost your persistent save file. Finish the prologue and save anywhere, you'll be able to access it then.

FakeTemplar

May 9, 2023
hi everyone any idea how to start on mihra content? (skipped to latest patch)
cant seem to start it
Mihra content is only possible to see on Act 1, 2 and maaybe 3, I'm not sure of the latter (Cecille's first training, Sera's first training and Cecille's second training). Basically, from Elena's first appearance onwards it is not available anymore.

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
The main purpose behind the time skip is for showing Elena's pregnancy (As well as other NPCs). It will happen after the duel update.
Well originally the idea was to replicate the release schedule of this story arc, so Sera, Ceci, Elena/Erin, other.
But I'm trying to see if I can do updates with mixed heroines, I want the last stretch of the story to play a bit different. We'll see if it's possible or not...

As for beach episode, in a lot of NTR eroge, you often have H events happening at the beach, so it was planned for this game from the start. I want the last arc to be a bit more lighthearted/farcical but of course that could change quite a bit at the time of implementation.
Hello!

I finally closed the latest update and would like to provide some feedback.

Firstly, while the musical theme used in many segments is more than commendable, I believe there's room for improvement in certain areas. For instance, during moments where Erin's psyche undergoes a significant shift, such as his mental break leading to him acknowledging how manly and hot Mars is or the scene where Elena expresses her desire for her son to date his former bully, a music theme akin to 'Dark Techno' might better capture the intense emotions and atmospheres of these moments, enhancing the overall immersion.

Secondly, I've noticed several inconsistencies in the plotline that could benefit from refinement. There are instances where Erin is significantly feminized in one scene, but in the next, he appears to revert to his prior behavior without acknowledging the previous transformation. This disconnect interrupts the narrative flow and immersion. For instance, after being feminized, encountering Erin training in the woods while he maintains his previous heroic persona without any noticeable changes in behavior or attire seems incongruous. Aligning these character developments and ensuring continuity throughout the storyline could significantly enhance the player's experience.

I understand that the project is a work in progress, and I appreciate the effort put into crafting the dialogues and overall gameplay, which are nearly flawless. While I have some minor suggestions for improvement in these areas, they are not as critical as the aforementioned points.

I believe that making these adjustments could immensely elevate the gaming experience, creating a more cohesive and immersive narrative for players to engage with.

Thank you for making this amazing h-game that i can easily say is the best i ever played (and it isn't even finished yet). I'm more than excited about the potential of Hero Party Must Fall and look forward to witnessing its evolution.

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
Mihra content is only possible to see on Act 1, 2 and maaybe 3, I'm not sure of the latter (Cecille's first training, Sera's first training and Cecille's second training). Basically, from Elena's first appearance onwards it is not available anymore.
okay that makes a lot more sense now thanks so much

oirigan

Apr 14, 2020
Which route is this scene?
I can't find it.

When you interact with Vi in the evening and the "Summon Elena" option appears, you can buy Jewel in Hellelle's shop and then Elana's "Orders" section will have the "Jewel" option. Select it and the next day, when summoning Elena again, this cutscreen will open.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Yeah, her new design is a huge miss. Went from 10 to 8. I hope if you choose another route, she still has the old eyes. Still pretty disappointing because her solo route will be tainted.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Hello!

I finally closed the latest update and would like to provide some feedback.

Firstly, while the musical theme used in many segments is more than commendable, I believe there's room for improvement in certain areas. For instance, during moments where Erin's psyche undergoes a significant shift, such as his mental break leading to him acknowledging how manly and hot Mars is or the scene where Elena expresses her desire for her son to date his former bully, a music theme akin to 'Dark Techno' might better capture the intense emotions and atmospheres of these moments, enhancing the overall immersion.

Secondly, I've noticed several inconsistencies in the plotline that could benefit from refinement. There are instances where Erin is significantly feminized in one scene, but in the next, he appears to revert to his prior behavior without acknowledging the previous transformation. This disconnect interrupts the narrative flow and immersion. For instance, after being feminized, encountering Erin training in the woods while he maintains his previous heroic persona without any noticeable changes in behavior or attire seems incongruous. Aligning these character developments and ensuring continuity throughout the storyline could significantly enhance the player's experience.

I understand that the project is a work in progress, and I appreciate the effort put into crafting the dialogues and overall gameplay, which are nearly flawless. While I have some minor suggestions for improvement in these areas, they are not as critical as the aforementioned points.

I believe that making these adjustments could immensely elevate the gaming experience, creating a more cohesive and immersive narrative for players to engage with.

Thank you for making this amazing h-game that i can easily say is the best i ever played (and it isn't even finished yet). I'm more than excited about the potential of Hero Party Must Fall and look forward to witnessing its evolution.
Yeah, the inconsistencies will be taken care of once the story arc is put together. At the moment the pieces are quite isolated but small connecting scenes here and there could help it play way better.
I did get quite a few suggestions to add something to the spot where Erin is training, so I'll try to implement that at some point.

Thanks,

Reactions: Trono-10

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
Sorry for my bad english language.

Just finish this game yesterday, even I hate NTR and I don't know why I play this game but the story of this game is really awesome, I like the first time goddess appear, that moments really give me chills, and the moments when Cecille turn her eye to Erin is really awesome.

But I still can't like Cecille, I think she is crazy bitch and rot to the core. But I don't know maybe there are happy ending with her and Mars, either harem ending or solo ending.

About Erin, at First I hate this kid but now I just feel pity to him, at lease we can romance Erin now I hope he will get more H scenes in the future update, this kid suffer enough he need some love.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes