Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
It's not in Cecille's character to accept the fact that her Hero is weak and feminine. She has deep seated abandonment issues and wants someone strong and reliable who sees through her self-destructive tendencies. Femerin is everything she hates and she uses his feminization as a way to justify her betrayal.

I don't know, I think Mars being somewhat soft with him contrasts better with how the girls were treating him. Because Erin is very eager for validation, it's easy to earn his favor.

It's possible to not do the femdom stuff and have Mars seduce him himself post timeskip. There Mars is more dominant and scary. Maybe you would enjoy that more.
I for one love to be gentle to Erin, so this update was a nice treat. Would like to see another gallery update however bc I'm running out of save files at this point.

Reactions: Birdnman993

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
At this point Erin is either gonna kill himself or gonna become a god level threat abomination. What cecile did to him was diabolic. An act of pure evil. The goddess was right about her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The dynamic between Erin and Cecille struck me as somewhat discordant in the FemErin narrative. In my opinion, the progression of Cecille's feelings towards Erin doesn't align seamlessly with his transformation. Instead of growing increasingly resentful as Erin becomes more and more feminine, I believe it might be more fitting and emotionally resonant if Cecille's sentiments evolved inversely. That is, as Erin resists and stay true to his heterossexuality and his Hero status Cecille becames more and more hateful while in the other hand when he embraces his femininity, Cecille's hostility could diminish, replaced by a growing fondness, support and empathy for Erin's female self.
Needless to say, Cecille already despised Erin for not being an alpha male like she liked, the more she exploited Erin's insecurities and manipulated her feelings for her, the more her sadistic nature emerged as well as her contempt for Erin for being so little man, but the irony here is that Mars is the one who develops empathetic feelings for him and that only makes it more fuel for Cecille to hate Erin because she feels like her semen factory is being taken away.

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
Needless to say, Cecille already despised Erin for not being an alpha male like she liked, the more she exploited Erin's insecurities and manipulated her feelings for her, the more her sadistic nature emerged as well as her contempt for Erin for being so little man, but the irony here is that Mars is the one who develops empathetic feelings for him and that only makes it more fuel for Cecille to hate Erin because she feels like her semen factory is being taken away.
Erin as part of Mars harem gets more and more canon everyday

Scorche

Dec 26, 2020
im stuck where i have my hands on the legs of the blonde girl but no matter what i click or where nothing is happening

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Is there any way i can activate Mihra's content via console? i only remember her in front of my door with her two husbands

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes