Oct 6, 2023
Sorry for my bad english language.

Just finish this game yesterday, even I hate NTR and I don't know why I play this game but the story of this game is really awesome, I like the first time goddess appear, that moments really give me chills, and the moments when Cecille turn her eye to Erin is really awesome.

But I still can't like Cecille, I think she is crazy bitch and rot to the core. But I don't know maybe there are happy ending with her and Mars, either harem ending or solo ending.

About Erin, at First I hate this kid but now I just feel pity to him, at lease we can romance Erin now I hope he will get more H scenes in the future update, this kid suffer enough he need some love.
I think after knowing that both the Goddess and Helelele (I forgot how to spell it) are both crazy heartless bitch just manipulating the world, I feel really pity for everyone in the world including the MC. MC is not a totally jerk, he does feel pity and sometimes questions his action. I really wish the MC could defeat the Goddess at the end and break the stupid Hero system.

Reactions: Birdnman993

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I think after knowing that both the Goddess and Helelele (I forgot how to spell it) are both crazy heartless bitch just manipulating the world, I feel really pity for everyone in the world including the MC. MC is not a totally jerk, he does feel pity and sometimes questions his action. I really wish the MC could defeat the Goddess at the end and break the stupid Hero system.
I don't think Mars is jerk too, I try to understand Mars and remember that all his action he did for demon- kind, and now his current goal to find a way human and demon can coexist. I just sometime I don't stand some character logic and mindset anymore, such as Elena, she want to protect Erin and seperate Cecille from him but sometime I think it too much, It just a bully at this point or maybe that cabin time with Mars really make her mind gone mad. But this is H game I will not take it serious and just see how it end.

Now Sera is the most normal person in the Party and I really like her personality, I can say that I like her more than other female character in this game. And I want to believe that in the end game at lease Mars Sera and Erin(Femboy) can live happy together maybe Elena too, Cecille right now I am not sure which direction will lead her to the end, I fear her cruel and crazyness will make her become one of boss in the end game.

Reactions: Birdnman993

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
I've read a couple of comments on here and noticed that Sera is the most popular Li. Am I the only one who likes Cecille? I feel like she's the hottest character in the game and is the most unpredictable which makes it a joy to see how she'll react and grow in her current situation. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
MC defeating the goddess would be an asspull lmao. We saw what she can do in the bad endings.

I don't think Mars is jerk too, I try to understand Mars and remember that all his action he did for demon- kind, and now his current goal to find a way human and demon can coexist. I just sometime I don't stand some character logic and mindset anymore, such as Elena, she want to protect Erin and seperate Cecille from him but sometime I think it too much, It just a bully at this point or maybe that cabin time with Mars really make her mind gone mad. But this is H game I will not take it serious and just see how it end.

Now Sera is the most normal person in the Party and I really like her personality, I can say that I like her more than other female character in this game. And I want to believe that in the end game at lease Mars Sera and Erin(Femboy) can live happy together maybe Elena too, Cecille right now I am not sure which direction will lead her to the end, I fear her cruel and crazyness will make her become one of boss in the end game.
There is a harem ending and both her and lavina would be there.

I've read a couple of comments on here and noticed that Sera is the most popular Li. Am I the only one who likes Cecille? I feel like she's the hottest character in the game and is the most unpredictable which makes it a joy to see how she'll react and grow in her current situation. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
She is my favorite too as I find sera little boring

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
MC defeating the goddess would be an asspull lmao. We saw what she can do in the bad endings.

What bad endings are there?
I only saw the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seville21

Oct 1, 2018

The way I see it is that Mars doesnt have to dethrone the Goddess, she told him that she would permit his actions as long as Mars balanced it out. So, if he "goes against her" and gets cecille preggo (thus ruining the hero lineage) all he has to do is get Laevinia preggo (thus ruining the demon lord lineage) and it balances out. That seems to me like the easiest way out for mars that works within the rules given to him. But i doubt nitro will go that route.
If anything the one who will fight the goddess will be cecille since it would finish her character arc going from the most devout Priestess to the point where her self worth relies on how the goddess sees her. To a liberated heathen who through mars' help found self love and is willing to defy her for the safety of the man she loves. Hell she might even ascend to Godhood if Helleles course keeps growing.

Oct 6, 2023
As I nearly reached the end of the content in ver 0.4.7, I did not expect Ceci to turn into a yandere(?). I admit that at first, I was playing it for its BDSM content, but I feel like this game also has a very interesting story. Kinda reminds me of the Rance series. TBH, I think the author really has a talent for picking the background music. Some of them triggers my emotion when playing.

Oct 6, 2023
View attachment 3231766
Forget Cecille,Sera,Elena or erin
i rather cuck lavinia and have forbidden scandalous lovey dovey sweaty hand holding with this fine specimen
DEMON LORD MY BELOVED
hellele and goddess cant stop me from kissing your eyebrow
That's exactly what I thought! The Demon Lord is fucking handsome and charming. I don't think any woman in this game could be on par with his beauty!

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
As I nearly reached the end of the content in ver 0.4.7, I did not expect Ceci to turn into a yandere(?). I admit that at first, I was playing it for its BDSM content, but I feel like this game also has a very interesting story. Kinda reminds me of the Rance series. TBH, I think the author really has a talent for picking the background music. Some of them triggers my emotion when playing.
Ohhhh, thank you, you pointed out something a forgot to say previously.

The dynamic between Erin and Cecille struck me as somewhat discordant in the FemErin narrative. In my opinion, the progression of Cecille's feelings towards Erin doesn't align seamlessly with his transformation. Instead of growing increasingly resentful as Erin becomes more and more feminine, I believe it might be more fitting and emotionally resonant if Cecille's sentiments evolved inversely. That is, as Erin resists and stay true to his heterossexuality and his Hero status Cecille becames more and more hateful while in the other hand when he embraces his femininity, Cecille's hostility could diminish, replaced by a growing fondness, support and empathy for Erin's female self.

By showcasing Cecille's shift in attitude as Erin explores and embraces his femininity, the narrative could paint a more heartfelt and cohesive picture of acceptance and understanding.

While i do enjoy femdom i think femdom is more fitting in roleplay only (pretend), in my perspective, genuine dominance is best portrayed when emanating from the male counterpart only, personified by Mars in this scenario. I believe that female domination, though enjoyable in roleplay as i said before, might not align with the narrative's intent for genuine domination. Thus, I suggest a consistent portrayal of Mars as the dominant force throughout the storyline.

Regarding the Mars and Erin relationship, I found Mars' inclination toward care and affection to Erin somewhat incongruent with the desired/ideal narrative. Instead, I propose a more fitting portrayal where Mars consistently treats Erin harshly, maintaining a stance of complete control and dominance. This portrayal would solidify Mars's objective of reducing Erin to a submissive sissy slave without any form of sentimental attachment.

Sorry for yet another long feedbacks, and again you are an amazing artist and storytaller Nitrolith!

• Angry
Reactions: Malcowitz

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Ohhhh, thank you, you pointed out something a forgot to say previously.

The dynamic between Erin and Cecille struck me as somewhat discordant in the FemErin narrative. In my opinion, the progression of Cecille's feelings towards Erin doesn't align seamlessly with his transformation. Instead of growing increasingly resentful as Erin becomes more and more feminine, I believe it might be more fitting and emotionally resonant if Cecille's sentiments evolved inversely. That is, as Erin resists and stay true to his heterossexuality and his Hero status Cecille becames more and more hateful while in the other hand when he embraces his femininity, Cecille's hostility could diminish, replaced by a growing fondness, support and empathy for Erin's female self.

By showcasing Cecille's shift in attitude as Erin explores and embraces his femininity, the narrative could paint a more heartfelt and cohesive picture of acceptance and understanding.
It's not in Cecille's character to accept the fact that her Hero is weak and feminine. She has deep seated abandonment issues and wants someone strong and reliable who sees through her self-destructive tendencies. Femerin is everything she hates and she uses his feminization as a way to justify her betrayal.

Regarding the Mars and Erin relationship, I found Mars' inclination toward care and affection to Erin somewhat incongruent with the desired/ideal narrative. Instead, I propose a more fitting portrayal where Mars consistently treats Erin harshly, maintaining a stance of complete control and dominance. This portrayal would solidify Mars's objective of reducing Erin to a submissive sissy slave without any form of sentimental attachment.
I don't know, I think Mars being somewhat soft with him contrasts better with how the girls were treating him. Because Erin is very eager for validation, it's easy to earn his favor.

It's possible to not do the femdom stuff and have Mars seduce him himself post timeskip. There Mars is more dominant and scary. Maybe you would enjoy that more.

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
I don't know, I think Mars being somewhat soft with him contrasts better with how the girls were treating him. Because Erin is very eager for validation, it's easy to earn his favor.
I like Mars having a soft spot for Erin.
He recognizes the absolutely shitty hand of cards that was dealt to him because he was as well, and wants to help him, but the ways that he can are constrained by the situation they're both trapped in. At least that's my take/understanding.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019
I was replaying a game and for some reason it always crashes after i train cecile and sera (i think it's the third time with them together iirc)

Sending the traceback to see if I can get some help solving this

Aug 11, 2020
how is erins feminization coming along? anything substantial yet? havent played it yet wanted to wait until at least something happens

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes