Durville

Nov 30, 2017
Bug report:

When training both Cecille and Sera the game crashes when I try to quit/run out of stamina while training Sera. If I swap back to Cecille beforehand the game doesn't crash.

EDIT: Doesn't happen the next night, so save file attached of where it happens as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: vrevenge0

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
cecille was right again, the gay stuff is gross. had to skip through it in the hope he was actually gonna turn female but nah, you just straight up have to fuck an other dude. elenas scenes also make less sense if you skip the erin stuff altogether. still a great game just wish it was more avoidable, or you could just turn him female before the sexual stuff.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Yes. A lot. Use the orb to visit the Demon Queen. Then click erin training. Then do others scene for some time before the next erin training is available.
I don't see this option when I visit her, is there something I need to unlock first?

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Not gonna lie a bit disappointed most of the "femdom" scenes were just more NTR, I guess that's on the tin but disappointing regardless. I am excited about the beginning of the Erin route though.

Reactions: Antera
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes