Rixity

Aug 24, 2020
Well sure, but I meant the early game. I think I noticed that the public scenes where you have fun with the priestess next to the hero outside got a touch-up in one of the versions, for example. Wondered if anything like that was done more, otherwise I'm just gonna try and find the right jump-in point from the main menu.
Think mostly minor stuff, I know for sure at some point nitro added a short introduction scene for a character named Hilda near the start of the game. Otherwise, your best choice is using the main menu to start all the new content.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Think mostly minor stuff, I know for sure at some point nitro added a short introduction scene for a character named Hilda near the start of the game. Otherwise, your best choice is using the main menu to start all the new content.
Yeah figures, the game is getting pretty long in my estimation, just gotta trial and error on the version list from the main menu to get back where I was lol

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I also seem to be stuck, Cecille is at level 2 and wont progress , i've done Lavinia's dates, Mihra is also done, so is Julia, Yvet. Iris doesnt wanna talk. That chick behind cecille and erin in morning is also done, cant click on her.

Im outta options, please help!

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
posting here as this game looks very interesting, would like to play it when tis fully complete rather than a beta

Jun 16, 2023
A crash happens after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The night that it finishes, the game creates an exception and crashes to desktop. View attachment 3185188
(If your game is crashing before the threesome scene starts at night then my words might help but if it's crashing after the threesome scene at night ends then may be not)

Something similar happened for me on android (so not sure if same thing) and it happened when she sets up the threesome and I visit Cecille/Sera at night for training and ended the training scene on Sera's screen.

The fix for me was that i loaded the game and I ended the training scene with Cecille and it led me to the threesome scene rather than abruptly closing the game.

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Cecille is the "main heroine" that has the worst scenes. Elena and Sera have much more hotter scenes. I don't know, I guess all the energy goes into that femerin weirdness and there is no more left for a proper hot ntr scene with ceci

kiyopon69

Feb 23, 2023
Cecille is the "main heroine" that has the worst scenes. Elena and Sera have much more hotter scenes. I don't know, I guess all the energy goes into that femerin weirdness and there is no more left for a proper hot ntr scene with ceci
The last update did lack hot sex scenes, I was hoping for some animated scenes of cecille getting railed by Mars but I guess the dev didn't have time to finish the update out b/c ppl wouldn't let him cook.

Jun 16, 2023
¿Alguien sabe si sacan alguna actualización este mes, o ya la han sacado?
Here's some estimation. So I'm assuming by Christmas or early January (i don't speak Spanish so I used Google translate so hopefully this is what you were looking for)

He aquí una estimación. Supongo que para Navidad o principios de enero

According to patreon the update will come out by the end of the month, but more likely sooner in the next week or so

Reactions: douglas0079889

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
The last update did lack hot sex scenes, I was hoping for some animated scenes of cecille getting railed by Mars but I guess the dev didn't have time to finish the update out b/c ppl wouldn't let him cook.
what was hot? stretching? stretching? There was not a single proper sex scene, are we talking about same thing?

It may have been hot if Mars railed Ceci when she went to his room at the end of the update right then and there but unfortunately, we live in the worst timeline. I guess the last pic of hers at least looked good, but certainly not hot.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes