thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
what timeskip? anyone got a summary somewhere for the latest update? I actually did play the latest one but forgot about stuff and have no idea why a timeskip is coming

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
what timeskip? anyone got a summary somewhere for the latest update? I actually did play the latest one but forgot about stuff and have no idea why a timeskip is coming
The next update will have a duel between Mars and Erin. After that the game will time skip a couple of months. Not sure exactly the reason the time skip is happening now but one reason is to see Elena's pregnant form. All the hero's party is wrapped around Mars' dick by the end of the duel so maybe there is nothing more to do until Mars' child is about to be born?

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
The next update will have a duel between Mars and Erin. After that the game will time skip a couple of months. Not sure exactly the reason the time skip is happening now but one reason is to see Elena's pregnant form. All the hero's party is wrapped around Mars' dick by the end of the duel so maybe there is nothing more to do until Mars' child is about to be born?
wait they gonna duel eventho Erin is already basically his bitch :KEK: I remember again a bit though thanks

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
New update:

Hi everyone,

As you know, the designs for the main characters will be quite different post timeskip which is why I've been thinking about it in the background, as well as doing quick sketches here and there in advance.

This CG is basically one idea for timeskip Erin.
If you've read his status pages, then you've seen that he's transforming into a support unit for Mars.
So I figured something a bit magical girl inspired would be interesting.

This design is a bit subdued but I might try something more frilly later lol

Let me know what you think,

As always, thank you so much for the support!
It means a lot to me!

View attachment 3432576
Still black hair?

Aenys_Faelin

May 13, 2018
Mars and Erin will duel if you pick any route that isn't sissifying him with the girls since he loses his will to fight after joining the harem.
So is there a non sissified route? Or does the duel just auto sissify him? Cause there's a big difference between Mars coming around to trying to be romantic with Erin and telling him to not hate himself and getting beat in a duel. Erin should honestly be proud of his ability to cum from being spanked.most guys need a break before blasting more cum

Dec 9, 2023
So is there a non sissified route? Or does the duel just auto sissify him? Cause there's a big difference between Mars coming around to trying to be romantic with Erin and telling him to not hate himself and getting beat in a duel. Erin should honestly be proud of his ability to cum from being spanked.most guys need a break before blasting more cum
Yep as far as I know if you don't allow the girls to femdom him he doesn't become a sissy for Mars and they end up fighting. I know he's planned to be romanceable after the duel which will probably be different than turning him into a trained hyper slut that cums every time you spank him. So yeah duel=/=gay stuff since you need to fight him to break his spirit and claim the Hero Party™ for yourself.

FluffyTheAwful

Jun 26, 2022
I know he's planned to be romanceable after the duel which will probably be different than turning him into a trained hyper slut that cums every time you spank him. So yeah duel=/=gay stuff since you need to fight him to break his spirit and claim the Hero Party™ for yourself.
I do know that it's planned to be able to gender bend him at some point, which is what I'm betting is one of the romanceable routes.

4.70 star(s) 283 Votes