Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Erina is the best girl, tho hopefully in future updates the demon dungeon get more focus and we can feminize the demon king. As the goddess said balance it out xD.
If they really wanted to make peace with the demons, they would turn Erin into a woman and she would become pregnant by the demon king as a symbol of peace between both species.

Among other things, am I the only one who expects a bad end for Cecile? It would be poetic if she ended up like her mother in some smelly hole being used as a human toilet.

nnoe

Oct 20, 2018
I'm confused, so you don't need to do anything in the garden minigame (morning minigame) I get that but weren't there animations that happened? How can I trigger them? I swear I remember different animations in the minigame but I can't trigger any (besides the 6 that you can click on the right side menu and change to).

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
If they really wanted to make peace with the demons, they would turn Erin into a woman and she would become pregnant by the demon king as a symbol of peace between both species.

Among other things, am I the only one who expects a bad end for Cecile? It would be poetic if she ended up like her mother in some smelly hole being used as a human toilet.
Booo. Hating the best girl huh

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
What's wrong with you? You need Jesus.
Cecile is mentally ill, like the rest of the party save for Vi. That's the point, every one of them is crazy each in their own way.
My friend who thinks he can fix a sociopath hahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a laugh, and it makes me laugh even more because what I said shocks you and they don't do it in the story, which is much worse.

Booo. Hating the best girl huh
There is everyone's taste and I understand if you like the genocidal manipulator with big tits

eddardbolton

Jul 21, 2019
My friend who thinks he can fix a sociopath hahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What a laugh, and it makes me laugh even more because what I said shocks you and they don't do it in the story, which is much worse.
Keep laughing in your losers corner, boy. We'll see who will laugh last when Ceci gets more content by the end than all the other girls combined.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019

Wow, you sure like cuckstuff. Be careful, if mars find you, he will make you his slave and cuck you in real life lmfao:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Feb 17, 2024
Why does this remind me of Oreimo shipping wars? Chill, people, you can like the morally dubious option just as much as the completely objectively worse option, no need to fight over it.

Reactions: safety00

h2812337

May 22, 2018
Is the Dungeon content bugged or is something wrong with my game? It completes the dungeon run and then just hangs with some text on the screen.

4.70 star(s) 283 Votes